Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
JC
Say you return to the college after your birthday
and the entire campus is on fire. Who would you save? (and DPC don't you dare :KEK:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. Jill
  2. Josy
  3. I'm 100 % done with this game :WutFace:
  4. Riona
  5. Jade
  6. There's no Shepard without Vakarian, there's no Mel without Sarah :WeSmart:
  7. Elena

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
JC
and the entire campus is on fire. Who would you save? (and DPC don't you dare :KEK:)
You're a cruel one, alright.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
JC
Don't forget about the fact that when you've arrived at home, it was on fire so dad died and the letter along with him. When you've returned back to the campus, it was also on fire like you said but everyone were beyond saving thus the only waifu survived was the one that you've brought to your home in the first place :HideThePain:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
For some reason I am unable to click on the "click to reply" button on the phone to chat. I've not had a problem with this before. Any solutions? Tried searching but didn't see anyone else having an issue. Nothing comes up, the chat isn't there on the right for me to select.
Did anyone find a solution to this? Or is it just MrFriendly and me having this problem? It makes using the phone apps (messaging, tindr, etc.) a pain in the arse.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Did anyone find a solution to this? Or is it just MrFriendly and me having this problem? It makes using the phone apps (messaging, tindr, etc.) a pain in the arse.
The only work around I found was to play in fullscreen mode. When I had it in windowed mode it kept doing that. I also restarted my PC too. Hope you find a solution

Reactions: gregers

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
The only work around I found was to play in fullscreen mode. When I had it in windowed mode it kept doing that. I also restarted my PC too. Hope you find a solution
There is a patch fixing the issue. I find surprising nobody update it.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Surprised perhaps that she is with the MC? Rusty probably had the idea if she didn't go for him that she'd more likely go for a Tybalt type which ain't the case here either so yeah I think he'd be surprised that the MC is dating Jill.
I think she'd be the one that would have a bit of difficulty, if anyone. She didn't like Rusty at all. As far as Rusty, he seems to like the MC enough that it wouldn't bother him much.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Selling pot is barely a felony, and according to Rap songs Pimping is supposedly "Kool."

In a growing number of places, selling pot is not a crime at all, as long as you follow the rules. (Of course, what Quinn is doing would never qualify.) On the other hand, you don't inject pot, so she is selling something much harder than pot, most likely heroin. (How she could possibly be selling dope and not have a connect for coke makes no sense to me, but whatever.)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I talked to lily once and selected "I wouldn't have wanted that" and she disappeared or something, I think im stuck in a glitch because im not on the Josy and Maya questline and Lily won't reappear, she's just gone and I can't do anything to leave the mansion.
Have you called Quinn?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
In a growing number of places, selling pot is not a crime at all, as long as you follow the rules. (Of course, what Quinn is doing would never qualify.) On the other hand, you don't inject pot, so she is selling something much harder than pot, most likely heroin. (How she could possibly be selling dope and not have a connect for coke makes no sense to me, but whatever.)
Selling narcotics on college campuses is a serious felony so yeah realistically speaking she'd be screwed if caught.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes