Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've never bothered with a Neutral run. I have 2 runs, 1 all Chick main choices-Chick affinity-mostly Chick choices unless it has a RP attached then odds are I did that with all 3 branches depending on where you slept. 1 all DIK main choices-DIK affinity-mostly DIK choices unless a RP attached with all 3 branches. SO no matter what I can see everything plus all the little side scenes.
I only have 1 run, and that's the run that I want to do. I'm personally not all that interested in having different versions and am just playing the game the way I want to play it by making the choices I want to make. So far it's naturally led me to having Neutral affinity and CHICK status, but there are times where I try to ensure it stays that way, like those moments at Bella's in ep 5 where you have the chance to eye-up Jill and Bella; I might do a couple but not all of them because checking them out is counted as DIK points and if I do all of them it massively lowers the CHICK score.

I do have a couple of saves at key points to go back and change some important decisions, but with the scrappy mod now allowing you to change these variables, I don't need to do that anymore and it makes it easier to see how certain scenes play out on different paths.

The way I see it there are 5 ways you can play. Purist routes only Chick or only DIK choices. Majority mixed routes, a few DIK choices and majority Chick to still be considered a Chick or few Chick choices and majority DIK choices to still be considered a DIK, and balanced mixed to stay Neutral.
There's another way to play it and it's the way I'm doing it as I've just said; play how you want. Don't worry too much about making the decisions that lead down a certain path, just make the choices that you, the player, would make if you were in that situation and let the chips fall where they may.

Bella is my personal favorite, all the girls are hot. But I really am interested in her story, and her attitude I also like. It would be my goal to get her to laugh, because she seems like she needs a good laugh.
Bella needs more than a good laugh. ;) Too bad Jill twat-blocked her by going for her shower right when things were getting good. :(

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some out of the box thinking here but it could be with how we have interacted with Maya in previous updates in her class and she's just assumed that there is somehing going on between the MC and Maya that's what Cathy might be thinking not to say that she is right though.
That's not what is coded. One of the previous posts was misleading.
It is DPC who gives mc the option to choose only if mc is not on M&J-path.
If mc is with M&J, he automatically rejects her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Code:
ca "What you're saying is that you want to end it. Am I right?"
if pathMayaJosy:
    jump ep5_cathy_none_label
menu:
    "No, I want to continue":
        $ pathCathy = True
        $ ep5_cathy_lewd = True
     "Yeah, I want to end it":
        label ep5_cathy_none_label:
        $ pathCathy = False
DPC made a clear cut in ep.4 and ep.5 so that the player has to decide if he goes for M&J or Cathy and/or Jade.
(M&J path automatically blocks the paths for Jade and Cathy.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Not sure if this has been discussed before as this thread has so many pages but what are the basic different routes one has to take/do in order to experience/see all game and scenes?

From what I can understand -
1) Massive DIK route - all HOT scenes, Sage, Jade, up to this point also Bella(no Maya&Josy, some Jill scenes unavailable)
2) Massive CHICK route - you get Maya and Josy + some Jill scenes.

So am I missing anything? Are there any other benefits of doing CHICK route? And am I missing any other more specific routes in order to get some scenes etc? I hope my question is understandable. :)
The only Jill's scenes, you don't get in a Massive Dik route is the shower in ep4. The shower and Maya&Josy are the only real benefits of doing CHICK route. A massive CHICK MC can still have Sage as Fuck Buddy or even fuck Quinn on the roof if he choose the smoke. The benefits of doing Dik road is basically fucking nearly all the Hots. (I guess Heather will be next in future episodes :sneaky: ).

Reactions: liecmieru

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just hope that MC's grandparents are/were rich, but not just rich, but mega rich and more powerful then B&R founders:cool:
And that we can show Jill that money doesn't mean shit to us, only her love :love:

and after we marry, we are going shopping for that 3 islands :cool:
I have a feeling that DPC will either make the MC's inheritance, if it is indeed that, non-optional as far as accepting it goes, or the MC will be given time to decide what to do about it and it will be an end-of-game decision that gives you slightly different versions of the ending. The reason being is that either of these would be easier to produce as having the option to accept or decline it while the game is still going could create two very different branching stories and if this episode is anything to go by, it would seem DPC is trying to keep things on relatively the same track.

Also, to slightly bring it back to the Burgmeister theory that I know everybody loves (;))...
It could make things interesting if the MC's Mom was the first born child and Rusty's Dad, her brother, is the 2nd born because traditionally in lines of succession, the first born side of the family is usually the one that inherits everything. So if the MC is treated like this by the grandparents, it could make things interesting between him and Rusty if the MC becomes wealthier than him should the grandparents pass everything to him and not Rusty's Dad.

Reactions: Hrllav

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
That's not what is coded. One of the previous posts was misleading.
It is DPC who gives mc the option to choose only if mc is not on M&J-path.
If mc is with M&J, he automatically rejects her.

Code:
ca "What you're saying is that you want to end it. Am I right?"
if pathMayaJosy:
    jump ep5_cathy_none_label
menu:
    "No, I want to continue":
        $ pathCathy = True
        $ ep5_cathy_lewd = True
     "Yeah, I want to end it":
        label ep5_cathy_none_label:
        $ pathCathy = False
Theres some flexibility to still have this discussion. She assumes he wants to end it before he actually does. You’re right the choice is his ultimately but it’s up for discussion why she assumed he would end things. It’s a minor plot point but what would we have left if we stopped analysing every line of this thing?

My money is on self-depreciation. She assumes he isn’t interested in her now she knows he knows it’s her. Be that assuming he wouldn’t want her specifically or just he wouldn’t wanna be involved with a teacher.

But like people are suggesting she’s could have intuited he is involved with other people. After sleeping with a work friends husband she might have learned not to shit where you eat and seeing Jill hug him or Bella just let him into her home and use her car she’s assuming he’s not interested in a casual thing with her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know what you wrote. It is mc who automatically rejects Cathy (when on M&J path), not vice versa.
You clearly haven't and this is the problem with this thread right now. My thinking was out of the box and I wasn't talking about rejecting anything.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Did the dev give any hint on how many episodes in total there will be?

Also, just curious, does everyone have their eyes locked on a girl yet? Or is everyone keeping their options open / playing along to see how the story unfolds before deciding? I'm all set on Maya.

*Note: I don't keep track of all the comments here as the amount is insane

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Not sure if this has been discussed before as this thread has so many pages but what are the basic different routes one has to take/do in order to experience/see all game and scenes?

From what I can understand -
1) Massive DIK route - all HOT scenes, Sage, Jade, up to this point also Bella(no Maya&Josy, some Jill scenes unavailable)
2) Massive CHICK route - you get Maya and Josy + some Jill scenes.

So am I missing anything? Are there any other benefits of doing CHICK route? And am I missing any other more specific routes in order to get some scenes etc? I hope my question is understandable. :)
I went the Chick route, but got pissed with Maya and Josy so sent them packing. I don't like Bella (who is a complete bitch) or Jill (stuck-up & entitled) so I didn't get much action. I have been meaning to try the DIK route instead, but haven't managed to find the energy yet.

• Wow
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Some out of the box thinking here but it could be with how we have interacted with Maya in previous updates in her class and she's just assumed that there is somehing going on between the MC and Maya that's what Cathy might be thinking not to say that she is right though.
Doesn't make much sense either. Those interactions could be the exact same in both cases (as in a DIK MC that flirted hard with them and was rejected by J&M, for instance or a CHICK MC who is in a relationship with them). Nothing that Cathy should have noticed.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The only Jill's scenes, you don't get in a Massive Dik route is the shower in ep4. The shower and Maya&Josy are the only real benefits of doing CHICK route. A massive CHICK MC can still have Sage as Fuck Buddy or even fuck Quinn on the roof if he choose the smoke. The benefits of doing Dik road is basically fucking nearly all the Hots. (I guess Heather will be next in future episodes :sneaky: ).
Heather is a bit of a prude, or too loyal. Will take more than 1 episode to fuck her, I guess the most it will be is a handjob and that will be it. Would like to do more tho, Tommy can go fuck himself

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Doesn't make much sense either. Those interactions could be the exact same in both cases (as in a DIK MC that flirted hard with them and was rejected by J&M, for instance or a CHICK MC who is in a relationship with them). Nothing that Cathy should have noticed.
Of course not it's because it's just an idea. That's what I've been saying.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You clearly haven't and this is the problem with this thread right now. My thinking was out of the box and I wasn't talking about rejecting anything.
I was writing about how it is coded in the game.

The dialog between Cathy and mc only depends on if they had the sexting event in ep.4 or not. There is no variation for M&J-path in Cathy's lines. Right before the decision point they are talking about Cathy's online presence after the cluck.
If mc is on M&J-path, mc automatically ends the sexting and closes the Cathy-path.
If he is not on M&J-path, he can choose to continue and can get the lewd scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Esp``

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Also, just curious, does everyone have their eyes locked on a girl yet? Or is everyone keeping their options open / playing along to see how the story unfolds before deciding? I'm all set on Maya.

I'm a Derek fan,just there for the pussy.I'll leave the drama to the rest gang.Also when you choose between friend's or love them both(josey+Maya) there should be 3rd option dump them both

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Theres some flexibility to still have this discussion. She assumes he wants to end it before he actually does. You’re right the choice is his ultimately but it’s up for discussion why she assumed he would end things. It’s a minor plot point but what would we have left if we stopped analysing every line of this thing?

My money is on self-depreciation. She assumes he isn’t interested in her now she knows he knows it’s her. Be that assuming he wouldn’t want her specifically or just he wouldn’t wanna be involved with a teacher.

But like people are suggesting she’s could have intuited he is involved with other people. After sleeping with a work friends husband she might have learned not to shit where you eat and seeing Jill hug him or Bella just let him into her home and use her car she’s assuming he’s not interested in a casual thing with her.
At first, I found that situation with Cathy kind of strange when I played it because it was such an abrupt end to the whole thing. I did think to myself, "well, that was unexpected but it's a nice, uncomplicated ending", but now, after having seen how it goes on the other path, I'm disappointed to not be able to do anything with Cathy if I stay with M & J.

However, it makes me wonder if the reason DPC did this is because season 2 is going to start showing some clear differences between certain paths. Up until now it's felt as though you can get pretty much get everything by following a single path, but maybe now certain decisions will have lasting consequences with certain relationships.

10-20 episodes was DPC's guesstimate a while back.

Some people do have their eyes on 1 or 2 specific girls, not all of them main LIs. I personally am keeping all options open as I like all the main LIs, but my favourite is Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,523 Votes