cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone help me understand something?

So I'm doing a DIK run, and I get to the part where you pay Quinn to fuck Sarah at the DIK party, and I pay the $$ but Sarah doesn't make the offer after the shot contest.

Did it get fucked up because I told Quinn that Camilla let me fuck her?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

So I'm doing a DIK run, and I get to the part where you pay Quinn to fuck Sarah at the DIK party, and I pay the $$ but Sarah doesn't make the offer after the shot contest.

You have to go find her upstairs.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I liked episode 5. It kicked the ball down the road but didn't really tie off any potential directions that I recall. It was good to have a bit of comic relief here and there. Ep 4 was a little stressful. So granny pops her teeth out and says, ever had a gummy sonny? LOL, I'm still laughing over that. What will Derek NOT do to get into the DIK frat, LOL.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Also DPC is the one who created Acting Lessons, where every decisions you made affected the out comes. Why peoples think BADIK will not have this, is beyond my understanding:ROFLMAO:. Just like in EP4 ending, when you were Rejected by Josy Maya, it was not their, Your FAULT, Your decisions FAULT. but people just like in reality, were unhappy with the REality Check, when Reality hit you in the face, so they immediately started to Trash the girls. Instead of paying attention to the story, and call it bad writing, becasue they are the one who did not not ahcived the outcome they hopped for, or tought they deserv.
Yes , You can go on and on about it for wall of text, conversation, it will not change the fact, that the outcome happened because of YOU. :)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah I am in the process of redoing all my runs because I finally looked at my points with the scrappy mod and boy am I missing a ton of RP points but I get the same thing as everyone else. Holy Bacchus and I were talking about this yesterday. RP doesn't seem to have an effect on anything at this point. Weird
I remember reading somewhere that DPC didn't want people minmaxing RP, that's why they became less relevant with each update.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but what i know is the conversation with Derek. and that is the KEY. You can choose right there. and I honestly believe based on your choice there, you can lock down yourself on a path, and if you choose you moved on. that will may or not may, but i assume, lock you out for Gaining Relationship Points with the girls. and this is what will comes into play how the game will end, maybe even certain scenes.
That is true, actually. RP for M & J can only be gained on the threesome path in ep 5 (dancing with them, selecting the right options in their sex scenes, and the picnic). There are no RP opportunities on the friend path so this could be an interesting thing going forward since they both they tell the MC they stil have feelings for him on the friend path.

However, as Cndyrvr4lf said, we spoke about this yesterday and, at the moment, RP doesn't seem to matter much. I have 9/21 points with Sage and she's given the MC a titjob, handjob, blowjob, and has had sex with him twice, so that low score hasn't much of an effect on that relationship. In fact, to my recollection, the only thing it has affected is whether or not Maya will let the MC touch her pussy during the scene in ep 3 because she has to "like you", i.e. have a certain amount of RP.

But with LIs being locked out of gaining RP on certain paths, this might have some effect, but it will likely be minor because what will affect the game more are the choices that have variables attached to them as these are what the game will recall and remember more than the RP.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That's my guess too, though I still hope there's an option for them to remain a couple.
Should be. I don't get the option to tell Derek I prefer one or the other if I'm still on the Poly route. MC mentions it to Derek and all he says is something along the lines of "and their ok with this?"

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That is true, actually. RP for M & J can only be gained on the threesome path in ep 5 (dancing with them, selecting the right options in their sex scenes, and the picnic). There are no RP opportunities on the friend path so this could be an interesting thing going forward since they both they tell the MC they stil have feelings for him on the friend path.

However, as Cndyrvr4lf said, we spoke about this yesterday and, at the moment, RP doesn't seem to matter much. I have 9/21 points with Sage and she's given the MC a titjob, handjob, blowjob, and has had sex with him twice, so that low score hasn't much of an effect on that relationship. In fact, to my recollection, the only thing it has affected is whether or not Maya will let the MC touch her pussy during the scene in ep 3 because she has to "like you", i.e. have a certain amount of RP.

But with LIs being locked out of gaining RP on certain paths, this might have some effect, but it will likely be minor because what will affect the game more are the choices that have variables attached to them as these are what the game will recall and remember more than the RP.
Yep I think it's like Maya 15RP to touch her pussy

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Also DPC is the one who created Acting Lessons, where every decisions you made affected the out comes. Why peoples think BADIK will not have this, is beyond my understanding:ROFLMAO:. Just like in EP4 ending, when you were Rejected by Josy Maya, it was not their, Your FAULT, Your decisions FAULT. but people just like in reality, were unhappy with the REality Check, when Reality hit you in the face, so they immediately started to Trash the girls. Instead of paying attention to the story, and call it bad writing, becasue they are the one who did not not ahcived the outcome they hopped for, or tought they deserv.
Yes , You can go on and on about it for wall of text, conversation, it will not change the fact, that the outcome happened because of YOU. :)
Decisions they weren't even aware of, but still made a decision on something they didn't know. Makes perfect sense.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I'm starting to think I like the unofficial walkthrough better than the official one. It tells you more about what you get from choices :love:

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
You can't do that, this isn't an exploring level, you have 3 options, go back home to Maya, Dance with Sage, or if offered go find Sarah. And I'm not getting the offer even though I paid Quinn.
Ah that's right. Did you win the shot battle and drink the special shot?

Edit- If you do both Sara says she's horny

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

did you win the shot contest? Sarah only makes an offer if you win. And no, telling Quinn about Camilla doesn't matter

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I remember reading somewhere that DPC didn't want people minmaxing RP, that's why they became less relevant with each update.
That would actually make a lot of sense because, even though this game has a RP system, these things in games like this are, in my opinion, silly.

Sure, it's a game, but I find myself preferring games that are more choice based than points based because, as Qui-Gon Jinn said, "your choices determine your reality". If you choose to go on a date with one LI rather than stay in to Netflix-and-chill with another LI, then that was your choice and that choice should detemine how far you get with a LI, because the one you don't choose should remember that and it should effect the relationship just as it would in real life.

BaDIK seems to be going in that direction where the choices you make will effect things more than RP in the grander scheme of things, but RP might still effect things in smaller ways.

I'm starting to think I like the unofficial walkthrough better than the official one. It tells you more about what you get from choices :love:
It does, but the official walkthrough just looks so much more slick and well-presented, and it has a visual guide to where the special renders are.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes