Dec 20, 2019
Speaking of the photos, the one with Jacob looks like a pinhole camera in the janitor's closet. Blackmail material if they have sex a lot in that place? Sounds fishy.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Always been the case since AL myself and Red469 had discussed all the situations long story short after Mel's Dad got in the house the MC should have been more alert with regards to the house but that's for another thread. It's just something you have to get used to with DPC some things won't add up maybe he hopes we don't notice. But sometimes common sense goes a miss in his games.
I am sorry I don't mean to irritate or piss people off (Stark9999999). I just have a very logical orientated mind and little things like that drive me CRAZY! I realize that it's a story but make it work, don't go all magical soundless breaking glass, or pictures taken from impossible angles, or just straight up stupid ways/things that happen. That's just bad writing and a lack of creativity. It's a weakness that can be corrected not just "hand wave" away.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Im talking about the person who put the photos on Chads doorstep. The photos of everyone fucking Arieth.

The Alphas chastise Chad for beating up MC and point out the photos were selfies and/or taken before MC came to B&R. It’s a safe assumption they were taken from Jacob and Co’s phones and the DIK cloud is an explanation how someone got them without physically accessing 2-3 peoples phones.

im not saying it certainly was Vinny, someone said he could be a villain and I pointed out he could have had access to the photos dumped on Chads doorstep. They might not even be blackmail, he just took them as blackmail. It could just be someone triggering shit between the alphas and the DIKs which to me seems much more likely.

I think it’s fairly safe to say someone is trying to destroy the DIKs. First with those photos and then with the Cathy leak. I’m not saying it was Vinny just saying he could have had the capacity to pull of the photos to the alphas.
I should've clarify, of course it was under the assumption that was the same person. I mean, if we're also assuming that Rusty didn't bother to change password over what, a year (dumb but possible and despite obvious practice to change it every time someone quitting)? In that case Vinny's phone would be still syncronized with DIK cloud, thus he getting gangbang photos, making envelopes move and then after somehow getting his hands on Cathy's photo had to sneak into party to post it from Rusty's laptop. Kinda fits, whatever reasoning he has.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I did clarify it. "The DIK's would have heard the glass."
You said Maya was walking so the houses are all spread out, correct? Yet you can go back and look at the pictures and see she is standing in front of the HOT's house for the conversation. She is pointing at the house's while standing there.
Get all mad, whatever, doesn't change the fact that you can see where she is by the scene.
Never even heard of the movie, sorry didn't get the reference. The only one I know is "When in Rome, do as the Romans"
LOL the only one I edited was the science one, you can see in the bottom right if I did, nice try
To be fair to DPC, Maya's tour does not specify just how close the various houses are to each other. Between a desire to minimize renders and to keep up the pace of the story, I think a certain amount of leeway is reasonable. Just because Maya can point out the DIK house from near the HOTs doesn't automatically mean all the frat houses are within earshot.

Still, there's no question the story will play fast and loose with details when it wants to. It's like how the MC will lead Maya and Josy out of the front door of the mansion before Derek sets off the sprinklers... yet no one ever comments on the three of them waltzing out in plain sight of all the partygoers we know were in the front hall the whole the time. Or, for that matter, how Derek got the eggs to the far side of the wall in the first place.

So yeah, even if we accept the DIKs were far enough from their mansion to miss all the shattering glass, it's difficult to believe the jocks could trash the place that thoroughly without attracting SOME attention. It's even harder to see why Dawe would be so hesitant to fight the DIKs, but utterly unconcerned by the massive property damage he inflicted.

If anyone had come by, what exactly was his story going to be? Kamikaze paint cans kidnapped the jocks, forced them into the DIK house, then exploded en masse?

EDIT: Actually... I would pay to see Anthony deliver that story to the B&R council. How do we make this happen?

Dec 19, 2019
So yeah, even if we accept the DIKs were far enough from their mansion to miss all the shattering glass, it's difficult to believe the jocks could trash the place that thoroughly without attracting SOME attention. It's even harder to see why Dawe would be so hesitant to fight the DIKs, but utterly unconcerned by the massive property damage he inflicted.
If the Jocks or the DIKs talk about the war between them for the teachers, it's possible that the two fraternities are closed, the DIKs will not talk about it because the attack on the Jocks will increase the snowball that the situation with Cathy is, and the Jocks are not going to talk about the attack on their house because they already have a target marked because of the attack that Chad made to MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I am sorry I don't mean to irritate or piss people off (Stark9999999). I just have a very logical orientated mind and little things like that drive me CRAZY! I realize that it's a story but make it work, don't go all magical soundless breaking glass, or pictures taken from impossible angles, or just straight up stupid ways/things that happen. That's just bad writing and a lack of creativity. It's a weakness that can be corrected not just "hand wave" away.
Used to be a really good poster on here way back before 0.3 was a fan of DPC but he was seeing a lot of plotholes always had a keen eye for those so you ain't alone. But needless to say, if you are going to stick through this you are just going to have to grin and bear it hopefully it doesn't become anything too far fetched.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
To be fair to DPC, Maya's tour does not specify just how close the various houses are to each other. Between a desire to minimize renders and to keep up the pace of the story, I think a certain amount of leeway is reasonable. Just because Maya can point out the DIK house from near the HOTs doesn't automatically mean all the frat houses are within earshot.

Still, there's no question the story will play fast and loose with details when it wants to. It's like how the MC will lead Maya and Josy out of the front door of the mansion before Derek sets off the sprinklers... yet no one ever comments on the three of them waltzing out in plain sight of all the partygoers we know were in the front hall the whole the time. Or, for that matter, how Derek got the eggs to the far side of the wall in the first place.

If anyone had come by, what exactly was his story going to be? Kamikaze paint cans kidnapped the jocks, forced them into the DIK house, then exploded en masse?

EDIT: Actually... I would pay to see Anthony deliver that story to the B&R council. How do we make this happen?
See and from the tour scene, when it shows the HOT's laying out, look at the house behind the HOT's. It's the same house as the AAA's. Granted it could be just a lack of rendering resources but it's the same house. You can tell the renders were done at different times or in different batches cause the sun/shadows don't line up.

I can see the run out the mansion being plausible because they come down the stairs and it's 10' to out the door. Granted I agree with the eggs. It's an open top container and Derek wasn't carrying it when you see him going to set off the sprinkler. Another stupid inconsistency within the game.

I still think that we keep blaming the AAA's for everything and it might not be them. Granted that's getting deep down the rabbit hole but it just seems way to obvious. If I was going to vandalize a house I sure as hell wouldn't put my fraternities letters all over the house like a signature. Hmmm I wonder who did this?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Used to be a really good poster on here way back before 0.3 was a fan of DPC but he was seeing a lot of plotholes always had a keen eye for those so you ain't alone. But needless to say, if you are going to stick through this you are just going to have to grin and bear it hopefully it doesn't become anything too far fetched.
I'll probably just end up being driven crazy and quit following the game. I only follow like a handful of games on here. I delete more than I keep just because I can only stand so much stupidity before I just mentally check out.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Guys, is the game finish?
Or there will be another season coming?
There was a 1st season in which there were 4 episodes.
Episode 5 is only the beginning of season 2 (maybe there will be 3-4 episodes in season 2).
As far as I know, at least another 3rd season is planned (again several episodes).
Perhaps there will be more seasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'll probably just end up being driven crazy and quit following the game. I only follow like a handful of games on here. I delete more than I keep just because I can only stand so much stupidity before I just mentally check out.
Yeah it's easier said than done tbh I'm quite invested in the story despite all the plotholes like I said it would have to take something extremely stupid to happen or a repeat of AL to happen for me to reconsider.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah it's easier said than done tbh I'm quite invested in the story despite all the plotholes like I said it would have to take something extremely stupid to happen or a repeat of AL to happen for me to reconsider.
Not for me. I have a few games that I have on watch on here just so I can follow along and laugh at the stupidity. I'm just amazed at all the positive reviews and 10/10 games on this site that are straight garbage. Obviously most people's standards and mine are a touch different.

Reactions: Hakhak

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Not for me. I have a few games that I have on watch on here just so I can follow along and laugh at the stupidity. I'm just amazed at all the positive reviews and 10/10 games on this site that are straight garbage. Obviously most people's standards and mine are a touch different.
It is really painful to try to endure the garbage this people happily guzzle.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It is really painful to try to endure the garbage this people happily guzzle.
My only coment as someone who tried to be a dev, do better then, i agree that plot holes can be anoying, hell i get pissed at them to, but there is a right way to go through criticism, you pointed out the plot hole, and why it anoyis you, maybe the dev one day will fix it, maybe not, if it isn't for you, move the fuck on, also entertainment isn't about being logical, i do preffer when it is, but it is about entertaining, and as i said, if it doesn't work for you, move on.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I'm so used to games like Babysitter that have "checkpoints" where if you're score with a LI isn't high enough, it triggers a bad end that ends the game abruptly.

After reading the new strategy guide, it's kinda jarring to see how much of an asshole you can be to Bella/Jill on their paths and not trigger an scene where they kick you out of the house.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
My only coment as someone who tried to be a dev, do better then, i agree that plot holes can be anoying, hell i get pissed at them to, but there is a right way to go through criticism, you pointed out the plot hole, and why it anoyis you, maybe the dev one day will fix it, maybe not, if it isn't for you, move the fuck on, also entertainment isn't about being logical, i do preffer when it is, but it is about entertaining, and as i said, if it doesn't work for you, move on.
Don't have the talent. I don't know how to program or work DAZ. However, just cause I can't paint doesn't mean I can't look at a painting and tell if it's good or not. Dev's from what I can tell, mostly don't fix things. They have enough people who see good renders and H scenes and boom gold mine. What does story consistency matter?

saberrider

Jun 20, 2017
After finishing episode 5 I have to say that I really like some side characters and I hope nothing bad happens to them. So far I find Jacob, Nick, Big A and Riona really cool. As for the LI, I hope Sage path will be worth it in the end (so far she's probably the most honest person the MC meets) and although I find Maya easy to like I have a feeling that she'll screw up big time.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes