NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
I was viewing the previous pages of the thread and then someone come out with this theory of the nerds being behind the blackmail of the jocks, the photo of cathy and the mansion of the DIKs but someone really thinks that the dev is going to pull another Acting Lessons? Like any really like the cheap and easy plot twist of the side character that no one gives a shit about him being behind everything? And i know that we are in the same game that the random girl at the summer job of the MC is also the girlfriend of the first random girl that the MC meets in college but idk

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I was viewing the previous pages of the thread and then someone come out with this theory of the nerds being behind the blackmail of the jocks, the photo of cathy and the mansion of the DIKs but someone really thinks that the dev is going to pull another Acting Lessons? Like any really like the cheap and easy plot twist of the side character that no one gives a shit about him being behind everything? And i know that we are in the same game that the random girl at the summer job of the MC is also the girlfriend of the first random girl that the MC meets in college but idk
That was me (I wasn't the first btw) but I'm not married to the idea, I'm just highly suspicious after AL.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Did a replay of episode 4 last night, and I'm starting to think that Sage's "Rusty is living in a bubble" speech will end up applying to Sage herself.

She trusts Quinn and lets her run the HOTs, assuming that Quinn will always do the right thing and is running a clean operation. But in the flashback to her conversation with Tommy, basically every current member of the HOTs is either a client of Sage's, or they're aware of the fact she sells weed and runs a prostitution ring.

So Sage is also in a "bubble" and doesn't realize that practically all of the senior HOTs are plotting against her. DPC appears to be setting Sage up for a hard fall.

You have to wonder if the HOTs will survive, with Sage "starting over" with Arieth and the new recruits, or if she'll choose to let the HOTs disband.
Yep, Sage really holds the whole sisterhood sorority thing in high regards (too much so imo) which is why she's so trusting and as a result oblivious to all the shady things Quinn does right beneath her nose. She'll eventually find out about Quinn's 'buisnesses' and I can't wait to see how she'll deal with it.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Finally, on the Josy/Maya path, IN WITCH FUCK*ING WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO SLEEP ELSEWHERE THAN HERE :

So ?
Honestly: Who Would?
NOT ME...

Mr. Spock? That's freaking a funny.
No definitely not easily offended. I don't get offended by much at all.
Good to know

ep 5 ended the maya and yosy road imo. if you dont follow them to talk to josy father there is no more there than awkward relationships. Hopefully the next episodes will close other roads, being a manwhore is hard.
Have to admit Telling her to fuk off and go see daddy on her own felt FUKING GOOD.

Now I'm really looking forward to seeing Rusty's reaction to MC dating Jill. It'd be even funnier if he was genuinely interested in her but blew his chance.
Theres no doubt that Jill is a BIG Prize... Blowing it with someone of that caliber would be harsh reality to live in...
She not someone you get over easily, so I am sure some of that will come out.
I am just looking forward to see the development of this relationship and how it will play out.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone have "The complete official guide - Season 2 - Ep 5" that DrPinkCake posted on his patreon? At the beginning in this thread the guide appears but only until ep 4

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Do you guys know the specific version of Bella Ciao that plays in the game? I've been trying to find it but couldn't. (I can't find it in the game's music menu either, it seems to be under other name, I still tried them all and I must have missed it).

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is there or will there be the possibility to have relationships, especially with Jill or Sage (yes they are my favorites and by relationship I mean love and having them as girlfriend)
Thank in advance

Dec 20, 2019
What you forget is that Sage is in her final year which is presumably why she's letting Quinn take on more responsibility in preparation for her taking over the presidency next year (I don't know much about the Greek system but common sense suggests that the president and VP would be a 4th and 3rd year respectively with responsibility being handed over a month or 2 before finals)

All that is to say that Sage is on her way out and is handing Quinn more responsibility.
I agree with this one. Sage is on her way out and she has her world outside the university bubble to worry about. Also she's determined not to rely on her heritage. She is slowly relinquishing her HOT responsibility and make sure everything is OK to let go. I don't think she really bothers with what they think or feel about her anymore. She also has Chad to worry about.

In Japan, there is a career form that students have to fill out to see what they want to do with their future, whether go into a university or work. Then the teachers will give them counselling on what they filled up. It prepares the students for what is to come.

Dec 20, 2019
She's still taking Freshman courses so I don't think she will be graduating soon. As long as her family is willing to pay her way and she doesn't completely flunk out.
I don't see her in Gen Ed, but I see Dawe and Anthony. Is Dawe younger than her? MC did joke about his age with Sage though.
So every possible time? That would be quite the flashback, might replay the whole game at that point :ROFLMAO:
Ugh please. Flashback should be limited to backstory telling, emphasizing a point ONCE, and maybe as reminder once in a while.

I for one am glad that the recap at the start of every episode has a "SKIP" option. Anyone actually watched them all? I wonder how DPC pick which scenes to put inside the recap?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't see her in Gen Ed, but I see Dawe and Anthony. Is Dawe younger than her? MC did joke about his age with Sage though.

Ugh please. Flashback should be limited to backstory telling, emphasizing a point ONCE, and maybe as reminder once in a while.

I for one am glad that the recap at the start of every episode has a "SKIP" option. Anyone actually watched them all? I wonder how DPC pick which scenes to put inside the recap?
It was a joke lol. I agree that flashbacks should be relevant. I put Lost as an example, where flashbacks (specially in the first season) are the most important way of knowing why all those people ended up together, but by the third season they became boring because they didn't bring relevant information anymore. Luckily they noticed that and stopped doing them. I think that's a good example of what to do and not to do.

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
It was a joke lol. I agree that flashbacks should be relevant. I put Lost as an example, were flashbacks (specially in the first season) are the most important way of knowing why all those people ended up together, but by the third season they became boring because they didn't bring relevant information anymore. Luckily they noticed that and stopped doing them. I think that's a good example of what to do and not to do.
I know it's a joke :ROFLMAO: If you replay the game again, you will be in flashback-ception.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
New maggot here . How often does this game get updates? Game has an amazingly a lot of content for a 1 year and a half old game. This game is pretty great I love it. I love the scenes, the story, the renders, the music, the games, Derek (not in a gay kind of way) and the girls are all fucking great (I'm team Isabelle an. Kudos to the dev for making such a great game, so great that it's even on steam.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
New maggot here . How often does this game get updates? Game has an amazingly a lot of content for a 1 year and a half old game. This game is pretty great I love it. I love the scenes, the story, the renders, the music, the games, Derek (not in a gay kind of way) and the girls are all fucking great (I'm team Isabelle an. Kudos to the dev for making such a great game, so great that it's even on steam.
something akin to 4 months between Patreon updates
Bella’s very intriguing, she’s currently my third favorite behind Quinn and sage.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Yes
A significant part of the ep 4 is based on that decison. I would suggest you to play all of those on different saves.
I personally (& many others i guess as well) prefered:
Derek - For Neutral Path​
Sage - For DIK Path​
Bella - For CHICK Path​

My favorite among them was the SAGE Path. It just feels more complete and engaging, plus that Quinn part seals the deal for me :love:.
Also some Riona content is there as well, if you're into her ;)
Thanks, I'll play them all :D

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
And what about Lily ? Now she pledged the Hots, I would be ok to give her some guitar lessons ! I bet she could teach me in exchange a part of her great knowledge in anatomy :p (practice class, of course !!)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes