jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
There will be consequences, we will be judged. We just don't know it yet.
Dude, that's not what I've implied. All I've said basically is that course of actions is retarded. As for consequences - they might take place or might not, will see. Nothing 'serious' happened with them yet, anyway.

For all "how to unlock" guys: read the fucking OP, there's a useful link in 'extra' section.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Excuse me, can someone pls tell me how to find champagne for my Josy and Maya in Ep five. They're thristy and that hateful batender doesn't serve me alcohold
Take a blue rag from the shelf in one of the party rooms (the room with Jade).
Clog the toilet with a rag.
Go to the kitchen for champagne

Dec 20, 2019
Dude, that's not what I've implied. All I've said basically is that course of actions is retarded. As for consequences - they might take place or might not, will see. Nothing 'serious' happened with them yet, anyway.
Just saying. It's retarded because we chose to by entering the sauna. Everything will be meshed up together, we do this and we do that, being an actual DIK and then we will only find out all about what we should be doing and should not be doing in the last few episodes, just like AL. We decided to fuck everyone like in that freeroam in the preps mansion just to find out later that we're not supposed to. In the end, we will need a proper full walkthrough just to get a proper ending the "proper" way instead of this spending 24 hours fucking the whole sorority / best friends / student - teacher stuff.

I mentioned in another post, from your example, Bella will likely feel guilty having sex with her best friend's boy.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
This maybe an old thing but i just found it:
BEING A DIK - Girlfriend Reacts To Adult Games

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys. Please tell me what song Jill is playing on the piano.
You probably meant this:
PeriTune - Material Gentle Theme 2 Piano

Random Filler Name

Dec 21, 2017
Just did a replay where I choose Derek to stay with and during the first free roam I found a red backpack that does... nothing :p
Not sure what that is about, guessing a 'red' herring but maybe I missed something. Anyone got something to say about it?
(Leave Derek's Room, click the arrow pointing at the drone, click the red area between the plant and waterfountain on the right)

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Just did a replay where I choose Derek to stay with and during the first free roam I found a red backpack that does... nothing :p
Not sure what that is about, guessing a 'red' herring but maybe I missed something. Anyone got something to say about it?
(Leave Derek's Room, click the arrow pointing at the drone, click the red area between the plant and waterfountain on the right)
I think there's a special render hidden there, if you haven't already found them in a previous route.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I must say i really like Sage.I didn't like her at first because i thought she was the basic bitch cliché , being the president of the HOTs.Also i was playing more like "how iam irl" so i was mostly intoi the chick side because i don't like trouble and tend to ignore it.

But she's quite nice and i think at some point she'll be more than just "fuck buddy" and probably can't get her mind off you.

Seriously i'm shocked that she's been more interesting than Maya which i find to be bland (not bad, just not interesting to me)
I think it would have been much better if Maya had of been wilder, actually interested in being a hot rather than the meek naive mouse. Given Jill cornered the sweet ingenue market, she’s rather pointless imo beyond those who want the ménage a trois relationship.

Reactions: ThePresident451
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes