Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
So far the full list of questions:

1) Who does Quinn owe money to each month? And does Tommy know who it is?
2) Bella's husband
3) Who is blackmailing the jocks
4) What will happen with Maya trying to attend the school without her father's money?
5) The Letter to the MC
6) Who posted the rooster? (same as the blackmailer?)
7) All the relationship entanglements
8) Will Derek's dick ever recover after fucking Wendy and the old teacher.
9) Bella's locked room
10) Who is Chad cheating with and is he gay?
11) What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
12) Did Vinny drop out or was he expelled?
13) Why was Ashley crying?
14) What caused Mona to storm out and will Quinn do something to her?
15) What's the deal with Sage and her family?
16) What will happen to Rusty?
17) Can we ever beat Caleb?
18) What is Heather plotting?
19) What is Stephen Burke really up to?
20) How does Jill's sister fit into the picture?

Thanks to Holy Bacchus and AvatarStormBringer for adding to the list. Anything else we are missing?
What's the real identity of Tybalt's Arch enemy ? :unsure:

1.PNG 2.PNG

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
My outside crazy theory is that it is Vinny and Nick. Nick doesn't like what happened to Vinny and they are working to sabotage the DIKs from both the inside and outside.
It kinda goes against the fact that Nick explicitly like if MC fights Caleb, protecting Tommy's honor in a process. He wouldn't care in the slightest.
See and I wonder if the Ashley thing isn't based on Derek. We know Ashley and Derek were kind of flirting, no clue how deep. Maybe Ashley knew about Derek fucking the feminist?
First, timing is too wrong. Second, if they've hooked up already Derek should've mention that and without even that fact Ashley sits and crying out of jealosy instead of keeping an eye for bags too much of a stretch.
I don't think so. I think she's like Ida. Eventually no matter what you do she bails. I could be wrong but I know I haven't found an actual working path that keep her linked.
Nah, I didn't implied some future etc, but even few photos suprized me. I mean, she's obviously 'just for fun' option there, like Ida.
What's the real identity of Tybalt's Arch enemy ? :unsure:

No matter how fun, it is actually a mystery to me no less than other big ones. For starters, who even might dislike melonhumper that much? No clue. Inside preps everyone seem to at least be ok with him, outside no one gives a fuck about him. Well, except for Bella...

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
So what do you guys think the cliffhanger ending for episode 8 (end of season 2) will be?

- At his birthday party, surrounded by his father and LIs, MC opens the envelope from his mother. He gets a shocked look on his face, says "No way!" and smash cut to black.

- At his birthday party, surrounded by his father and LIs, the cops bust in and arrest the MC and Sage, having been framed by Quinn as the masterminds of the drug ring.

- At his birthday party, surrounded by his LIs, MC opens the front door to find Zoe standing there, wanting to resume their relationship.

- Same as above, but Zoe has MC's two year old son with her.

- Sage and Rusty are framed for various crimes and stripped of their presidencies, leaving the DIKs/HOTs under the control of Tommy/Quinn.

- Mona goes to a shadowy figure and tells him/her that she wants out of the prostitution/drug ring. Mona is murdered.

- Riona goes to Quinn and tells her that weed does nothing for her anymore. Quinn gives her a fix of heroin, but Riona overdoses and dies.

- Maya has a nasty argument with her father while Josy and MC are alone together, and attempts suicide.

- Josy and Maya have a nasty argument, and Josy attempts suicide.

- Isabella trusts MC enough to show him what's in the locked room. MC says "No way!" and smash cut to black.

- Isabella trusts MC enough to him what's in the locked room: a BDSM sex dungeon. The episode ends with MC strapped to a sex sawhorse while Bella plows his ass with a strap-on dildo. MC says that if you love someone enough, you'll do anything for them.

- MC fucks Jill, and Jill somehow finds out that MC was responsible for breaking into her room.

- There is no cliffhanger. Season 2 ends with repairs to the DIK house being completed and MC going home for the holidays. "Man, what a crazy semester! I wonder what will happen after Christmas break!"
All of the above... :ROFLMAO::oops::unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hell add can we ever beat anyone? "Beat Chad" and he still gets a last shot in that floors us. Dawe to cause he still sucker punches us as we try to run out after the fight.
Ugh, that's cheating. That's what most RPGs do, you beat them in battle and they still win in the cutscene.
Assuming that both are to do with sex.

I wonder with Ashley was it an unplanned proposition, in that like tuition thing someone is deliberately spreading that all hots are prostitutes line.

With Mona maybe she agreed to fuck him but he wanted to do extreme stuff she wasn’t comfortable with (choking maybe). Not sure what quinn’s Reaction, could depend extent the house of cards relies on Burke and obviously the reason.
If they aren't related to sex then what? Mona's thing seems obviously related to sex. Ashley's could be something else, but then what?
View attachment 694928

"MC's granddad" has this scar too...
They are all part of the same sect! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
No matter how fun, it is actually a mystery to me no less than other big ones. For starters, who even might dislike melonhumper that much? No clue. Inside preps everyone seem to at least be ok with him, outside no one gives a fuck about him. Well, except for Bella...
Rusty not a fan I assume for multiple reasons.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I noticed that the dick pic on Tyballs kinda looks similar to the mc's and I also remember that you could take a picture of mc's penis with Tybalt's phone during the freeroam. He saw us at the end of the party and when he later checks his phone he would automatically assume that it was the Mc behind the Tyballs account
Ah see and even on my DIK run I skipped that part. Same with Arieth, I never send her the dick pic. To easy to set yourself up with anyone who has seen your dick irl. Didn't want to provide ammunition to someone to enable their ability to blackmail me.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It kinda goes against the fact that Nick explicitly like if MC fights Caleb, protecting Tommy's honor in a process. He wouldn't care in the slightest.
I tend to agree. Nick is taciturn, but he still seems to like the other DIKs.

First, timing is too wrong. Second, if they've hooked up already Derek should've mention that and without even that fact Ashley sits and crying out of jealosy instead of keeping an eye for bags too much of a stretch.
The timing is wrong for the initial incident. But Derek did have to sneak into the mansion through the top floor. If he saw Ashley and talked to her, it's possible she confronted him over the incident or he said something else that hurt her.

I still find it odd that Ashley is the only HOT who doesn't congratulate Derek and the MC on Rooster Sunday morning. The easiest explanation, IMHO, is that whatever bothered her had something to do with Derek. There are other possibilities, but they either involve her sleeping very late, or something a lot more traumatic happening.

Maybe it's Rusty? We saw that he doesn't have a great relationship with Tybalt, and it's the sort of largely harmless prank that he seems to favor. (EDIT: xsssssssss beat me to the punch!)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Ah see and even on my DIK run I skipped that part. Same with Arieth, I never send her the dick pic. To easy to set yourself up with anyone who has seen your dick irl. Didn't want to provide ammunition to someone to enable their ability to blackmail me.
I didn't send it to Arieth too, don't want to poke the beehive with stick... or rather, don't want to poke the crabhive with the DIK.

But i send it to Tybalt, i don't have any ill feeling towards him, but i like trolling him. He's so pathetic that most of the time i don't feel like insulting him or anything. But he's the second best source of laughs in the game (the first one being Crabieth obviously), i'm still dying from seeing WaterJILLon jumping out of 'her bed' because of Sage and MC :ROFLMAO:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
That’s just mean to poor Arieth who has to put up with lil Dawe.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It's admirable that Arieth would take the fall for all girls in B&R. I mean, what kind of living being would torture themselves by dating fucking Dawe? Who would do that to themself?

Reactions: Mormont

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I didn't send it to Arieth too, don't want to poke the beehive with stick... or rather, don't want to poke the crabhive with the DIK.

But i send it to Tybalt, i don't have any ill feeling towards him, but i like trolling him. He's so pathetic that most of the time i don't feel like insulting him or anything. But he's the second best source of laughs in the game (the first one being Crabieth obviously), i'm still dying from seeing WaterJILLon jumping out of 'her bed' because of Sage and MC :ROFLMAO:
Nope like the MC says at the (almost) end of Ep5 at Bella's. We keep doing all these little things without regards to the consequences. I have redone all of my runs to try to minimize that type of stuff because sooner or later this shit is going to come back and bite us in the ass HARD!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's admirable that Arieth would take the fall for all girls in B&R. I mean, what kind of living being would torture themselves by dating fucking Dawe? Who would do that to themself?
Not exactly the brains of any operation the both of them that is but Dawe looks like he should have graduated years ago but is still there after so long :LOL:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Not exactly the brains of any operation the both of them that is but Dawe looks like he should have graduated years ago but is still there after so long :LOL:
I still can't quite grasp on how much i hate Dawe. It's nearly impossible for me to dislike a character to the point that i wouldn't stand seeing him having a life. But Dawe can do that. Fucking pussy

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
The timing is wrong for the initial incident. But Derek did have to sneak into the mansion through the top floor. If he saw Ashley and talked to her, it's possible she confronted him over the incident or he said something else that hurt her.
Interesting. It might be just it, actually. It was rather odd that suddenly all that 'through the roof only and no option for MC' required, after all.
Maybe it's Rusty? We saw that he doesn't have a great relationship with Tybalt
You're implying flashback scene? Or something else? Although even that might be enough, yeah, haven't thought of that.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nope like the MC says at the (almost) end of Ep5 at Bella's. We keep doing all these little things without regards to the consequences. I have redone all of my runs to try to minimize that type of stuff because sooner or later this shit is going to come back and bite us in the ass HARD!
My main runs have been trying to do that since day one (I guess I'm a rebel against non-conformity), but it doesn't make much difference. As Bella suggests, trouble tends to find the MC.

EDIT:
You're implying flashback scene? Or something else? Although even that might be enough, yeah, haven't thought of that.
The flashback scene, and the fact he and Tommy sent us in to have fun in Tybalt's room. Clearly no love lost there.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes