Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Arieth is also still taking freshmen classes. It's noted in a rooster conversation, I forget which one. Something along the lines of who the hottest hot is and Quinn interprets that to be about Maya. So she makes some crack about Mc thinking someone who takes freshmen classes and isn't even a hot yet. Arieth responds about how she's sensitive to that and how college is hard. Anyway just saying that Arieth isn't as close to graduating as we might think.
I'm surprised she hasn't tried her luck with Burke yet or has she? There is no way she is graduating the only way she can gain anything is with sexual favours.

Reactions: Laurelin

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
So far the full list of questions:

1) Who does Quinn owe money to each month? And does Tommy know who it is?
2) Bella's husband
3) Who is blackmailing the jocks
4) What will happen with Maya trying to attend the school without her father's money?
5) The Letter to the MC
6) Who posted the rooster? (same as the blackmailer?)
7) All the relationship entanglements
8) Will Derek's dick ever recover after fucking Wendy and the old teacher.
9) Bella's locked room
10) Who is Chad cheating with and is he gay?
11) What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
12) Did Vinny drop out or was he expelled?
13) Why was Ashley crying?
14) What caused Mona to storm out and will Quinn do something to her?
15) What's the deal with Sage and her family?
16) What will happen to Rusty?
17) Can we ever beat Caleb?
18) What is Heather plotting?
19) What is Stephen Burke really up to?
20) How does Jill's sister fit into the picture?

Thanks to Holy Bacchus and AvatarStormBringer for adding to the list. Anything else we are missing?

I feel like 17) will be solved by a trip home and a training montage. But I am okay with being wrong.
Even if that's about the 7) (relationship entanglements), I'd like to know the exact relation between Tybalt and Jade...

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
So far the full list of questions:

1) Who does Quinn owe money to each month? And does Tommy know who it is?
2) Bella's husband
3) Who is blackmailing the jocks
4) What will happen with Maya trying to attend the school without her father's money?
5) The Letter to the MC
6) Who posted the rooster? (same as the blackmailer?)
7) All the relationship entanglements
8) Will Derek's dick ever recover after fucking Wendy and the old teacher.
9) Bella's locked room
10) Who is Chad cheating with and is he gay?
11) What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
12) Did Vinny drop out or was he expelled?
13) Why was Ashley crying?
15) What's the deal with Sage and her family?
16) What will happen to Rusty?
17) Can we ever beat Caleb?
18) What is Heather plotting?
19) What is Stephen Burke really up to?
20) How does Jill's sister fit into the picture?

Thanks to Holy Bacchus and AvatarStormBringer for adding to the list. Anything else we are missing?

I feel like 17) will be solved by a trip home and a training montage. But I am okay with being wrong.
If I'd take a wild guess about who is blackmailing the Jocks it would be, which A is mostly like it and D is mostly unlike it:
A) One of HOTs, i would go for mostly because of political play (Mel and Sarah, hint hint).

B) One of the nerds (Magnar maybe? He is tired of all the praking the nerds keep suffering along the years).

C) An ex-Jock or a Jock that is annoyed with Chad's leadership (There's the obvious one being Troy, but i'm still lingering on the idea that Troy is Chad's sidefuck).

D) I doubt it would be one of the DIKs, but if it is then i would go for Nick or Vinny. (Vinny is an ex-DIK, but still).

Actually, if the one who planned who is behind Cathy's cluck and the DIK mansion trashing is a DIK too, i would go for Nick and Vinny. I have nothing against them, but Nick always makes my alarms go wild. Don't know why.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Holy fuck dude, it's actually possible to accomodate her? :D I've tried few options, had some fun and was done with her.
3. What is Heather plotting?
Nothing. Don't pile up too much please :p
This is not such a mystery as well. Question is rather "what exactly caused her to storm out". It's pretty obvious that she was about to perform some sexual service for Burke. Same for Ashley by the way. At least it's what Occam's razor telling us, it could be something else in both cases, sure.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If I'd take a wild guess about who is blackmailing the Jocks it would be, which A is mostly like it and D is mostly unlike it:
A) One of HOTs, i would go for mostly because of political play (Mel and Sarah, hint hint).

B) One of the nerds (Magnar maybe? He is tired of all the praking the nerds keep suffering along the years).

C) An ex-Jock or a Jock that is annoyed with Chad's leadership (There's the obvious one being Troy, but i'm still lingering on the idea that Troy is Chad's sidefuck).

D) I doubt it would be one of the DIKs, but if it is then i would go for Nick or Vinny. (Vinny is an ex-DIK, but still).

Actually, if the one who planned who is behind Cathy's cluck and the DIK mansion trashing is a DIK too, i would go for Nick and Vinny. I have nothing against them, but Nick always makes my alarms go wild. Don't know why.
My outside crazy theory is that it is Vinny and Nick. Nick doesn't like what happened to Vinny and they are working to sabotage the DIKs from both the inside and outside.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
What kind of family drama do you think? disapproved of her husband? I think it's the first time I've heard of any family issues with Bella could make for an interesting plot if true.
Well family drama always makes some good drama, Maya's situation is the prime example. I said i wouldn't go there and i won't... yet. Especially that Bella's parents are already dead (that's her words, could be a lie) and she don't appears to hold anything against them. But she said she was wild when young, could've make her parents really angry with her. And she moved away from her house while growing up... well, i won't go there yet.

But talking about family drama, i really want to see more of the Maya Drama. The MC said he recognized Maya's father after he left her room. Maybe i missed something, but what's about that?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
This is not such a mystery as well. Question is rather "what exactly caused her to storm out". It's pretty obvious that she was about to perform some sexual service for Burke. Same for Ashley by the way. At least it's what Occam's razor telling us, it could be something else in both cases, sure.
See and I wonder if the Ashley thing isn't based on Derek. We know Ashley and Derek were kind of flirting, no clue how deep. Maybe Ashley knew about Derek fucking the feminist?
But talking about family drama, i really want to see more of the Maya Drama. The MC said he recognized Maya's father after he left her room. Maybe i missed something, but what's about that?
He saw a picture of Derek, Maya, and their dad on Maya's phone remember? That's what I took that to mean. That's how he recognized him.

Dec 20, 2019
He saw a picture of Derek, Maya, and their dad on Maya's phone remember? That's what I took that to mean. That's how he recognized him.
Yes, if you stayed at the party and Maya didn't show you her pictures, then you would not recognize him when you see him. But if you go back to Maya after the shots battle and saw the pictures, then you will find him familiar.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
My outside crazy theory is that it is Vinny and Nick. Nick doesn't like what happened to Vinny and they are working to sabotage the DIKs from both the inside and outside.
Feasible. Vinny struck me as the leader and Nick as the follower when they were walking to the DIK's. Maybe Nick has more loyalty to Vinny than he had to the DIK's. Depends on how/why Vinny left.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and 311

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Holy fuck dude, it's actually possible to accomodate her? :D I've tried few options, had some fun and was done with her.
I don't think so. I think she's like Ida. Eventually no matter what you do she bails. I could be wrong but I know I haven't found an actual working path that keep her linked.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
5. How does Jill's sister fit into the picture?
At this point nothing, of course, that could all change with future updates, I've always thought her and Bella could have been friends but I'm not sure.

Well family drama always makes some good drama, Maya's situation is the prime example. I said i wouldn't go there and i won't... yet. Especially that Bella's parents are already dead (that's her words, could be a lie) and she don't appears to hold anything against them. But she said she was wild when young, could've make her parents really angry with her. And she moved away from her house while growing up... well, i won't go there yet.
I don't think she'd lie about her parents being dead a lot of Bella's story right now is a blank slate. The parents probably wouldn't have approved of her wild side and no doubt she couldn't wait to leave home. I can't help but shake the baby theory everytime I think about what's going on with Bella.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Feasible. Vinny struck me as the leader and Nick as the follower when they were walking to the DIK's. Maybe Nick has more loyalty to Vinny than he had to the DIK's. Depends on how/why Vinny left.
Yeah and Nick seems pretty broken up about whatever happened to him. I have a feeling it is going to be awhile before any of the mysteries get solved though.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yes, if you stayed at the party and Maya didn't show you her pictures, then you would not recognize him when you see him. But if you go back to Maya after the shots battle and saw the pictures, then you will find him familiar.
I'm petty sure the MC will only say he's familiar if he actually saw Maya's pictures. If the MC stays at the party, he says:
Maya_dad.jpg

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah and Nick seems pretty broken up about whatever happened to him. I have a feeling it is going to be awhile before any of the mysteries get solved though.
My longest running complaint is to many questions, not enough answers :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes