Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If you are on the M/J path, you 'save' M/J. Sage path doesn't matter.
If you are not on the M/J path and you are on the Sage path, you 'save' Sage.

The M/J path takes precedence over the Sage path in this scene.
And if you aren't in any of the two (three) paths?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone else think the texting and Rooster stuff is slightly under used?

I’m not suggesting he base a lot of the plot line around them like Persona 5 or whatever but it seems like a cheap way to expand on characters. Stuff like when you text Sage from Bella’s. It doesn’t advance the plot it’s just nice to see her being annoyed but still affectionate with the MC.

Maybe I just crave content and this is a cheap way to do it. No need for renders.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Esp`` and ename144

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
In terms of Maya's speech about strings I'm sticking with my first theory, it was Maya saying "You should stop dating other girls because you like us, not because we told you too". Holy Bacchus explanation of it seems plausible too though. Either way I think its going to come back up later in the story if for nothing else then Josy seemed to not like the idea. Don't really see it as a flaw in the story.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
If this were a single run type of game, then absolutely.

However, with people doing multiple runs for different paths, different homestays and different affinities, having to redo the chats, roosters and swyper over and over again as they can't be fast skipped can get to be real tedious after a while.

Dec 20, 2019
In terms of Maya's speech about strings I'm sticking with my first theory, it was Maya saying "You should stop dating other girls because you like us, not because we told you too". Holy Bacchus explanation of it seems plausible too though. Either way I think its going to come back up later in the story if for nothing else then Josy seemed to not like the idea. Don't really see it as a flaw in the story.
Sooner or later when Sage decides to break up with Chad and goes steady with MC, I will have to stop fucking around too.

Thanks, that's correct. So, if you want to play it perfectly CHICK-y, than you cannot finish this quest as this option is a DIK-ish one.
Perfectly CHICK-y means totally not touch a DIK status choice at all? I feel really sissified doing that in my run. NEVER AGAIN! It forced me to avert my eyes at every opportunity. Might as well rename the game to "Being a CHICK"

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I guess the letter will be a very emotional moment for MC, like the one from the game "Radiant" when MC got the letter from Gracie :cry:

Reactions: Dashxp4k

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020

I’m not suggesting he base a lot of the plot line around them like Persona 5 or whatever but it seems like a cheap way to expand on characters. Stuff like when you text Sage from Bella’s. It doesn’t advance the plot it’s just nice to see her being annoyed but still affectionate with the MC.

Maybe I just crave content and this is a cheap way to do it. No need for renders.
I like the interactions it adds between characters, especially on rooster, so I am always up for more.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes