Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 30 May, 2020
Download the non-modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
How to play mini game.?like brawler in this android version???
LisaRepacks

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It does, but the official walkthrough just looks so much more slick and well-presented, and it has a visual guide to where the special renders are.
Yeah but if you look good enough you find the special renders anyway. I found all of them without the walkthrough just takes a little bit of time

Edit - But it keeps secrets that DPC doesn't want us to know as well :ROFLMAO:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Also DPC is the one who created Acting Lessons, where every decisions you made affected the out comes. Why peoples think BADIK will not have this, is beyond my understanding:ROFLMAO:. Just like in EP4 ending, when you were Rejected by Josy Maya, it was not their, Your FAULT, Your decisions FAULT. but people just like in reality, were unhappy with the REality Check, when Reality hit you in the face, so they immediately started to Trash the girls. Instead of paying attention to the story, and call it bad writing, becasue they are the one who did not not ahcived the outcome they hopped for, or tought they deserv.
Yes , You can go on and on about it for wall of text, conversation, it will not change the fact, that the outcome happened because of YOU. :)
The criticisms aren’t that there is no cause and effect it’s that there’s no logical or foreseeable cause and effect.

You can ignore characters and still become friends with them. You can outright reject girls and they’re still up in your business. You can play the game as a massive DIK and be plonked into the same situations as someone who played massive CHICK.

This game is good, great even, my favourite game on this site but episode 5 broke all the branching routes off the tree and stuck them together in a new pot.

Choices have consequences they’re just not entirely foreseeable ones and a game that needs a walkthrough to get an ending you want is just badly structured. AL had this problem too.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Hey. I'm having trouble finding one last secret render -- the one from the free roam in the "Mixed" rewards section. I'm losing my mind, I've searched everywhere in all 3 free roam sections. Any chance anyone can help?

Thanks a bunch.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you choose to go on a date with one LI rather than stay in to Netflix-and-chill with another LI, then that was your choice and that choice should detemine how far you get with a LI, because the one you don't choose should remember that and it should effect the relationship just as it would in real life.
Not entirely , because you may choose that, but if you don't have enough score with that person, she may not like you as much as you like her, that will determine how far you go with her.You can choose to spend time with a girl you an interested, but if that person is not interested in you, then its not matter if you spend time with her, she just not into you. it's not you feeling that's only matters it's the others feeling to, and that is up to the other person, and you have to gain, and earn it.
are you disagree? :).

loko_russia

Jun 8, 2017
Guys, it's only beginning (2 week after start university) and RP don't use right now, because it's too early. People don't build relationships after 2 week, specialy like on Jill, Bella, Sage routs.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The criticisms aren’t that there is no cause and effect it’s that there’s no logical or foreseeable cause and effect.

You can ignore characters and still become friends with them. You can outright reject girls and they’re still up in your business. You can play the game as a massive DIK and be plonked into the same situations as someone who played massive CHICK.

This game is good, great even, my favourite game on this site but episode 5 broke all the branching routes off the tree and stuck them together in a new pot.

Choices have consequences they’re just not entirely foreseeable ones and a game that needs a walkthrough to get an ending you want is just badly structured. AL had this problem too.
That's a problem most VN's have. The need for a walkthrough to get scenes. What seems obvious to the developer in most games have made me almost have an aneurysm/epileptic fit trying to figure it out.

Edit - Thank gosh we've moved past the "guess the verb" games

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Even odds. Which happens first?

Heather on the DIK route vs Jill on the CHICK route.

My money is on Heather xD
If Tommy keeps acting like a bigger pussy than Arieth has, Heather will need to take her frustration with him... MC will be there with a background boss music xD From the looks of it, Jill will definitely take forever. She wants it to be at the right time, a bit grinding was too much for her :( I'm betting on Season 3 for Jill and Ep7 for Heather. Mark my words :KEK:

Reactions: cybergiga and Tumai

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
when you were Rejected by Josy Maya, it was not their, Your FAULT, Your decisions FAULT. but people just like in reality, were unhappy with the REality Check, when Reality hit you in the face, so they immediately started to Trash the girls.
I literally didn't see anyone trashing M/J just because they get rejected. The "trashing" peaked at Ep3 and dropped with this release, even I am okay with them since I could avoid them almost completely on my main route this Ep. Who are those "people" are you talking about? XD

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
If Tommy keeps acting like a bigger pussy than Arieth has, Heather will need to take her frustration with him... MC will be there with a background boss music xD From the looks of it, Jill will definitely take forever. She wants it to be at the right time, a bit grinding was too much for her :( I'm betting on Season 3 for Jill and Ep7 for Heather. Mark my words :KEK:
That struck me more that it was in Bella's house with Bella right next door. Not saying it wasn't to fast for her but she seemed more worried about Bella then MC/her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q

dennisbee

Jun 10, 2019
Hey Guys,

i have the new 0.5 Version and want to load my old Save from 0.42.
But than this shows - What can i do? I don't want to start at the beginning
test3.png

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does anybody have the feeling that Bella has changed ... based on her new music theme?

ep5_guitarplay.jpg

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
That struck me more that it was in Bella's house with Bella right next door. Not saying it wasn't to fast for her but she seemed more worried about Bella then MC/her
Hmm could be but it came to me like she was so agitated she cut it off, then tried to find excuses for it. Don't get me wrong, she's right about them but I think it's because she wants to take it really slow, which is fair :rolleyes:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey Guys,

i have the new 0.5 Version and want to load my old Save from 0.42.
But than this shows - What can i do? I don't want to start at the beginning
View attachment 680164
Saves that were made with the mod installed don't work on a clean version of the game.

You'll have to replay the game and make all new saves with the clean, unmodded version.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Not much a gamer are you, aren't?:p:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes