• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey again guys,
Here are the signatures that i made in the past 3 days.
Sweet jebus, I'm still over 10 pages behind. I dare to hope you've got more of these around with the other characters. Riona, Camila, etc. These are outstanding.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lusikun

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
See this is what I'm referring to. This is my Pure chick run and at the rate I'm going I am literally going to be unable to perform a single DIK action by the end of EP6 Screenshot (9).png I'm going to have to start making DIK choices just to keep the flex open

Reactions: Kodek

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Arseholes can be nice and nice guys can be arseholes, congratulations, you have identified a different problem from the one being discussed. The real issue is that the LI's who favour the Chick version of the MC will hear about his Dik choices. The fact that he is a Chick in his heart and mind is of no consequence since they aren't psychic; they are forced to judge him by his actions and they're right to do so.
So according to you I could treat a girl nice, do everything right as far as she is concerned. But because I beat up one guy and smoke weed one time I'm garbage?

• Love
Reactions: JeefZ

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
A prime example of how this system is surreal:
I have 20 points in DIK and have DIK affinity by choosing to smoke. I get rejected by Maya&Josy.

I still have 20 points in DIK and have NEUTRAL affinity by choosing not to smoke. Maya&Josy accept me.

If you can't how this is too surreal, them i don't know how to explain.
The Dik/Chick bar represent the MC's actions, the Dik/Chick points represent his thoughts. Only the player of the game can know what the MC's thoughts are, the NPC's are forced to judge him by his actions.

You are free to have an MC with severe cognitive dissonance, just don't expect the NPCs to recognise and forgive it.

So according to you I could treat a girl nice, do everything right as far as she is concerned. But because I beat up one guy and smoke weed one time I'm garbage?
Well, yes, obviously. The actions the hypothetical version of you (I say that to ensure you do not think I am accusing you of anything) take when not in her company should absolutely inform her decision making. If you are the sort of person who loses his temper and gets into fights all the time then she would be an idiot to get in a relationship with you since there is a non-zero chance that your violent tendancies (again, I'm decribing a hypothetical version of you) would be turned towards her.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Same here. It is to black and white. The implication is that, sooner or later, DIK's cant say/do nice things and Chicks cant occasionally be an asshole. The world doesn't work that way
The system is very badly implemented. I think the idea is that status is supposed to represent the MC's style, while affinity is supposed to represent the MC's goals and philosophy.

You can see the idea in the way the MC's dialog changes from DIK to CHICK. When he offers to help Maya, for example, an MC with CHICK status will merely assure her they have some shared tasks, while a DIK MC will list the specific activities. Similarly when trying to calm Cathy after the Rooster cluck, a CHICK will tell her she has nothing to be ashamed of even if the picture was involuntary, and a DIK will say it doesn't matter because the picture didn't show her naughty bits.

Meanwhile the affinity system reflects what the MC considers important and what he will do to achieve those goals. So a DIK would be more willing to pay Quinn for sex or hold a grudge against someone like Steve, while CHICK would generally choose the opposite.

In reality, there are a bunch of problems. First, the status systems has seven different gradations (Massive DIK, Huge DIK, DIK, Neutral, CHICK, Huge CHICK, Massive CHICK), even though the changes to dialog are mostly limited to 2 (DIK, everyone else). Worse, access to those gradations is lost over time as the affinity choices mount, which makes very little sense if the two systems are supposed to measure different attributes.

Second, the game really muddles the difference between normal actions and Major Choices. Deciding to fool around with Jade in class is a Major Choice, but agreeing to fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed is not only neutral, it isn't even a choice at all! Deciding to go wild in the Pink Rose is a Major Choice, but the decision to fool around with Camila and Mona (or Melanie and Sarah, twice) is just a minor choice gated by status. It's hard to find a coherent explanation for why some of those are affinity choices, some are status choices, and some are just mundane decisions.

Third, the affinity system is trying to do too many different things at once. It measures not only sexual appetite, but also willingness to use violence AND drugs. That means it's less about the MC's goals than it is a crude morality meter: nice boys don't like sex, fight or do drugs. But even then we run into problems, because CHICKs are willing to sleep with girls in relationships and DIKs will do nice things like comfort Maya after being rejected or paint Bella's fence.

Fourth, characters will sometimes react to the MC based on affinity and the MC will act based on status, when it would be the other way around. If status is the MC's style, that would be a much more natural thing for people to judge him on. If the MC was a crass kid constantly whistling at girls, it would make sense that Jill would refuse to shower with him. Instead it's based entirely on affinity.

(You could say affinity represents the MC's reputation, but that seems to be at odds with how non-public some of the Major Choices are: Jill certainly doesn't know if the MC frequents Quinn's restaurant, or started a secret affair with Jade.)

Fifth, the decision to make both them DIK/CHICK options was needlessly confusing. At least make affinity NAUGHTY/NICE, or something different!

In short, the combined system is a real mess, but I think we're stuck with it at this point.

Last edited:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Amazing work, man. Simply amazing.

I can't even decide which one should I use hahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lusikun

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The system is very badly implemented. I think the idea is that status is supposed to represent the MC's style, while affinity is supposed to represent the MC's goals and philosophy.

You can see the idea in the way the MC's dialog changes from DIK to CHICK. When he offers to help Maya, for example, an MC with CHICK status will merely assure her they have some shared tasks, while a DIK MC will list the specific activities. Similarly when trying to calm Cathy after the Rooster cluck, a CHICK will tell her she has nothing to be ashamed of even if the picture was involuntary, and a DIK will say it doesn't matter because the picture didn't show her naughty bits.

Meanwhile the affinity system reflects what the MC considers important and what he will do to achieve those goals. So a DIK would be more willing to pay Quinn for sex or hold a grudge against someone like Steve, while CHICK would generally choose the opposite.

In reality, there are a bunch of problems. First, the status systems has seven different gradations (Massive DIK, Huge DIK, DIK, Neutral, CHICK, Huge CHICK, Massive CHICK), even though the changes to dialog are mostly limited to 2 (DIK, everyone else). Worse, access to those gradations is lost over time as the affinity choices mount, which makes very little sense if the two systems are supposed to measure different attributes.

Second, the game really muddles the difference between normal actions and Major Choices. Deciding to fool around with Jade in class is a Major Choice, but agreeing to fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed is not only neutral, it isn't even a choice at all! Deciding to go wild in the Pink Rose is a Major Choice, but the decision to fool around with Camila and Mona (or Melanie and Sarah, twice) is just a minor choice gated by status. It's hard to find a coherent explanation for why some of those are affinity choices, some are status choices, and some are just mundane decisions.

Third, the affinity system is trying to do too many different things at once. It measures not only sexual appetite, but also willingness to use violence AND drugs. That means it's less about the MC's goals than it is a crude morality meter: nice boys don't like sex, fight or do drugs. But even then we run into problems, because CHICKs are willing to sleep with girls in relationships and DIKs will do nice things like comfort Maya after being rejected or paint Bella's fence.

Fourth, characters will sometimes react to the MC based on affinity and the MC will act based on status, when it would be the other way around. If status is the MC's style, that would be a much more natural thing for people to judge him on. If the MC was a crass kid constantly whistling at girls, it would make sense that Jill would refuse to shower with him. Instead it's based entirely on affinity.

(You could say affinity represents the MC's reputation, but that seems to be at odds with how non-public some of the Major Choices are: Jill certainly doesn't know if the MC frequent's Quinn's restaurant, or started a secret affair with Jade.)

Fifth, the decision to make both them DIK/CHICK options was needlessly confusing. At least use different make affinity NAUGHTY/NICE, or something different!

In short, the combined system is a real mess, but I think we're stuck with it at this point.
I know were stuck with it but that's the whole point of talking about here. Like everything else were just wasting time overthinking the game. Like someone said earlier "That's what we do"

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The Dik/Chick bar represent the MC's actions, the Dik/Chick points represent his thoughts. Only the player of the game can know what the MC's thoughts are, the NPC's are forced to judge him by his actions.

You are free to have an MC with severe cognitive dissonance, just don't expect the NPCs to recognise and forgive it.
That's not how it works. Most of those DIK/CHCK points your talking about is what I say to people, whether I go to them or not, etc. etc. Almost none of them are purely internal thoughts

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Really now? Than, your point is, you can think like an asshole all the time and it don't change who you are. But if you act like an asshole, it will slowy make you limited to asshole thoughts.

And people will judge you for an asshole even if they don't know you are an asshole or if you talk like an asshole to them. (Maya and Josy can't possible know you smoked for example. Because no one had the time to tell them, and why would they tell them to begin with)

Last edited:
Reactions: RonnieBoi

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

Well, yes, obviously. The actions the hypothetical version of you (I say that to ensure you do not think I am accusing you of anything) take when not in her company should absolutely inform her decision making. If you are the sort of person who loses his temper and gets into fights all the time then she would be an idiot to get in a relationship with you since there is a non-zero chance that your violent tendancies (again, I'm decribing a hypothetical version of you) would be turned towards her.
No worries its not taken or intended as a personal attack, I understand that. Read your own words "gets into fights all the time" So far there hasn't been a chance to do anything "all the time". Literally 2 fights, 2 chances to smoke weed, 1 chance to let a teacher rub my dick with her foot, uh shit I don't remember all the rest of the major choices but so far their have been 10. Some of these are not known to people and probably never will be. None of these qualify as "all the time" and none of them would likely stack up to me being nice to a girl and honestly saying good things/good actions towards her trying to help her for the last 2 weeks straight. If a girl was that stupid that she believed rumor rather than her own eyes than she's fucking stupid.

I just think the system is extremely flawed and it was built that way.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Really now? Than, your point is, you can think like an asshole all the time and it don't change who you are. But if you act like an asshole, it will slowy make you limited to asshole thoughts.
No, it will affect the perception of the MC in the eyes of the LIs. Being a fucking areshole and hiding it well may very well allow you to remain on good terms with the 'good' girls whereas acting like a douchebag player will make any 'good' girl immediately distrust you since you will already have a bad reputation.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
SO FAR, MEGA AND NOPY, DOWNLOADS ARE CORRUPTED. THE OTHER SITES DONT EVEN STAY CONNECYTED LONG ENOUGH TO DOWNLOAD FILES THIS BIG. THEY ARE PROBABLY CORRUPTED FILE ALSO. ANY CHANCE ON GETTING THE MAIN FILE NOT CORRUPTED, FOR DOWNLOAD.. PLEASE? I LOVED THIS GAME .

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Arseholes can be nice and nice guys can be arseholes, congratulations, you have identified a different problem from the one being discussed. The real issue is that the LI's who favour the Chick version of the MC will hear about his Dik choices. The fact that he is a Chick in his heart and mind is of no consequence since they aren't psychic; they are forced to judge him by his actions and they're right to do so.
But many of the major choice actions are not ones they would ever know about, so how does that colour their perception of him? They can only truly judge him by how he has been with them and if he's been caring, attentive, and just an all around good guy then they would like and accept him if that's what they're looking for, but if he's been cocky, obnoxious, and inattentive, then that would put him in a bad light and make him more likely to be rejected.

Therefore, the minor choices are more impactful to how these character perceive the MC than the major choices.

The points do not represent the MC's thoughts as they are pretty much all tied to actions. A few of these in the first episode were tied to the MC's thoughts and maybe this was how DPC originally intended it, but as the game has gone one they are more tied to his actions, like sniffing Maya's hair, spying on Bella, and sticking his finger in Lily's ass.

Doing these creepy, obnoxious, and often juvenile things are the actions that the NPCs can truly judge him on because there are more of them and build a better picture of the MC than him having a couple of fights, not being nice to a guy who was an asshole to him, and smoking a bit of pot.

The status points are a far better metric by which to judge the MC than the affinity, but even so, characters who judge the MC because of a status determined by actions that they couldn't possibly have any knowledge of is ridiculous. If anything, individual RP with each character or group of characters should hold the greatest weight of all in determining how he is viewed by them.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The simple truth is that most of the Major choices would never be known by anyone other than the people there. Jade doesn't run tell the LI's that she rubbed her students dick in class, Steve doesn't run to B&R to tell everyone whether the MC talked to him or not, etc. etc. Almost none of those Major Choices would be known to anyone but those people there at the time and almost none of them are LI's. I agree with Holy Bacchus and ename144 the system is unrealistic

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
No, it will affect the perception of the MC in the eyes of the LIs. Being a fucking areshole and hiding it well may very well allow you to remain on good terms with the 'good' girls whereas acting like a douchebag player will make any 'good' girl immediately distrust you since you will already have a bad reputation.
But then what is the point? If i'm a CHICK i will talk less crude and never make any sexual joke or conotation in dialogs. But smoking weed once would force me to make more sexual jokes and talk crude.

To top it all, even if i never acted like an asshole to the girls, they will magically know that i smoked weed and will immediattely judge me for it, fuck their OWN decisions on cheating on each other.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sweet jebus, I'm still over 10 pages behind. I dare to hope you've got more of these around with the other characters. Riona, Camila, etc. These are outstanding.
Yes! I 2nd that. (y) These 2 need a sig too.

Amazing work, man. Simply amazing.

I can't even decide which one should I use hahaha
Why choose when you just add a few together like the one you currently have? :unsure:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The simple truth is that most of the Major choices would never be none by anyone other than the people there. Jade doesn't run tell the LI's that she rubbed her students dick in class, Steve doesn't run to B&R to tell everyone whether the MC talked to him or not, etc. etc. Almost none of those Major Choices would be none to anyone but those people there at the time and almost none of them are LI's. I agree with Holy Bacchus and ename144 the system is unrealistic
Exactly! I'm can be all CHICK like, but everyone will magically know that i smoke and told Steve to fuck off and will judge the MC for it, even if they made worse decisions.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
And that's why i said all the way back there: The Minor choices mean way less or even nothing to the big picture in the end. All it matters is the Major ones.

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes