Dec 19, 2019
If Tommy keeps acting like a bigger pussy than Arieth has, Heather will need to take her frustration with him... MC will be there with a background boss music xD From the looks of it, Jill will definitely take forever. She wants it to be at the right time, a bit grinding was too much for her :( I'm betting on Season 3 for Jill and Ep7 for Heather. Mark my words :KEK:
I'll remember that.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Hmm could be but it came to me like she was so agitated she cut it off, then tried to find excuses for it. Don't get me wrong, she's right about them but I think it's because she wants to take it really slow, which is fair :rolleyes:
I can see it going both ways. Just most of her inner monologue was about how disrespectful it was, Bella this, Bella that.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If Tommy keeps acting like a bigger pussy than Arieth has, Heather will need to take her frustration with him... MC will be there with a background boss music xD From the looks of it, Jill will definitely take forever. She wants it to be at the right time, a bit grinding was too much for her :( I'm betting on Season 3 for Jill and Ep7 for Heather. Mark my words :KEK:
I think we are arguably closer to Heather than to Jill. But Episode 7 is probably 8 months to a year away. There's no way I remember it :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Also DPC is the one who created Acting Lessons, where every decisions you made affected the out comes. Why peoples think BADIK will not have this, is beyond my understanding:ROFLMAO:. Just like in EP4 ending, when you were Rejected by Josy Maya, it was not their, Your FAULT, Your decisions FAULT. but people just like in reality, were unhappy with the REality Check, when Reality hit you in the face, so they immediately started to Trash the girls. Instead of paying attention to the story, and call it bad writing, becasue they are the one who did not not ahcived the outcome they hopped for, or tought they deserv.
Yes , You can go on and on about it for wall of text, conversation, it will not change the fact, that the outcome happened because of YOU. :)
Except it has nothing to do with player at all only arbitrary decisions made by dev that made no sense.

You can have exactly the same interactions with M+J on a Neutral/CHICK path as you do on a DIK path but they reject you on the DIK path because of events and interactions with other people that they are not aware of. This is simply poor game design.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hey Guys,

i have the new 0.5 Version and want to load my old Save from 0.42.
But than this shows - What can i do? I don't want to start at the beginning
View attachment 680164
Copy your saves.

reinstall a clean version of 5.0

replace saves.

reinstall mod (I don’t think it’s updated yet so remove The gallery file from the mod)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
That would actually make a lot of sense because, even though this game has a RP system, these things in games like this are, in my opinion, silly.
see here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2712#post-3040303
(last question near the end)

So far, in Season 1 of Being a DIK, the Relationship Points (RP) haven't played any role unlocking certain paths or closing others (only DIK/CHICK status), will they become more relevant in the near future (Season 2 or Season 3 if planned)

I removed the visibility of the RP because I saw players playing the game to get as high of a score as possible with the girls. It became a hunt for stats and that was a big warning sign, since that's not at all what I wanted this game to be.

I want the game to be about choices and how a sum of choices, as well as key choices, can come together and affect the journey. The best example of this so far is in episode 3 where Isabella evaluates you and for the moment makes up her mind about you as a person. It wasn't a single choice that caused her to say that you're good or bad for Jill, it was a sum of your actions, where some of your choices mattered more than others.

The RP in the game so far have been used two times, during the visit to The Pink Rose in episode 3, where the RP with the DIKs alter Tommy's response and also in episode 3 how Maya's lewd scene is extended if she likes you.

I use and will use the RP to customize and give flavor to the journey and these points may be used in bigger forks along the road, but overall it's your personality and actions that will matter the most in the game. That's why I recommend everyone to have a main save where they follow their heart in their choices and don't get hung up on score hunting. Getting 100% RP with a girl may not matter depending on your other choices.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Does anybody have the feeling that Bella has changed ... based on the new music theme?

View attachment 680163
I wonder how intentional the body language is here. Jill shielding Herself (Especially her intimate areas from MC while looking at him.

Bella on the other hand has her torso turned away, and an arm blocking between her and MC but also has legs open and crotch pointing at MC. I can’t tell if she is meeting his eyes or looking past him.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Cialo Bella instrumental huh..? *slow claps..
Bravo my man.. I did not see this coming.. You have outdone yourself once again my man... GG

Dec 19, 2019
I wonder how intentional the body language is here. Jill shielding Herself (Especially her intimate areas from MC while looking at him.

Bella on the other hand has her torso turned away, and an arm blocking between her and MC but also has legs open and crotch pointing at MC. I can’t tell if she is meeting his eyes or looking past him.
Or you're just going crazy like every theorist on this forum.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Except it has nothing to do with player at all only arbitrary decisions made by dev that made no sense.

You can have exactly the same interactions with M+J on a Neutral/CHICK path as you do on a DIK path but they reject you on the DIK path because of events and interactions with other people that they are not aware of. This is simply poor game design.
You could remove/change these "arbitrary [design] decisions" with a few lines of new code in the script.
It's a Ren'Py game so you can un'ren it.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Caleb made Chad looking like a pussy. ;)
If anything it's the opposite. Chad knocks MC down to at least draw a count. Split decision at best. Caleb doesn't touch the MC. Judge's decision MC after super genius Anthony breaks it up.

I know I have been critical of this game, but I have to give credit where credit's due! The Doctor has taste, this made me smile! :)

View attachment 680162
I clicked these in order an embarrassing number of times awaiting something George Thorogood related to happen.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Or you're just going crazy like every theorist on this forum.
:rolleyes: I said I wonder how intentional it was and then made my case. Your opinion is, apparently, that it’s not intentional whatsoever. It’s not a ‘crazy theory’ it’s an observation I found interesting. It’s not like I was predicting some wild outcome.

Further to my original point it all lines up with where those characters are. Jill isn’t ready for sex. Bella is interested in sex but still closed off emotionally.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

like i said, Reality check. Think of it as a morality system. I played dozens of RPG games with morality system, it's the same thing. Your action put you in a path, and the conversations will be the same, but the outcomes will be different, and you won't see it coming.
if you already know which decision will lead which outcome, what is the point playing the game in the first place. ? But
tumblr_8dfc885070e4a1ed132348013099e39b_91cc9041_250.gif

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
My bad I also forgot a ' in its.

Edit - For the record "gonna" isn't a word. It's recognized for the spoken language but still considered unacceptable for written. Like "Ebonics" as a real language, that's a big nope.
It did not occur to me that I was writing a synopsis for the latest journal publication of Spacex, and the inherent dangers of helium when introduced to a nitrogen environment. Your denigratory instrucion from Websters is noted. Thank you.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i wonder if steve will comeback in the story like if you helped him he will help you and if you didn't he will be you're enemy

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
You could remove/change these "arbitrary [design] decisions" with a few lines of new code in the script.
It's a Ren'Py game so you can un'ren it.
So what? I can also use the cheat mod to achieve the same result. That's not relevant at all. We're discussing flaws of the game and this is one of them.

like i said, Reality check. Think of it as a morality system. I played dozens of RPG games with morality system, it's the same thing. Your action put you in a path, and the conversations will be the same, but the outcomes will be different, and you won't see it coming.
if you already know which decision will lead which outcome, what is the point playing the game in the first place. ? But
View attachment 680242
Like I said, makes no sense. Refer to the scene that DPC talks about with Isabella in the cafeteria, this was well-done, you saw the results of your past actions being reflected and it made sense within the story. The M+J scene simply doesn't.

The game is probably the best in the genre. But it still has its flaws.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes