Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Is it possible to enable mini games at any point? I disabled them at start to make fast progress in the chapters i played before..
Nope its supposed to be for the whole length of the game
I can't be the only one who already has dedicated runs for Maya/Josy and Jill, right? I mean I'm sure I'm going to have to go back and replay them all for other decisions, but not sleeping around. I have a separate "gotta bang 'em all!" run for that!

My guess is that Jill won't have sex with an MC until they agree to a committed relationship. Anything he's done before then is probably fair game (with the likely exception of Bella, should Jill ever find out).

Whether the MC can intentionally cheat on her in secret is hard to say, but it will almost certainly end very badly if he tries it. And there's always the possibility of a Jill/Bella threesome, but at the moment I think it's unlikely as a one-time thing, and extremely unlikely as a long term thing.
I know I haven't done it. No solo runs for me as of yet

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
lordfridge9 It's very unlikely that there will be more to Bella and Jill relationship people are getting excited because something happened between them both but I think that's where it will end for them in going any further besides it would be too good to be true to have both and you know how DPC likes to snatch those chances away from us.

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Want to add to what someone said earlier.

I have one savegame for Maya/Josy, one for Jill and one for Sage. I don't feel like pursuing Bella, she's more like a friend and I have some theories about her that makes her a no-no.

I hope that going after both Maya and Josy don't backfire later. Jill is my main girl and what I think is the "canon" way of playing it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
lordfridge9 It's very unlikely that there will be more to Bella and Jill relationship people are getting excited because something happened between them both but I think that's where it will end for them in going any further besides it would be too good to be true to have both and you know how DPC likes to snatch those chances away from us.
I just mentioned because it would seem more natural and maybe cohesive for the MC to be in a Jill/Bella sandwich than Josy/Maya. I have no problem if it would't happen. i didn't play Acting Lessons so no idea about the chances you're referring to

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
After only having played 3 chapters im getting stuck into getting caught up. Man the episode 4 rejection from Josey/Maya hurt was believable and I kinda glad it went that way given their history and my actions which are very Dik minded. Not to mention my biggest concern which is if they offer it im gonna take it but all through chapter 4 I was conflicted as I was being a jerk for no reason them (story narrative not I) and wanted to mend things but at same time would I choose them at expense or creating a rift with Tommy and Derek? Nope, theres other girls I prefer before I turn on my brother Diks. Im a big fan of Jill but surprised that so far she isn't more put off by what I assume would have been tales reached of me lol (shes the most wholesome of the bunch after all) but Bella seems ok with a sharing is caring sentiment.

If we end up legit facing a 3 main girls are Chick exclusive and 3 Dik exclusive id be ok with that as itll be a good excuse to replay the game from scratch and take a very different path as gallery wise most of it is still unlocked as ive been seeing the Hots at practically every opportunity I can that it'd kinda be nice at some point to do a playthrough where the focus is on the main girls haha. Bella must have a broken past or something as she doesn't seem a Dik style end game girl but then maybe she has a dark side to her, she needs one as really there is only the teachers as an alternative to Sage and honestly Bella is my fave but 4 chapters ive no idea where I stand with her. Kinda also see Quinn as main girl status too given screentime but I guess there will never be a Quinn ending as shes not a love interest nor would one make sense as it would break her character too much from how shes been presented so far.

Oh and I know im a full chapter behind you all but this Swipe app thing is hilarious and has tremendous potential esp when I saw the stripper was a match lol. I LIKED her a lot, the others? sure could be fun from what little ive seen of them and of course there is C but I preferred Jade so that's a nice extra there as Jade is the one who should rightly as is the case be getting my full undivided attention when Bella aint around lol. Damn, how the hell am I gonna juggle all these women without it blowing up in my face? No idea but its gonna be a blast finding out for myself.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just mentioned because it would seem more natural and maybe cohesive for the MC to be in a Jill/Bella sandwich than Josy/Maya. I have no problem if it would't happen. i didn't play Acting Lessons so no idea about the chances you're referring to
You really should play it, as it's certainly an eye-opener for DPC style and what to expect with this.

Reactions: StarWulf

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
After only having played 3 chapters im getting stuck into getting caught up. Man the episode 4 rejection from Josey/Maya hurt was believable and I kinda glad it went that way given their history and my actions which are very Dik minded. Not to mention my biggest concern which is if they offer it im gonna take it but all through chapter 4 I was conflicted as I was being a jerk for no reason them (story narrative not I) and wanted to mend things but at same time would I choose them at expense or creating a rift with Tommy and Derek? Nope, theres other girls I prefer before I turn on my brother Diks. Im a big fan of Jill but surprised that so far she isn't more put off by what I assume would have been tales reached of me lol (shes the most wholesome of the bunch after all) but Bella seems ok with a sharing is caring sentiment.

If we end up legit facing a 3 main girls are Chick exclusive and 3 Dik exclusive id be ok with that as itll be a good excuse to replay the game from scratch and take a very different path as gallery wise most of it is still unlocked as ive been seeing the Hots at practically every opportunity I can that it'd kinda be nice at some point to do a playthrough where the focus is on the main girls haha. Bella must have a broken past or something as she doesn't seem a Dik style end game girl but then maybe she has a dark side to her, she needs one as really there is only the teachers as an alternative to Sage and honestly Bella is my fave but 4 chapters ive no idea where I stand with her. Kinda also see Quinn as main girl status too given screentime but I guess there will never be a Quinn ending as shes not a love interest nor would one make sense as it would break her character too much from how shes been presented so far.

Oh and I know im a full chapter behind you all but this Swipe app thing is hilarious and has tremendous potential esp when I saw the stripper was a match lol. I LIKED her a lot, the others? sure could be fun from what little ive seen of them and of course there is C but I preferred Jade so that's a nice extra there as Jade is the one who should rightly as is the case be getting my full undivided attention when Bella aint around lol. Damn, how the hell am I gonna juggle all these women without it blowing up in my face? No idea but its gonna be a blast finding out for myself.
Regarding your Jill remarks, details are lacking but it seems clear that Jill has been the victim of bullying and the rumour mill in the past and, as a result, places little to know value on gossip; she forms her own opinions about people and, so far, MC hasn't done anything to turn her against him.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I'm still holding out for at least a conjugal visit prison ending with Quinn at the minimum if not a jump in the car with her get the hell out of town one.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I'm still holding out for at least a conjugal visit prison ending with Quinn at the minimum if not a jump in the car with her get the hell out of town one.
I still want a chance at endings with side characters. Quinn is hot as hell and other than her pimp side I lust after her seriously

Edit - I posted a while ago that none of the girls when it comes to looks would be throwaways. Some of them have some mental issues.....

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So in here, I finished the game and went "fuck, why did I do this to myself", yet I want to continue, because I've become invested in the characters and their lives. Honestly, currently my head hurts and I can't fully gather all thoughts and experiences
I felt the exact same way when I played eps 1-4 and then again when I played ep 5. I've honestly never been hit so hard by an adult game before or been so emotionally invested in the characters and sometimes it almost feels like a form of self-harm to keep putting myself through it, but I will soldier on. (y)

However, speaking about the Josy/Maya path, DPC didn't like so much threesomes in "Acting Lessons", his previous game. Remember how it ended, we had to make a terrible choice between Megan and Melissa. And it's death for the one who's not chosen ! I really hope that we will not have to make such a choice again !
I don't know if DPC has ever specifically said anything about not liking threesomes, but I feel like the whole point of that moment in AL was to just inject some drama and really subvert people's expectations in a tragically emotional way.

Considering the flak they got from people about it, I'd be surprised if they don't have a happy throuple relationship as one of the possible endings in this game.

P.S. You don't need to keep putting that Josy sig in all your comments.

You really should play it, as it's certainly an eye-opener for DPC style and what to expect with this.
Well, as many people including yourself have been saying, this game is entirely different in tone and theme from AL. Yes, like AL it can tug at the heartstrings and make you feel for the characters, but it doesn't necessarily mean we'll get really heavy shit like death, psycho stalkers, and cancer.

Some writers can be diverse in their writing and write really serious and hard-hitting drama one minute, and then write a blockbuster superhero epic the next. DPC could be one of these diverse writers, we'll just have to wait and see, but I think AL gives a false impression of where this story is going because their first story doesn't necessarily define their style.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I felt the exact same way when I played eps 1-4 and then again when I played ep 5. I've honestly never been hit so hard by an adult game before or been so emotionally invested in the characters and sometimes it almost feels like a form of self-harm to keep putting myself through it, but I will soldier on. (y)

I don't know if DPC has ever specifically said anything about not liking threesomes, but I feel like the whole point of that moment in AL was to just inject some drama and really subvert people's expectations in a tragically emotional way.

Considering the flak they got from people about it, I'd be surprised if they don't have a happy throuple relationship as one of the possible endings in this game.

Well, as many people including yourself have been saying, this game is entirely different in tone and theme from AL. Yes, like AL it can tug at the heartstrings and make you feel for the characters, but it doesn't necessarily mean we'll get really heavy shit like death, psycho stalkers, and cancer.

Some writers can be diverse in their writing and write really serious and hard-hitting drama one minute, and then write a blockbuster superhero epic the next. DPC could be one of these diverse writers, we'll just have to wait and see, but I think AL gives a false impression of where this story is going because their first story doesn't necessarily define their style.
So you're saying you don't think DPC is the M Night Shyamalan of the adult gaming industry? :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes