Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have a theory That Bella locked room is her own room. since, her teenage years because it's her parents home. Look at Bella boots!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's acually the most likely theory I've heard so far, considering that now we know it used to be her parents' house.

Dec 20, 2019
I will not invest anymore affection into Quinn until DPC reveals more of her backstory, of how she's so hell bent to earn money in anyway possible, of how she becomes like this. Something or some event shaped her, just like Bella. I am currently reading Legendary Moonlight Sculpture and in some ways she is like Weed.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have a theory That Bella locked room is her own room. since, her teenage years because it's her parents home. Look at Bella boots!
That's acually the most likely theory I've heard so far, considering that now we know it used to be her parents' house.
Now we could take it to its most logical follow-up question. What could have happened to make Bella seal away her childhood/late teen years' room in that way?

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, I'm on the opposite end of that one, buddy. I see Quinn as something of a tragic character, someone who has a veneer of being this tough, callous, manipulative person, but is hiding some deep emotional trauma underneath and using this veneer to shield herself from both dealing with it and other people seeing it. She probably hates herself more than anybody else does and while what she's done is wrong, I feel she deserves a 2nd chance if she can change her ways.
I think you've probably got the more likely interpretation. Quinn is almost certainly designed to be a tragic character that the MC can rescue. Of course not everyone can be entirely tolerant of her attitude. She may certainly hate herself and maybe she has a tragic backstory that we can sympathize with, but I've steered my MC far clear of her. She can only bring him long term trouble with drugs and pimping. She also might not necessarily be redeemable. This being a DPC story, there could be a swerve with her with regards to a redemption arc. She could end up getting one of the other HOTs killed or jailed (or maybe even herself). It's just a risk I'm personally not willing to take, though I can understand others who are willing to.

Reactions: MelonGod

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Man that would be logical and actually would agree with Bella's character. Shame it wouldn't have too much to do with her husband or maybe it would...?

I was thinking other day and maybe Bella's best friend in her college years was Jill's sister and she either hooked up and/or liked each other and that caused some troubles for both, that could explain why she's so awkward with Jill while laying together in the bed and why she said that line about never let anything happen with a friend again (don't remember the line or where it was said exactly, think it was something like that) or (diving in the probably not side of the idea) she blames herself for the sister's death?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Now we could take it to its most logical follow-up question. What could have happened to make Bella seal away her childhood/late teen years' room in that way?
She decided to make her old room a nursery for her child but then either had a miscarrage or worse, she had a baby and it died from SIDS, causing her to lock that room.

Given that scenario, the way Bella reacted to Jill snuggling up to her may have nothing to do with a past lesbian encounter and instead be a memory of a time when her boobs leaked on Jill shortly after the miscarrage/child death.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well now, this one poses a challenge.

JC
Say you return to the college after your birthday
and the entire campus is on fire. Who would you save? (and DPC don't you dare :KEK:)
On the one hand, there is the emotional/lustful decisions, and on the other are the logic-fueled thoughts.

Honestly a bit surprised you put Riona up against Camila, and not her regular tag-team menace, Mona. Though without more character development, I would have had to let her burn until I find something significant about her.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
About the Quinn drama:

Quinn is one of my favorite characters, but she is fucked up. She doesn't deserve much sympathy and no matter what tragic event happened in her past, it wouldn't justify her actions towards the HOTs. She isn't that much of a tragic character for me, at least for now without a backstory.

But regarding the redemable part, she has a fucking lot of potential on that. Like truly, she can be redemed and become a fucking awesome character, that's one of the reasons she's one of my favorites (the other one would be the fact that i absolutely love an acidic, sarcastic arsehole like her).

But of course, the road she driving right now? Fucking dangerous, it could escalate reaaaaalllly fast. Either she calms the fuck down or someone needs to take her down.
I *really* don't want to see her pushing things to far with the drugs or forcing way too much in the prostitution thing. And when i say forcing i say arranging some guy to actually rape Maya or any other daughter who isn't on the prostitution gig... the main problem is that i can see her doing it.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Selling narcotics on college campuses is a serious felony so yeah realistically speaking she'd be screwed if caught.
No matter the state, selling outside the legally allowed framework is gonna be an issue, but if she stuck to weed a lot of places would, if not look the other way, have a certain level of leniency. Heroin is another thing all together, of course, but academics tend to be comfortable with marijuana. Using her position of power to pimp out her sisters is the one which will probably get her in the most trouble.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Did a replay of episode 4 last night, and I'm starting to think that Sage's "Rusty is living in a bubble" speech will end up applying to Sage herself.

She trusts Quinn and lets her run the HOTs, assuming that Quinn will always do the right thing and is running a clean operation. But in the flashback to her conversation with Tommy, basically every current member of the HOTs is either a client of Quinn's, or they're aware of the fact she sells weed and runs a prostitution ring.

So Sage is also in a "bubble" and doesn't realize that practically all of the senior HOTs are plotting against her. DPC appears to be setting Sage up for a hard fall.

You have to wonder if the HOTs will survive, with Sage "starting over" with Arieth and the new recruits, or if she'll choose to let the HOTs disband.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She decided to make her old room a nursery for her child but then either had a miscarrage or worse, she had a baby and it died from SIDS, causing her to lock that room.

Given that scenario, the way Bella reacted to Jill snuggling up to her may have nothing to do with a past lesbian encounter and instead be a memory of a time when her boobs leaked on Jill shortly after the miscarrage/child death.
If it's a room adapted for a baby her old boots don't fit there. I was thinking more on the lines of her old teenager room as is, sealed away like a bad memory.
Did a replay of episode 4 last night, and I'm starting to think that Sage's "Rusty is living in a bubble" speech will end up applying to Sage herself.

She trusts Quinn and lets her run the HOTs, assuming that Quinn will always do the right thing and is running a clean operation. But in the flashback to her conversation with Tommy, basically every current member of the HOTs is either a client of Sage's, or they're aware of the fact she sells weed and runs a prostitution ring.

So Sage is also in a "bubble" and doesn't realize that practically all of the senior HOTs are plotting against her. DPC appears to be setting Sage up for a hard fall.

You have to wonder if the HOTs will survive, with Sage "starting over" with Arieth and the new recruits, or if she'll choose to let the HOTs disband.
Client of Quinn you mean? But I agree Sage's presidency is in jeopardy right now, but Quinn's money scheme is also falling apart, so I don't know what could happen to the HOTs in the near future.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

She trusts Quinn and lets her run the HOTs, assuming that Quinn will always do the right thing and is running a clean operation. But in the flashback to her conversation with Tommy, basically every current member of the HOTs is either a client of Sage's, or they're aware of the fact she sells weed and runs a prostitution ring.

What you forget is that Sage is in her final year which is presumably why she's letting Quinn take on more responsibility in preparation for her taking over the presidency next year (I don't know much about the Greek system but common sense suggests that the president and VP would be a 4th and 3rd year respectively with responsibility being handed over a month or 2 before finals)

All that is to say that Sage is on her way out and is handing Quinn more responsibility.

Also, Arieth is, according to her Swyper profile, 24 so she's not going to be at B&R for much longer.

If it's a room adapted for a baby her old boots don't fit there. I was thinking more on the lines of her old teenager room as is, sealed away like a bad memory.
Has the picture you were responding to been flipped 90 degrees or were Bella's boots nailed to the wall? Or was that a picture of a vague shape in darkness?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
What you forget is that Sage is in her final year which is presumably why she's letting Quinn take on more responsibility in preparation for her taking over the presidency next year (I don't know much about the Greek system but common sense suggests that the president and VP would be a 4th and 3rd year respectively with responsibility being handed over a month or 2 before finals)

All that is to say that Sage is on her way out and is handing Quinn more responsibility.

Also, Arieth is, according to her Swyper profile, 24 so she's not going to be at B&R for much longer.

Has the picture you were responding to been flipped 90 degrees or were Bella's boots nailed to the wall? Or was that a picture of a vague shape in darkness?
I don't thik it's flipped, but the MC's head is tilted 90º to see under the door and the boots are on the floor.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, I am sure I missed the discussion on this thread so I have to ask: What do you think the letter about the MC's mom is going to say? Will we find out next update? And when is the next update going to be out so we can solve this mystery?

Or please just point me to where everyone discussed it ad nauseam?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Okay, I am sure I missed the discussion on this thread so I have to ask: What do you think the letter about the MC's mom is going to say? Will we find out next update? And when is the next update going to be out so we can solve this mystery?

Or please just point me to where everyone discussed it ad nauseam?
Type letter into the search bar and you'll get 10 pages although some of those relate to the English tests.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Or, with her IQ, don't know she's going to be stuck there for god knows how long.
She's still taking Freshman courses so I don't think she will be graduating soon. As long as her family is willing to pay her way and she doesn't completely flunk out.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes