lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Bella is a main girl, expecting every other LI to get a relatively good ending but not her makes no sense. Too many people are rushing to a fanfic conclusion based off her drama that we haven't even gotten to yet.
I played AL, I expect :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: Laurelin

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
However, speaking about the Josy/Maya path, DPC didn't like so much threesomes in "Acting Lessons", his previous game. Remember how it ended, we had to make a terrible choice between Megan and Melissa. And it's death for the one who's not chosen ! I really hope that we will not have to make such a choice again !
1591812827217.png

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
However, speaking about the Josy/Maya path, DPC didn't like so much threesomes in "Acting Lessons", his previous game. Remember how it ended, we had to make a terrible choice between Megan and Melissa. And it's death for the one who's not chosen ! I really hope that we will not have to make such a choice again !
View attachment 688490
He won't do that, it's too predictable.

The Dik house is on fire and it'll be a choice between Derek and his guitar, right after our bro banged his girl (not Maya, obviously)

Reactions: RonnieBoi

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
View attachment 688490
IF, and I do mean this is a pretty fucking big IF, the Cake learned his lesson about what happen with the tons of backlash he got from his piss poor ending job of AL, he will do right and not make the same mistake and give FANS what we want. Again, its a big if.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 688490
There’s a bit of a difference between that fantasy threesome and one where the 2 women have a pre-existing attraction and relationship

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
And it's death for the one who's not chosen ! I really hope that we will not have to make such a choice again !

I don't think he is going to do it again. The college setting is more about comedy and doing silly things. If he really tries to do a sad plot twist, i would be really surprised.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I think there's no point to bother with "exclusive with LI from start" playthroughs other than for LARPing reasons. The game gives strong enternain/casual vibe so far apart from few pretentious internal MC's monologues. It also as you're perfectly aware contains lots of hints in Bios and by the end of each chapter so I'm sure as hell when it'll come to exclusivity, the game will tell it straight to our faces.
I imagine DPC reading all this and dying laughing of all this theories.
He'd rather smashed his face to a pulp with facepalms reading all that "Jill is MC's aunt/sister" nonsense over and over.

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think there's no point to bother with "exclusive with LI from start" playthroughs other than for LARPing reasons. The game gives strong enternain/casual vibe so far apart from few pretentious internal MC's monologues. It also as you're perfectly aware contains lots of hints in Bios and by the end of each chapter so I'm sure as hell when it'll come to exclusivity, the game will tell it straight to our faces.

He'd rather smashed his face to a pulp with facepalms reading all that "Jill is MC's aunt/sister" nonsense over and over.
She's his cousin, aunt and sister obviously make no sense, geez :LOL: ;)

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
There’s a bit of a difference between that fantasy threesome and one where the 2 women have a pre-existing attraction and relationship
Not so much... Melissa and Megan were friends for a long time, and, if I remember, there is a kiss between her... I think the attraction between her was real, but repressed or maybe to come...

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Bella is a main girl, expecting every other LI to get a relatively good ending but not her makes no sense. Too many people are rushing to a fanfic conclusion based off her drama that we haven't even gotten to yet.
Unless you do a solo run with Bella then I just foresee Bella having an issue between choosing the MC or Jill.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So I've sat down to finally play this, did the whole thing in one go, took about 12h lol. This might be a rant, I dunno. Beware, somethings might end up being contradicted (I know, such hypocrisy). Maybe it's gonna be sleep deprivation talking, so might be a bit random. Whether people will agree or not, that's fine.
So after all this time played, what do I think? To be honest, I don't think I like the game. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad. The minigames can sometimes be fun (unless you play on hard, Jill absolutely obliterated me during her serving set on tennis), the freeroam stuff can get confusing if you don't know what to do or just wander, yet it isn't super bad or irritating. The renders, oh my God the renders are absolutely stunning. All the LI's look amazing and many, the same can be said about many of the "side girls". It seems that expenses weren't withheld for that. So what's not to like? The story. The story and the actions/behaviour of characters. Maybe it's me not understanding the college culture (the drinking, parties, drugs and casual approach to lots of things), maybe it's something else. And what is up with the massive cheat-fest everyone has going on? Not only that, but at least for me it feels like everyone is, well, a DIK in someways, bar from your Dad, Jill and Derek (maybe Bella as well, but her cold and then very secretive approach doesn't help). Ok, Derek totally does act like a dick to people, yet I feel that his support of you and absolute clown level of doofusness (is that a word?) exonerates him (I know, hypocritical, but eh). Maybe from chapter 3 onwards, everything feels up and down, up and down. And I cannot do rollercoasters. As soon as I'd get to the top, the descend starts and I'm dead, puking out not only guts but any soul, if there is one. This felt like a massive rollercoaster of drama and everything. So in here, I finished the game and went "fuck, why did I do this to myself", yet I want to continue, because I've become invested in the characters and their lives. Honestly, currently my head hurts and I can't fully gather all thoughts and experiences, so I'll try to briefly go over side stuff and briefly do the LI's. I don't feel like anyone really matters. Maybe I didn't understand or misinterpreted things, but the DIK's, jocks, nerds, preps and some teachers, it just didn't feel like there was anything of the "wow, I really like or I really want them to die" relationships formed with anyone really. The "side girls", I actually don't mind, the teachers are fine, the same for strippers or HOT girls. They can be quite interesting, yet the taint of Quinns activities looms over so many that I can't say to have really invested in them. As you can tell, i really don't like her, in every way possible
As for the LI's? Well, here goes my attempt in getting lynched :LOL: (to clarify, I do not hate or very dislike anyone of them, in fact for some don't really know to feel)
Sage: I really like redheads, I do. This one, maybe not soo much. Maybe it's her attitude and maybe its the MC requiring to be bit more of a "bad boy" for her, currently the arrangement is ok, although I did like the last guitar lesson in EP5. Sadly, not knowing enough on her and the shadow of doubt that Quinn casts over her, are not helping. At first I wasn't sure about her knowledge of the latters restaurant dealings, but after the car wash, I'm not sure of her innocence.
Bella: Probably the hottest, well actually 2nd hottest character in the game. The whole "Ice Queen" thing was pretty cool, her seriousness and care for Jill are cute. In regards to the relationship between her and the MC, I feel like the takes up somewhat of a motherly, maybe aunt or way older sister role in taking care of him and guiding him (there's one for you, those who want incest here. Imagine she's one of those relations, would fit the bill lol). But sometimes that overt seriousness and the apparently awful situation with her husband, does make her somewhat off.
Maya & Jocy: Why together? I dunno. At this point I don't even know if we can get just a single path for each. Funny thing is, I had downloaded a some saves before actually playing this, with gallery and all that. Saw Jocy get to the dorm where the revelation happened and followed that scene until its end. It was fine. But by the time I got there through the actual playthrough, it just didn't sit right. Still, I made the decision to continue with both, yet I'm sitting and thinking "Was that a good choice to make?" Individually, they are great, love them both. This group thing feels..off. Don't know why, but it just does. When the MC was pissed at them, so was I. When he wanted to avoid the, so did it. It kinda feels forced, you know? "Everything or Nothing? Deal or No Deal". Maybe because in most games here, something happens over gradual time and usually the MC creates and sets, pace for everyone, so I'm just used to it? Maybe when those strings as mentioned by Maya are applied and everything is further develop, this fill not feel the way it does.
Jill: What can you even say here? I understand why Patrons and many people like her the best. Smart, gorgeous, cutely innocent(?) and compared with everyone, very down to earth. She's like a princess that has all the required qualities of one, yet doesn't have an ounce for snobbishness or superiority over others. I would gladly replay the entire thing just for her solo path. THIS GIRL IS THE BEST. Every time she just gets better and better. I do wonder tho, whether her relationship with Bella and the bonus pics are hinting at a Maya/Jocy situation with her, Bella and MC, except with far better presentation and outcome. The bed scene with her and Bella raises many questions. Alas, I'd probably keep her separated, as such diamond requires her very own ring to be slotted in, not a necklace with multiple gems.

Apologies for all the crazies that choose to read this, I hope you found something interesting and Have A Nice Day

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
So I've sat down to finally play this, did the whole thing in one go, took about 12h lol. This might be a rant, I dunno. Beware, somethings might end up being contradicted (I know, such hypocrisy). Maybe it's gonna be sleep deprivation talking, so might be a bit random. Whether people will agree or not, that's fine.
So after all this time played, what do I think? To be honest, I don't think I like the game. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad. The minigames can sometimes be fun (unless you play on hard, Jill absolutely obliterated me during her serving set on tennis), the freeroam stuff can get confusing if you don't know what to do or just wander, yet it isn't super bad or irritating. The renders, oh my God the renders are absolutely stunning. All the LI's look amazing and many, the same can be said about many of the "side girls". It seems that expenses weren't withheld for that. So what's not to like? The story. The story and the actions/behaviour of characters. Maybe it's me not understanding the college culture (the drinking, parties, drugs and casual approach to lots of things), maybe it's something else. And what is up with the massive cheat-fest everyone has going on? Not only that, but at least for me it feels like everyone is, well, a DIK in someways, bar from your Dad, Jill and Derek (maybe Bella as well, but her cold and then very secretive approach doesn't help). Ok, Derek totally does act like a dick to people, yet I feel that his support of you and absolute clown level of doofusness (is that a word?) exonerates him (I know, hypocritical, but eh). Maybe from chapter 3 onwards, everything feels up and down, up and down. And I cannot do rollercoasters. As soon as I'd get to the top, the descend starts and I'm dead, puking out not only guts but any soul, if there is one. This felt like a massive rollercoaster of drama and everything. So in here, I finished the game and went "fuck, why did I do this to myself", yet I want to continue, because I've become invested in the characters and their lives. Honestly, currently my head hurts and I can't fully gather all thoughts and experiences, so I'll try to briefly go over side stuff and briefly do the LI's. I don't feel like anyone really matters. Maybe I didn't understand or misinterpreted things, but the DIK's, jocks, nerds, preps and some teachers, it just didn't feel like there was anything of the "wow, I really like or I really want them to die" relationships formed with anyone really. The "side girls", I actually don't mind, the teachers are fine, the same for strippers or HOT girls. They can be quite interesting, yet the taint of Quinns activities looms over so many that I can't say to have really invested in them. As you can tell, i really don't like her, in every way possible
As for the LI's? Well, here goes my attempt in getting lynched :LOL: (to clarify, I do not hate or very dislike anyone of them, in fact for some don't really know to feel)
Sage: I really like redheads, I do. This one, maybe not soo much. Maybe it's her attitude and maybe its the MC requiring to be bit more of a "bad boy" for her, currently the arrangement is ok, although I did like the last guitar lesson in EP5. Sadly, not knowing enough on her and the shadow of doubt that Quinn casts over her, are not helping. At first I wasn't sure about her knowledge of the latters restaurant dealings, but after the car wash, I'm not sure of her innocence.
Bella: Probably the hottest, well actually 2nd hottest character in the game. The whole "Ice Queen" thing was pretty cool, her seriousness and care for Jill are cute. In regards to the relationship between her and the MC, I feel like the takes up somewhat of a motherly, maybe aunt or way older sister role in taking care of him and guiding him (there's one for you, those who want incest here. Imagine she's one of those relations, would fit the bill lol). But sometimes that overt seriousness and the apparently awful situation with her husband, does make her somewhat off.
Maya & Jocy: Why together? I dunno. At this point I don't even know if we can get just a single path for each. Funny thing is, I had downloaded a some saves before actually playing this, with gallery and all that. Saw Jocy get to the dorm where the revelation happened and followed that scene until its end. It was fine. But by the time I got there through the actual playthrough, it just didn't sit right. Still, I made the decision to continue with both, yet I'm sitting and thinking "Was that a good choice to make?" Individually, they are great, love them both. This group thing feels..off. Don't know why, but it just does. When the MC was pissed at them, so was I. When he wanted to avoid the, so did it. It kinda feels forced, you know? "Everything or Nothing? Deal or No Deal". Maybe because in most games here, something happens over gradual time and usually the MC creates and sets, pace for everyone, so I'm just used to it? Maybe when those strings as mentioned by Maya are applied and everything is further develop, this fill not feel the way it does.
Jill: What can you even say here? I understand why Patrons and many people like her the best. Smart, gorgeous, cutely innocent(?) and compared with everyone, very down to earth. She's like a princess that has all the required qualities of one, yet doesn't have an ounce for snobbishness or superiority over others. I would gladly replay the entire thing just for her solo path. THIS GIRL IS THE BEST. Every time she just gets better and better. I do wonder tho, whether her relationship with Bella and the bonus pics are hinting at a Maya/Jocy situation with her, Bella and MC, except with far better presentation and outcome. The bed scene with her and Bella raises many questions. Alas, I'd probably keep her separated, as such diamond requires her very own ring to be slotted in, not a necklace with multiple gems.

Apologies for all the crazies that choose to read this, I hope you found something interesting and Have A Nice Day
TL;DR

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Ok, whatever you do, don't press "v" when playing BaD. It makes Jill sound as if she's the one with the melon...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes