Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I was viewing the previous pages of the thread and then someone come out with this theory of the nerds being behind the blackmail of the jocks, the photo of cathy and the mansion of the DIKs but someone really thinks that the dev is going to pull another Acting Lessons? Like any really like the cheap and easy plot twist of the side character that no one gives a shit about him being behind everything? And i know that we are in the same game that the random girl at the summer job of the MC is also the girlfriend of the first random girl that the MC meets in college but idk
Well, they're actually the least relevant frat. No connection with the main plotlines or the LI. It wouldn't be a bad thing to give them a bigger role. Magnar even complained they're always bullied by the others frats during Hell's week, so a revenge plot against Diks and Alphas would make sense. On another side, the whole "mastermind in the shadow" plot twist would be too forced and cliché. There's no hint or indication at this point.

Reactions: ename144

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
something akin to 4 months between Patreon updates
Bella’s very intriguing, she’s currently my third favorite behind Quinn and sage.
I'd say its more than fair to wait for 4 considering the amount of content were getting per episode.
What I love about Bella is how she always has that scowl in her face Everytime we meet her. Id love to turn that scowl upside down. And also she's a milf and has like the biggest tits in the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And what about Lily ? Now she pledged the Hots, I would be ok to give her some guitar lessons ! I bet she could teach me in exchange a part of her great knowledge in anatomy :p (practice class, of course !!)
At that rate, we will be tutoring all the girls in playing the guitar :p but again it's always the side girls that have that much more appeal to them than the main girls just saying ;)

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I have a theory That Bella locked room is her own room. since, her teenage years because it's her parents home. Look at Bella boots!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What kind of a theory is that? You're just assuming that it's the same boots (which is might be the case but people noticed that already earlier since it's kinda obvious). Then what? Why she's storing them in the locked room? Why not throw them away? What else in there?

I'd say she's storing there husband's belongings including his boots because simply cannot decide what to do with it and don't wanna stumble upon it every now and again either. It also would have obvious connection with asking Jill question about Bella's husband/door+Jill checking the door herself.
Did a replay of episode 4 last night, and I'm starting to think that Sage's "Rusty is living in a bubble" speech will end up applying to Sage herself.

She trusts Quinn and lets her run the HOTs, assuming that Quinn will always do the right thing and is running a clean operation. But in the flashback to her conversation with Tommy, basically every current member of the HOTs is either a client of Quinn's, or they're aware of the fact she sells weed and runs a prostitution ring.

So Sage is also in a "bubble" and doesn't realize that practically all of the senior HOTs are plotting against her. DPC appears to be setting Sage up for a hard fall.

You have to wonder if the HOTs will survive, with Sage "starting over" with Arieth and the new recruits, or if she'll choose to let the HOTs disband.
Interesting take but I think it just how it is given how straightforward was parallel between Vinny speech/MC speech. Sage just gave MC food for thought and served as a catalyst to speak up. As for plotting, "basically every current member" is an huge overstatement: so far we've seen Melanie/Sarah+Heather, who else? Besides, Sage was the president for a few years already and she's not exactly stupid thus have to realise a simple fact that's not everyone pleased with her course of actions. And the showdown with Quinn indeed is coming, and very soon.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Man that would be logical and actually would agree with Bella's character. Shame it wouldn't have too much to do with her husband or maybe it would...?

I was thinking other day and maybe Bella's best friend in her college years was Jill's sister and she either hooked up and/or liked each other and that caused some troubles for both, that could explain why she's so awkward with Jill while laying together in the bed and why she said that line about never let anything happen with a friend again (don't remember the line or where it was said exactly, think it was something like that) or (diving in the probably not side of the idea) she blames herself for the sister's death?
I think that theory about Bella and Jill's sister being friends in college has been floating around for a while, but I'm not so sure about it after ep 5, namely because Bella's flashback revealed that she didn't go to B&R and I suspect that Jill's sister would have, what with her being a Royce. I suppose Jill's sister might have been more rebellious and went against her family's wishes by going to a different college, but I guess we'll see.

As for "hooking up" with her sister, this has come up as a way of possibly explaining why Bella might have done something with Jill; that in a moment of weakness and possibly intoxication, Jill reminded her of her sister and it led to a one-time thing between them. I'm also leaning in the direction that this thing that happened between her and Jill is what caused her husband to leave and is why Bella wants him to forgive her.

Okay, I am sure I missed the discussion on this thread so I have to ask: What do you think the letter about the MC's mom is going to say? Will we find out next update? And when is the next update going to be out so we can solve this mystery?

Or please just point me to where everyone discussed it ad nauseam?
The 3 most prominent theories are that it's either a letter from the Mom's wealthy family reaching out to the MC, a letter informing him of an inheritance that automatically kicks in when he turns 19, or a letter from his Mom who is somehow alive. I'm personally leaning in the direction of the first one and that the wealthy family are the Burgmeister's making the MC and Rusty cousins.

As for when the mystery will be solved? Probably not for a couple more episodes because we still have to finish the Scavenger Hunt week and from the text conversation with his Dad, it sounds like their birthday might still be a few weeks away.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
That or Josy and Maya actually split so you can actually choose one and not have to be the glue that holds them together.
That's a good image, and that's why I'm not satisfied with the present situation on the Josy/Maya path.
We know Josy and Maya are sharing true love ("I never stopped loving you" - "I never stopped loving you, either"), but there is no real love for MC (yet). I don't remember to have seen the word "love" between the girls and MC. They want both a real chance to build something stronger with MC, that's all we know.
So, what may happen, maybe not in episode 6 yet, but in a more or less far future ?
1/ the threesome goes on, and love's growing well between all characters ;
2/ the threesome explodes with several possible endings :
a) Josy stays with Maya ;
b) Josy or Maya stays with MC ;
c) big split and everyone goes on his own way.
For the story, the second situation (threesome explodes) may seem more plausible (for dramatic reasons, and we know DPC is really talented for that...), with appearance of some kind of jealousy... I imagine for instance a situation of sex/love between any two characters, surprised by the third, with a choice to make : "join them" (=> the threesome gain strength) or "be jealous/mad/angry/sad" (=> explosion)...
It's my feeling, but I've lost my crystal ball (;)) so you may think differently !

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd say she's storing there husband's belongings including his boots because simply cannot decide what to do with it and don't wanna stumble upon it every now and again either. It also would have obvious connection with asking Jill question about Bella's husband/door+Jill checking the door herself.
I'm thinking when the husband left after sometime Bella stored it all in that room perhaps Jill was the one that helped her decide and assumed that she'd got rid of all the husband's belongings only for them to end up in that locked room. Thing is Jill seems just as surprised to find that door locked when she tried it she says she knows Bella well but well enough to know what's going on in her head?

Lol0012

Jul 10, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES + Scrappy Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
&
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5.1 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES (NOT MODDED)

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.5.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Copy "org.beingadik.t0011" folder to "Android/obb"
- Install the APK.
- Enjoy.
Path & Brawler Minigame:
Download 0.5.0

Download 0.5.1

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can you check 0.5.1 version once again. It's not modded and there are no previous saves. It's installing as a completely new application.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's a good image, and that's why I'm not satisfied with the present situation on the Josy/Maya path.
We know Josy and Maya are sharing true love ("I never stopped loving you" - "I never stopped loving you, either"), but there is no real love for MC (yet). I don't remember to have seen the word "love" between the girls and MC. They want both a real chance to build something stronger with MC, that's all we know.
So, what may happen, maybe not in episode 6 yet, but in a more or less far future ?
1/ the threesome goes on, and love's growing well between all characters ;
2/ the threesome explodes with several possible endings :
a) Josy stays with Maya ;
b) Josy or Maya stays with MC ;
c) big split and everyone goes on his own way.
For the story, the second situation (threesome explodes) may seem more plausible (for dramatic reasons, and we know DPC is really talented for that...), with appearance of some kind of jealousy... I imagine for instance a situation of sex/love between any two characters, surprised by the third, with a choice to make : "join them" (=> the threesome gain strength) or "be jealous/mad/angry/sad" (=> explosion)...
It's my feeling, but I've lost my crystal ball (;)) so you may think differently !
"True love" might be a bit of a strong term because if it was that then they wouldn't have strayed from each other so easily and they both wouldn't seem to have very deep feelings for the MC after such a short amount of time. I agree that they do certainly love one another, but it feels like one of those naive teenage loves where it's mostly about being infatuated with the other person because being with that person makes them feel happy and good about themselves, but that love is shallow and not very strong.

The same could probably be applied to their feelings for the MC too, and it's why Maya said they should just be casual since maybe she's realised that these connections they have might not be as strong as they think and so it would be a good idea to take things slow and see if what they have is real.

As for how the relationship might go, I think your crystal ball is pretty spot on with the different directions as they're all the most plausible. It will be interesting if we get a happy throuple ending this time and I wonder if that and the potential separate paths will be based on more decisions like the one in ep 5, i.e. if you make more Maya than Josy choices then Josy will feel left out and your relationship with Maya will grow stronger, but if you make an equal number of choices for both then the relationship with both of them will grow stronger and they'll want to be in a throuple.

Reactions: Laurelin

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I think that theory about Bella and Jill's sister being friends in college has been floating around for a while, but I'm not so sure about it after ep 5, namely because Bella's flashback revealed that she didn't go to B&R and I suspect that Jill's sister would have, what with her being a Royce. I suppose Jill's sister might have been more rebellious and went against her family's wishes by going to a different college, but I guess we'll see.

As for "hooking up" with her sister, this has come up as a way of possibly explaining why Bella might have done something with Jill; that in a moment of weakness and possibly intoxication, Jill reminded her of her sister and it led to a one-time thing between them. I'm also leaning in the direction that this thing that happened between her and Jill is what caused her husband to leave and is why Bella wants him to forgive her.
I thought a lot about why Bella and Jill are friends to begin with. I'm not saying they don't have anything in common or that they shouldn't be friends, it's the opposite really. It's just the age difference and Bella's overall behaviour and personality.

For me she wouldn't be Jill's friend unless she had somekind of connection with Jill already. Like being her sister's friend. That would make it easier for Jill to gain her trust if she already didn't have it. And it don't need to be a friend she met in college, that makes sense to me so i would go with that but it's not the only way.

Well, it's not really hard for me to see Bella having 'a thing' with Jill, Bella is not against being with someone younger than her as it was already seen with MC. But i don't really think Bella would simply let her urges get the better of her and just lay with someone a lot younger than her, especially if had her husband with her (Maybe he didn't took care of the sexual side of their relationship? Too overworked and focused on a carrer. It's a possibility), so i would go with Bella having that moment of weakness as you described and remembering the times she spent with Jill's sister. Jill probably took her sister as a rolemodel and try to behaves/looks like her, so that could've explain Bella's motive.

I really liked the idea Jill Royce gave, that Bella's locked room is her old room (Maybe even her parent's room? That could fuel some family drama stuff, not going to go there... yet). Mostly because i only saw ONE bedroom in the whole house, quite odd if you ask me. Thinking about why she would lock her own room, it fueled me to continue my thoughts about her and Jill's sister possibly being friends. And it's quite the refreshing theory, not being anything dark/tragic or cryptic just emotional.

Well, regardless of the possibilities, we still need to find the core about Bella's and Jill's friendship, probably will be linked to Jill being bullied in her child/teenager years or even the aftermatch of that stuff. We will see.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
"True love" might be a bit of a strong term because if it was that then they wouldn't have strayed from each other so easily and they both wouldn't seem to have very deep feelings for the MC after such a short amount of time. I agree that they do certainly love one another, but it feels like one of those naive teenage loves where it's mostly about being infatuated with the other person because being with that person makes them feel happy and good about themselves, but that love is shallow and not very strong.
I agree with you, my words about "true love" were a bit strong... I imagined that with a teenager's point of view, for whom first love is always the strongest, the best, the unique one... I remember, myself.... But at that time, dinosaurs were still alive ! :p

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I thought a lot about why Bella and Jill are friends to begin with. I'm not saying they don't have anything in common or that they shouldn't be friends, it's the opposite really. It's just the age difference and Bella's overall behaviour and personality.

For me she wouldn't be Jill's friend unless she had somekind of connection with Jill already. Like being her sister's friend. That would make it easier for Jill to gain her trust if she already didn't have it. And it don't need to be a friend she met in college, that makes sense to me so i would go with that but it's not the only way.

Well, it's not really hard for me to see Bella having 'a thing' with Jill, Bella is not against being with someone younger than her as it was already seen with MC. But i don't really think Bella would simply let her urges get the better of her and just lay with someone a lot younger than her, especially if had her husband with her (Maybe he didn't took care of the sexual side of their relationship? Too overworked and focused on a carrer. It's a possibility), so i would go with Bella having that moment of weakness as you described and remembering the times she spent with Jill's sister. Jill probably took her sister as a rolemodel and try to behaves/looks like her, so that could've explain Bella's motive.

I really liked the idea Jill Royce gave, that Bella's locked room is her old room (Maybe even her parent's room? That could fuel some family drama stuff, not going to go there... yet). Mostly because i only saw ONE bedroom in the whole house, quite odd if you ask me. Thinking about why she would lock her own room, it fueled me to continue my thoughts about her and Jill's sister possibly being friends. And it's quite the refreshing theory, not being anything dark/tragic or cryptic just emotional.

Well, regardless of the possibilities, we still need to find the core about Bella's and Jill's friendship, probably will be linked to Jill being bullied in her child/teenager years or even the aftermatch of that stuff. We will see.
I have a feeling that this season's main relationship drama is going to revolve around these two. They got so much exposure in this episode as we found out about Jill being a Royce, got a bit of Bella's backstory, saw that something might have happened between them, found out Jill and Rusty once dated, told Jill about the locked door and got her intrigued about it, nearly went all the way with Bella, and found out he'll have a class with Bella in the near future. Not to mention the fact that a lot of this happens even when you didn't stay with Bella in ep 4 or have a good relationship with her.

So it feels to me as though they might be something of a focal point this season like how M&J were a big focal point of the first season.

I agree with you, my words about "true love" were a bit strong... I imagined that with a teenager's point of view, for whom first love is always the strongest, the best, the unique one... I remember, myself.... But at that time, dinosaurs were still alive ! :p
You never forget your first, and when you're that young it does feel like this person is your whole world and your one true love because you haven't learned what love really is. I guess we'll see how this goes for them, but I hope DPC doesn't crush another throuple just for the sake of drama. :cry:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I really liked the idea @Jill Royce gave, that Bella's locked room is her old room (Maybe even her parent's room? That could fuel some family drama stuff, not going to go there... yet).
What kind of family drama do you think? disapproved of her husband? I think it's the first time I've heard of any family issues with Bella could make for an interesting plot if true.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I bet I have not been the only one traumatized by the choice to make between Megan and Melissa !! ;)
Same. That's why I hope DPC doesn't do anything like that again just to spite all those people who criticised them for that. I don't think they'll kill anyone off again, but anything that's just as heartbreaking would be too much for me. :cry:

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Wanna make a top list of favorite swyper girls(only those whom we did not interact outside of this app):

It would be great to interact with some of them in person. However, I do not want DPC to spend much time on them. Maybe, if he could hire someone else, who makes all side characters like swyper girls, feminists, and others(cafeteria girl), without interfering with the main storyline.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I bet I have not been the only one traumatized by the choice to make between Megan and Melissa !! ;)
That won't happen if so that would be a lack of ideas and would be disappointing if he goes down that route again sure there will be plenty of drama that could cause a twist in the tale.

Dec 20, 2019
What kind of a theory is that? You're just assuming that it's the same boots (which is might be the case but people noticed that already earlier since it's kinda obvious). Then what? Why she's storing them in the locked room? Why not throw them away? What else in there?

I'm thinking when the husband left after sometime Bella stored it all in that room perhaps Jill was the one that helped her decide and assumed that she'd got rid of all the husband's belongings only for them to end up in that locked room. Thing is Jill seems just as surprised to find that door locked when she tried it she says she knows Bella well but well enough to know what's going on in her head?
I really liked the idea @Jill Royce gave, that Bella's locked room is her old room (Maybe even her parent's room? That could fuel some family drama stuff, not going to go there... yet). Mostly because i only saw ONE bedroom in the whole house, quite odd if you ask me. Thinking about why she would lock her own room, it fueled me to continue my thoughts about her and Jill's sister possibly being friends. And it's quite the refreshing theory, not being anything dark/tragic or cryptic just emotional.
I'm sorta leaning towards the boots being hers now that it was brought up. My thoughts are that Bella's husband left her because she "matured" after she got married and that's not the person her husband fell in love with. So she kept her stuff from her "wild" life locked in there and is contemplating whether she wants to unleash the beast back into the wilds. Either that or it's the other way around, that she was "wild" until the husband cannot take it anymore and left. So now she kept her persona locked inside that room and became the ice queen and hoped that her husband would come back.

Holy Bacchus, was she asking for her husband's forgiveness or was it the other way around? I cannot remember which episode this part is.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't see her in Gen Ed, but I see Dawe and Anthony. Is Dawe younger than her? MC did joke about his age with Sage though.
There's a scene where Quinn (I think?) said that the MC is more interested in someone taking Freshman classes and Arieth interjects and says that they are hard. Thus throwing herself under the bus. Might be only if you stay at Sage's, not sure where that was.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes