jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
No drug kicks in so hard on your first use that you are then a slave to it, that is a myth which needs to die. People have problems in their lives and look for escapes, drugs just happen to be a particularly effective one but you could also sink into alcoholism, sex-addiction, chronic workaholism, a self destructive work out regime or, in the extreme, becoming the 45th president :LOL:

In all of those cases, the solution is to remove the problem, not the addiction which is, in most cases, a symptom of the underlying issue. I'm drinking too much because I'm fuloughed and bored but I'm not an alcoholic because on the days when I have something to do I don't even think about alchohol, let alone consume any.

DPC's drug may work like that but if so then he's not as good a writer as I think he is.
Agreed with exception for opiats. That's really pure evil stuff which might get people hooked right away.
He could be the blackmailer/working with the blackmailer. He should still have access to the DIK's photo cloud thing they used during the Hellweek evaluation. It was too specific for them to point out the DIK's sync up their phones via some cloud thing. The blackmailer got hold of photos the DIK's themselves took. Vinny could still have access to it. Just an idea.
It might be a hint to a former DIK, yes. Among other hints, even. IIRC someone also pointed out that it was done from Rusty's laptop which implies that DIKs have access to it, not knowing the account's password which would be crazy even with brotherhood and all. Cloud thing irrelevant since Kathy's photo wasn't there, right? Also someone from DIKs pointed out that it has to be someone who knows way around the mansion to be able to sneak and finally, laptop ended up in the library which as we all well aware was Vinny's room and at the same time it's usually empty even at parties (he'd know that too, obviously).
i want sage to be the girl he end up with

No fucking shit, dude.

Dec 20, 2019
That's the thing the Diks attacking their place like that and not one of them thinking maybe a few of us should go back and watch the mansion after the Diks attacked their place the Jocks were pumped up and ready for an all-out brawl with all that tension and only Arieth and her crabs around the only way that tension will be released is by trashing something so yeah the diks really took their eye off the ball here.
That's why I said the security for these mansions really sucked!

I mean the security these sorority / fraternities are a joke. MC can walk into the sorority house and knock on the prez's room door in the middle of the night and anytime in the day. ANO mansion got broke into three times and money stolen. DIKs have parties almost every night and have their laptop and mobile phone stolen. Magnar probably has his money stashed in his dorm and the richest of them all without parental support. The one with the most security are the Jocks, with their muscle and Caleb and all.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Security guard cum janitor. I mean what are the servants for, that the guard himself needs to go deal with the toilet?
I'd guess that the servants were just that one-time thing and were only there for the event they probably have a regular staff that always work there.

Reactions: J1215

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How big is the Campus of B&R?

When Maya shows mc around on his first day, it looks like the 4 frat/sor mansions are located close to each other and the campus is small. The sequence of the mansions is ANO, Jocks, HOTs, DIKs. Standing in front of the HOT house, Maya can see the B&R entrance, the Jocks' house and the DIK mansion.

This would mean that the DIKs waiting outside the ANO house were still quite close to their own mansion and could have noticed any wrong doings there unless the campus is noisy and the Jocks house and Hot house block the view from ANO house to DIK mansion.

Note the shadows during Maya's tour and the view from HOT house back to B&R entrance.

Maya_Tour_1.jpg Maya_Tour_2.jpg Maya_Tour_3.jpg Maya_Tour_4.jpg Maya_Tour_5.jpg Maya_Tour_6.jpg

The ANO mansion has a huge garden area.
ANO_garden.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
So the Jocks suck mostly, but I gotta admit, Anthony just comes off as the guy that's just fun to hang with. Yes, he's an idiot, at least he's not a huge douche like the other jocks, and that dance just made me like the dude, because he was just having fun.
Agree with you - said it before but I'm still hopeful we can get some options that aren't only mocking him on rooster. Dude's just out there living his life, trying to get his groove on while helping others perfect his dance stylings.

#3 The trashing of the DIK house - What if we are looking/blaming some of this stuff on the AAA's. It could be a conspiracy to get the AAA's and DIK's to sabotage/destroy each other
This one is actually semi-plausible given what we know of DPC's tendencies but I think occam's razor probably does apply. It may have taken a while for him to get to the thought, but like others have posted when he's holding his favorite toy after the MC/Caleb fight Dawe does seem like he wants to retaliate.

That's the thing the Diks attacking their place like that and not one of them thinking maybe a few of us should go back and watch the mansion after the Diks attacked their place the Jocks were pumped up and ready for an all-out brawl with all that tension and only Arieth and her crabs around the only way that tension will be released is by trashing something so yeah the diks really took their eye off the ball here.
Agreed, but not even just watch the mansion but, "hey maybe some of us should leave and we shouldn't have a fraternity meeting right outside the preps mansion while our maggot spy hooks up six different times in like two hours." Unfortunately there's a whole lot of plot issues with that night that we kinda let go as "DPC had some outcomes he wanted to get to and forced his way to them even if they don't make a ton of sense when examined"

(I was drawing this crap and was about to post it and your comment just gave me the chance :LOL:)
I feel like the real question is what led you to already be drawing this that it was ready to be posted when the comment gave you the chance?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Agreed, but not even just watch the mansion but, "hey maybe some of us should leave and we shouldn't have a fraternity meeting right outside the preps mansion while our maggot spy hooks up six different times in like two hours." Unfortunately there's a whole lot of plot issues with that night that we kinda let go as "DPC had some outcomes he wanted to get to and forced his way to them even if they don't make a ton of sense when examined"
I wonder about campus security surely they have that they seem to be Awol but again it's all for the story even if it does have a few inconsistencies. A group just standing around would be a little suspicious for anyone.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Agree with you - said it before but I'm still hopeful we can get some options that aren't only mocking him on rooster. Dude's just out there living his life, trying to get his groove on while helping others perfect his dance stylings.

This one is actually semi-plausible given what we know of DPC's tendencies but I think occam's razor probably does apply. It may have taken a while for him to get to the thought, but like others have posted when he's holding his favorite toy after the MC/Caleb fight Dawe does seem like he wants to retaliate.

Meh the whole game has HUGE plot holes.
#1 all the houses are literally all on the same block or at least the same two facing blocks. Maya stands in front of the HOT house and points them all out to you on your first day tour. So how could the DIK's be just down the road and not hear the sound of the glass breaking of all their windows? Not to mention all the furniture has been flipped or destroyed.....

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePresident451

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Meh the whole game has HUGE plot holes.
#1 all the houses are literally all on the same block or at least the same two facing blocks. Maya stands in front of the HOT house and points them all out to you on your first day tour. So how could the DIK's be just down the road and not hear the sound of the glass breaking of all their windows? Not to mention all the furniture has been flipped or destroyed.....
Not really sure which part of my post you are meh-ing or what point you are making to be honest. I've already said there's many plot issues that we just hand wave away. Although the example you are using as apparently the number one issue is actually one of the least implausible situations of the night. Maya is walking while giving that tour, it starts with the preps house first on frat/sorority row and ends with the DIKs house last. On top of this the DIKs are hiding outside a party with many guests, they easily could not hear breaking windows. And my next door neighbor wouldn't hear me destroying furniture on a quiet night.

Dec 20, 2019
I wonder about campus security surely they have that they seem to be Awol but again it's all for the story even if it does have a few inconsistencies. A group just standing around would be a little suspicious for anyone.
You see them at least once at night, during the DIK initiation, when Derek got chased out of the sorority. Am trying to remember if we see them other times, other than the obvious cameo appearances in the hallway and cafeteria. I don't think they even appeared when Jill helped you after Chad ambushed you.

Reactions: Stark9999999
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes