D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I'm stuck here, what should I do?

(I need to check the Rooster app on my phone right now.) ???????

I'm just asking for the solution to be able to move forward in the GAME! Thank you in advance...
Yes you have to check the Rooster app on the phone in order to move forward in the game.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I'm stuck here, what should I do?

(I need to check the Rooster app on my phone right now.) ???????

I'm just asking for the solution to be able to move forward in the GAME! Thank you in advance...
The previous answers you got were fine, but I'll elaborate in more detail:
1. Move the cursor to the upper left corner.
2. Click on the phone (the phone opens).
3. Click on the rooster head icon (rooster application).
4. Below the picture with Cathy (the red-haired teacher), click on the speech bubble.
5. Close the phone and continue ...

Monsieur.Bubbles

Jul 5, 2018
Seriously though, whichever ending it is, as long as DPC:
1) does not use age / occupation / graduation as an excuse to get the MC rejected.
2) does not limit the ending to just J/M to choose from as the MAIN LIs.

I don't mind Jill or Sage graduates first, then MC goes off to find them after he graduates while they wait. Imagine the scene where MC runs up to Jill ala Neil / Lynette style, being a Massive CHICK then.[/SPOILER]
Oh I'm waiting for a gut-punch. Can't see Jill graduating and leaving (if the story/ narrative we see and play lasts longer than a year that is - we're maybe a month or two in so far? Not sure how US universities or colleges work so could be wrong but it seems like they're still in summer per some comments in ep. 5). It would undo a lot of her arc so far and be very odd, to say the least.

Sage may be more likely to cut loose, and that would suck, especially as if anyone on a DIK affinity has a main LI it's likely to be her. It's a sweet thing they've got going and it would be nice to get a happy ending there, if for no other reason than Sage seems like one of the more open and genuine characters we meet and could do with someone there for her when Chad goes. Obviously that's a question we've yet to get a full answer to but we know he's historically not cared much for Sage and brushed her off. At this point I'm more worried about what will be the fallout now her VP has seemingly decided to poach Sage for her own ends and let her take the flak and consequences. Ah, politics. Can only hope for some comeuppance there.

I agree, though age / occupation will probably factor into the more casual flings (if they count as rejects per se). Of course, those are only really significant possibilities for a few LIs. Most are in the MCs cohort. In a game like this, I suspect player choice and actions will be the main reason for rejections, but anything's possible. Kind of why 'cheating' may break the game by triggering variables and pathways that ordinarily wouldn't be achievable and clash with each other et cetera.

Without being at all disparaging of Acting Lessons, this game is already much thicker and more complicated as far as the characters and LI's go. For one thing, it's entirely possible to have already written-off J/M. One may return in some way, or not, or both, but I'm quite confident we'll have more than just those two to end with, particularly as they seem more or less restricted to a particular affinity at this point.

But hey, I'm trying to be optimistic because I've enjoyed this for over a year now and while I masochistically enjoy some emotional torment here and there I'm still pretty afraid of what lurks around the corner. I'm hoping that the ending(s) will be somewhat happier and more satisfying that what you'd usually get IRL

Last edited:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
The previous answers you got were fine, but I'll elaborate in more detail:
1. Move the cursor to the upper left corner.
2. Click on the phone (the phone opens).
3. Click on the rooster head icon (rooster application).
4. Below the picture with Cathy (the red-haired teacher), click on the speech bubble.
5. Close the phone and continue ...
Very good explanation! Thank you very much for elaborating in detail..
Have a good day!

Reactions: Real Kreten

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I can see Vinny being associated with a few of our "Drama's".
#1 The posting of the Cathy pic - If the DIK's didn't change the password, Vinny might still have access. Still needs an accomplice to have taken it though.
#2 The mysterious letters - If the pics were put on the DIK's laptop then see #1
#3 The trashing of the DIK house - What if we are looking/blaming some of this stuff on the AAA's. It could be a conspiracy to get the AAA's and DIK's to sabotage/destroy each other
First two points are really plausible. The last is a bit too forced and Machiavellian, but who knows ? :unsure:

ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I love the update as usual. I liked the little scene where we got some more of Bella's backstory.

Also, I don't know why but this scene gives me an "Avatar the Last Airbender's The Cave of Two Lovers" vibe.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
While yeah he looks a bit better, but did you think about it? Maybe he wanted to stop the fight, so the DIKs would go to preps and Alphas would have enough time to trash the mansion? Became too much of a paranoid lately, lmao
The diks let their guard down in that scene what they should have done was left maybe one of them to wait on the MC and Derek and the rest should have headed back to the mansion but to late now.

lodi

Oct 17, 2017
Hmmmm, can't wait to know more about the story of Bella and that damn room that is locked and also her husband.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The diks let their guard down in that scene what they should have done was left maybe one of them to wait on the MC and Derek and the rest should have headed back to the mansion but to late now.
Yeah all of them waiting there was pointless and was hinting on something happening back at the mansion. Didn't expect it to be that big, but expected something to happen tbh

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah all of them waiting there was pointless and was hinting on something happening back at the mansion. Didn't expect it to be that big, but expected something to happen tbh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the thing the Diks attacking their place like that and not one of them thinking maybe a few of us should go back and watch the mansion after the Diks attacked their place the Jocks were pumped up and ready for an all-out brawl with all that tension and only Arieth and her crabs around the only way that tension will be released is by trashing something so yeah the diks really took their eye off the ball here.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
That's the thing the Diks attacking their place like that and not one of them thinking maybe a few of us should go back and watch the mansion after the Diks attacked their place the Jocks were pumped up and ready for an all-out brawl with all that tension and only Arieth and her crabs around the only way that tension will be released is by trashing something so yeah the diks really took their eye off the ball here.
Yeah might have been better to have jacob or someone say that and Toomy overrule him.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Having the DIKs attack the Jocks' house was not a player decision.
Have all the DIKs wait outside next to the ano house either.

If DPC wants to trash the DIK house for story reasons, there is no way the players can stop him.
In worst case he would crash a plane into the mansion or have it hit by a meteor.

I wonder if there is a 3rd group who could have trashed the mansion blaming the Jocks to fuel the war between DIKs and Jocks further, similar to the story with the 2 envelopes for Chad and Dawe.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Having the DIKs attack the Jocks' house was not a player decision.
Have all the DIKs wait outside next to the ano house either.

If DPC wants to trash the DIK house for story reasons, there is no way the players can stop him.
In worst case he would crash a plane into the mansion or have it hit by a meteor.

I wonder if there is a 3rd group who could have trashed the mansion blaming the Jocks to fuel the war between DIKs and Jocks further, similar to the story with the 2 envelopes for Chad and Jawe.
:FacePalm: We are talking about what the Diks should have done.

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes