Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You see them at least once at night, during the DIK initiation, when Derek got chased out of the sorority. Am trying to remember if we see them other times, other than the obvious cameo appearances in the hallway and cafeteria. I don't think they even appeared when Jill helped you after Chad ambushed you.
Must have selective hearing and vision then or both the time's security have missed these two events they have been pre-occupied with something else.

Reactions: Stark9999999

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Not really sure which part of my post you are meh-ing or what point you are making to be honest. I've already said there's many plot issues that we just hand wave away. Although the example you are using as apparently the number one issue is actually one of the least implausible situations of the night. Maya is walking while giving that tour, it starts with the preps house first on frat/sorority row and ends with the DIKs house last. On top of this the DIKs are hiding outside a party with many guests, they easily could not hear breaking windows. And my next door neighbor wouldn't hear me destroying furniture on a quiet night.
It's a party with no music and basically a party in name only. No one is drinking, Not like their yelling and screaming. Its a high society gathering not a fricken kegger. You could probably be at the door of the ANO frat and not hear them inside.

No she isn't walking she's standing in front of the HOT house pointing at the houses. Hell look at the very end she point's back and says she can see the B&R building and tour group. Thats not a walk.

Look at the houses. The damn AAA is right next door to the HOT's or at least it looks like it from the side when you see the HOT's laying out

Dec 20, 2019
Must have selective hearing and vision then or both the time's security have missed these two events they have been pre-occupied with something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
It's a party with no music and basically a party in name only. No one is drinking, Not like their yelling and screaming. Its a high society gathering not a fricken kegger. You could probably be at the door of the ANO frat and not hear them inside.
This doesn't clarify for me what point you were trying to make in the initial reply nor does it refute anything I said. Going to have to agree to disagree on whatever this is. When in Rome.

Reactions: Mormont

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
This doesn't clarify for me what point you were trying to make in the initial reply nor does it refute anything I said. Going to have to agree to disagree on whatever this is. When in Rome.
That the DIK's would have heard the glass break. WTF does Rome have to do with anything? Sounds travels at 343 meters per second, a block is 150 meters give or take, less than a second for the sound to travel, breaking glass is around 100db which is louder than a lawn mower (90db) and I know I can hear my neighbors mow the lawn.

Edit - Boom Science baby

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

In fairness that one with Cathy if I was a student I'd have chased Dawe for that :LOL:

That the DIK's would have heard the glass break. WTF does Rome have to do with anything? Sounds travels at 343 meters per second, a block is 150 meters give or take, less than a second for the sound to travel, breaking glass is around 100db which is louder than a lawn mower (90db) and I know I can hear my neighbors mow the lawn.

Edit - Boom Science baby
You are bringing science into this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkmetal

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
In fairness that one with Cathy if I was a student I'd have chased Dawe for that :LOL:

You are bringing science into this :ROFLMAO:
Just saying that its not a hand wave, its a huge plot hole and he wants to act like its impossible.

Dec 20, 2019
Just saying that its not a hand wave, its a huge plot hole and he wants to act like its impossible.
Well no one bothered when everyone was throwing dildos into windows now and then and kids cussing at each other. Maybe the neighborhood are used to the commotion and ignores glass breaking and whatever racket they hear?

Reactions: Stark9999999

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think you are looking into that side of it way to much in the real world yes but DPC seems to have us in his own little world where things like that don't matter.
Yeah cause he has a story to tell and he's going to force it to work no matter how much he has to shoehorn (see bullshit forced) it. That's not good writing IMO.
Well no one bothered when everyone was throwing dildos into windows now and then and kids cussing at each other. Maybe the neighborhood are used to the commotion and ignores glass breaking and whatever racket they hear?
They even look in ghettos. Street entertainment is always fun to watch.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
This is the last time I'm replying since it's a complete waste of time and probably harming others enjoyment of this thread. You meh'd one of the things I said in my initial post whilst quoting them all and told me that there are HUGE plot holes in the entire game. Since you won't clarify what that was intended to convey I have to simply guess it is supposed to be read as my point was unnecessary to make at all because there are plot holes. You then proceeded to make multiple posts, editing them multiple times, yet continuing to not clarify what the initial point was. As an aside When in Rome is a movie reference, I will try to refrain from doing such things when in an apparently very serious scientific debate that requires multiple postings and editings. Good day sir! (whoops)

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
It might be a hint to a former DIK, yes. Among other hints, even. IIRC someone also pointed out that it was done from Rusty's laptop which implies that DIKs have access to it, not knowing the account's password which would be crazy even with brotherhood and all. Cloud thing irrelevant since Kathy's photo wasn't there, right? Also someone from DIKs pointed out that it has to be someone who knows way around the mansion to be able to sneak and finally, laptop ended up in the library which as we all well aware was Vinny's room and at the same time it's usually empty even at parties (he'd know that too, obviously).
Im talking about the person who put the photos on Chads doorstep. The photos of everyone fucking Arieth.

The Alphas chastise Chad for beating up MC and point out the photos were selfies and/or taken before MC came to B&R. It’s a safe assumption they were taken from Jacob and Co’s phones and the DIK cloud is an explanation how someone got them without physically accessing 2-3 peoples phones.

im not saying it certainly was Vinny, someone said he could be a villain and I pointed out he could have had access to the photos dumped on Chads doorstep. They might not even be blackmail, he just took them as blackmail. It could just be someone triggering shit between the alphas and the DIKs which to me seems much more likely.

I think it’s fairly safe to say someone is trying to destroy the DIKs. First with those photos and then with the Cathy leak. I’m not saying it was Vinny just saying he could have had the capacity to pull of the photos to the alphas.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
This is the last time I'm replying since it's a complete waste of time and probably harming others enjoyment of this thread. You meh'd one of the things I said in my initial post whilst quoting them all and told me that there are HUGE plot holes in the entire game. Since you won't clarify what that was intended to convey I have to simply guess it is supposed to be read as my point was unnecessary to make at all because there are plot holes. You then proceeded to make multiple posts, editing them multiple times, yet continuing to not clarify what the initial point was. As an aside When in Rome is a movie reference, I will try to refrain from doing such things when in an apparently very serious scientific debate that requires multiple postings and editings. Good day sir! (whoops)
I did clarify it. "The DIK's would have heard the glass."
You said Maya was walking so the houses are all spread out, correct? Yet you can go back and look at the pictures and see she is standing in front of the HOT's house for the conversation. She is pointing at the house's while standing there.
Get all mad, whatever, doesn't change the fact that you can see where she is by the scene.
Never even heard of the movie, sorry didn't get the reference. The only one I know is "When in Rome, do as the Romans"
LOL the only one I edited was the science one, you can see in the bottom right if I did, nice try

Dec 19, 2019
DPC: "lol I'm not a physicist, go jack off"

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah cause he has a story to tell and he's going to force it to work no matter how much he has to shoehorn (see bullshit forced) it. That's not good writing IMO.
Always been the case since AL myself and Red469 had discussed all the situations long story short after Mel's Dad got in the house the MC should have been more alert with regards to the house but that's for another thread. It's just something you have to get used to with DPC some things won't add up maybe he hopes we don't notice. But sometimes common sense goes a miss in his games.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes