Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My guess is that Jill won't have sex with an MC until they agree to a committed relationship. Anything he's done before then is probably fair game (with the likely exception of Bella, should Jill ever find out).
I dunno, she seemed about to ready to bang in ep 5, but then she realised where she was and felt it would be "disrespectful" to do it with Bella in the other room. Give them a bit of alone time, set the mood just right, and she'll be on him like a cat in heat.

There’s not a chance at all of a Bella/Jill threesome ending imo. Maya/josey is his attempt at doing a serious ménage a trois thing.

It may be easier for him not to have exclusivity till late. Not sure that’s going to work well for some of chick characters. Think it would make sense character wise for Jill/josey/maya to go exclusive earlier but then i’m Not terribly interested in any of those 3 anyway.
The other thing about the exclusivity is that it usually takes a few months of dating someone before that happens, so if this game covers that kind of length of time then it's more reasonable that they'd want that after such time has passed. Asking for exclusivity after you've been dating for a couple of weeks, even if you see the person regularly, is a bit too much too soon.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I personally think we won't see any exclusivity until near the end of the game. It would seem a lot easier to me to save this until the last couple of episodes, at which point we'll just be playing through our respective endings based on our earlier choices. If we have to make a choice by the end of this season (likely ep 8) when there are still at least 2 more seasons to go, not only would this lock off a lot of content in each episode, but it could also potentially increase DPC's workload as they would likely have to create parallel events for each path.

I know we've had some parallel events already, like with Maya, Sage, and Sarah in ep 2 and with Maya and Quinn & Riona in ep 3, but having to potentially make parallel events for every LI and maybe even some side girls, for each scene that would involve a LI, for 8-12 episodes, is a lot of work. The current system is much easier where you can have events with all the girls one after the other, even if it leads to a slightly shorter episode if you've cut off some of them.
I agree parallel events are harsh for the developer, but the thing is we're already stuck with that. At the start of Episode 6 the only girl whose relationship with the MC is locked in stone is Jill: she's casually dating him, period. All the other girls MIGHT have a sexual relationship with him, but they also might not.

We got the first taste of that in Episode 5. Sage's scene will automatically lead to sex or not depending on your choices. Maya and Josy have a similar, if more complicated, setup. (Bella's near-sex scene is still optional, but only if you previously made a move on her.)

Unless the story not only allows but demands the MC to reverse course and start sleeping with Maya/Josy, Sage and Bella by the time Jill comes around, we're going to have alternate content for selectively chaste MCs whether we like it or not.

Given that, I think it would be easier to limit the MC to a single path as soon as practical. It will still be a combinatoric headache, but at least we don't need to branch every branch based on how many other paths are open! Otherwise, the only solution will be to keep the different paths as unrelated as possible (so their interactions don't need to vary based on the status of each one), but that would rob the game of a lot of its immersivity.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I personally think we won't see any exclusivity until near the end of the game. It would seem a lot easier to me to save this until the last couple of episodes, at which point we'll just be playing through our respective endings based on our earlier choices. If we have to make a choice by the end of this season (likely ep 8) when there are still at least 2 more seasons to go, not only would this lock off a lot of content in each episode, but it could also potentially increase DPC's workload as they would likely have to create parallel events for each path.

I know we've had some parallel events already, like with Maya, Sage, and Sarah in ep 2 and with Maya and Quinn & Riona in ep 3, but having to potentially make parallel events for every LI and maybe even some side girls, for each scene that would involve a LI, for 8-12 episodes, is a lot of work. The current system is much easier where you can have events with all the girls one after the other, even if it leads to a slightly shorter episode if you've cut off some of them.
The problem is, to grow and deepen the releationships with the LI's, exclusivity is needed at some point soon.
For the M&J path the whole 'no strings' allready feels extremely off.
With Jill there will likely not much content until we go exclusiv.
Even Sage starts to get more involved then just fuck buddys.
And well Bella is a book for herself.

To continue the fuck all, but having deeper feelings for a LI yet no exclusivity, is very off putting, at least for me (besides it likely won't go well for the MC).
I think the last 1 or 2 episodes of season2 would be a good point, so we still have some time to solve the current problems like Sage/Chad, Hell week for M&J, advance story for Jill and Bella.

Last edited:

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
So on my Bella only save i still got the Sage sex and i was just wondering if i can lower Sage's point back to say 1? will that lock her out because idk if i want to start over again
Your going to have to start over again unless you have a save where you don't take it further in both times with guitar game.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
The problem is, to grow and deepen the releationships with the LI's, exclusivity is needed at some point soon.

To continue the fuck all, but having deeper feelings for a LI yet no exclusivity, is very off putting, at least for me (besides it likely won't go well for the MC).
I think the end of season2 would be a good point, so we still have some time to solve the current problems like Sage/Chad, Hell week for M&J, advance story for Jill and Bella.
If someone can make a fanmod after the Cakey one finishes it all and makes it a Harem game... :3

Reactions: SerHawkes

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Bigger Bed. Softie One explained it herself numbnuts. Topic over.
omg dude i always wondered why cant i ever have a threesome in spite of having a big hands and a even bigger dik
now i know I just need a bigger bed
thanx dude
BTW u suck !!.........................................................................................................................lots of tits

Dec 20, 2019
I can't be the only one who already has dedicated runs for Maya/Josy and Jill, right? I mean I'm sure I'm going to have to go back and replay them all for other decisions, but not sleeping around. I have a separate "gotta bang 'em all!" run for that!
Plan to. Wanted to. But no time and burnt out. And the number of save games down the road, don't even want to imagine it.

Anyway definitely will start one up later for each of them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I think the end of season2 would be a good point, so we still have some time to solve the current problems like Sage/Chad, Hell week for M&J, advance story for Jill and Bella.
But exclusivity comes at the point when things have grown deep enough that you only want to be with that one person. If you go exclusive before you have such deep feelings for the other person, then it might not work out. So exclusivity is not needed to grow and deepen the relationships because that should happen before being exclusive so that you know you're making the right decision when it does happen.

Also, as said in a previous post, it can take months for such deep feelings to form in a relationship and if this game covers such a length of time in 12, 16, or 20 episodes, then we could likely see the exclusivity come in to play nearer the end.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

I don’t think with sage exclusivity is needed at any point soon.
Even as she starts to feel that doesn’t equate to jumping into another exclusive relationship.
My guess is if even the others do go exclusive she would remain non exclusive till very late.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Maybe i'll start some other time. Hopefully we get the option to just cut things with Sage, that would be best
Shut your whore mouth! Sagey is perfect. Friend route (Decline her advances in the Guitar Game) turns up in the Episode and is solid.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don’t think with sage exclusivity is needed at any point soon.
Even as she starts to feel that doesn’t equate to jumping into another exclusive relationship.
My guess is if even the others do go exclusive she would remain non exclusive till very late.
There's also the added factor that, if Sage is indeed in her final year, she might not want to start a relationship with someone who's just beginning college since she'll preparing to leave it. Therefore, to get exclusivity with Sage, the onus may be more on the MC than Sage to make it happen, whereas Jill and M&J are likely to be the ones who push for it with the MC at some point. Bella will probably also be like Sage where the MC has to convince her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bella and Jill is not happening guys just drop it. No need for more ridiculous theories like they always seem to go down the drain
It's not even well thought out just putting the two together for the sake of it and sure something happened between them but by the looks of it, nothing will go any further with Bella she seemed pretty adamant about that.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah one of the reasons I kind of agree about no happy ending with Bella is that she wants the MC to date Jill but continues to screw around with him. Yet she is extremely protective of Jill depending on choices/actions. At some point this is either going to blow up or Bella is going to have to quit being so protective and be more self centered. She really can't have her cake and eat it to and still worry about Jill.
Bella is a main girl, expecting every other LI to get a relatively good ending but not her makes no sense. Too many people are rushing to a fanfic conclusion based off her drama that we haven't even gotten to yet.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But exclusivity comes at the point when things have grown deep enough that you only want to be with that one person. If you go exclusive before you have such deep feelings for the other person, then it might not work out. So exclusivity is not needed to grow and deepen the relationships because that should happen before being exclusive so that you know you're making the right decision when it does happen.

Also, as said in a previous post, it can take months for such deep feelings to form in a relationship and if this game covers such a length of time in 12, 16, or 20 episodes, then we could likely see the exclusivity come in to play nearer the end.
I would say exclusivity comes when u have deeper feelings for the other person, so u start an exlusive relationship, learn if it works and the feelings grow with time.
We speak here about a relationship that either works or not, it is not mirrage where u should be sure that it all works out.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes