Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Feasible. Vinny struck me as the leader and Nick as the follower when they were walking to the DIK's. Maybe Nick has more loyalty to Vinny than he had to the DIK's. Depends on how/why Vinny left.
Nick don't seen to fit the DIKs in any way. He don't seen to partake in any activity and mostly stay on the corner moping, even in a party. He seen to be either annoyed or tired of everything (probably because of Vinny) or having a hell lot of inner turmoil.

Now it's the wild and completely random side of me which NONE of you guys should take in account: IF Chad is gay and IF Chad's sidefuck is not Troy, i would go for Nick. I repeat, that's just my random mind working 1 thousand miles per second, just ignore it.

sn0rk95

Apr 5, 2018
I'm wondering, how will the protagonist continue his studies, given that he has already become a fucking living legend?
Judge for yourself, here's some of his achievments in a couple of weeks at college:
  • He literally fucked half of campus hot girls, the president and vice of HOTs among them (and even a teacher(s))
  • Because of him the president of triple-alphas was changed
  • He fought with half of a jocks
  • He is the only one who completed an impossible task of DIK's Hell Week
  • Burgmeister and Royce among his friends​
And this is just the beginning, he has to study a few years. Yeah, not everyone has this walkthrough, but it's possible.
What do you think will be waiting for us next?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
So far the full list of questions:

13) Why was Ashley crying?
14) What caused Mona to storm out and will Quinn do something to her?
Assuming that both are to do with sex.

I wonder with Ashley was it an unplanned proposition, in that like tuition thing someone is deliberately spreading that all hots are prostitutes line.

With Mona maybe she agreed to fuck him but he wanted to do extreme stuff she wasn’t comfortable with (choking maybe). Not sure what quinn’s Reaction, could depend extent the house of cards relies on Burke and obviously the reason.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Nick don't seen to fit the DIKs in any way. He don't seen to partake in any activity and mostly stay on the corner moping, even in a party. He seen to be either annoyed or tired of everything (probably because of Vinny) or having a hell lot of inner turmoil.

Now it's the wild and completely random side of me which NONE of you guys should take in account: IF Chad is gay and IF Chad's sidefuck is not Troy, i would go for Nick. I repeat, that's just my random mind working 1 thousand miles per second, just ignore it.
It's as feasible as all the rest of our crazy theories

Dec 20, 2019
I don't think so. I think she's like Ida. Eventually no matter what you do she bails. I could be wrong but I know I haven't found an actual working path that keep her linked.
Nope there's no path in keeping her, she bails in the end, whether you asked her about having children, or connection means your dick to her vagina.
I'm petty sure the MC will only say he's familiar if he actually saw Maya's pictures. If the MC stays at the party, he says:
View attachment 694923
Er.. Isn't that what I said? Or my England was bad? :ROFLMAO:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm wondering, how will the protagonist continue his studies, given that he has already become a fucking living legend?
Judge for yourself, here's some of his achievments in a couple of weeks at college:
  • He literally fucked half of campus hot girls, the president and vice of HOTs among them (and even a teacher(s))
And this is just the beginning, he has to study a few years. Yeah, not everyone has this walkthrough, but it's possible.
Realistic speaking, he isn't having much problem because of the NERDs help, because of Derek's chating mechanics (that guy sure is sneak, ma man) and because the class he have now are mostly Gen. Ed.

Dec 20, 2019
All the things you listed are only known to the Alphas, Jill, HOTs and DIKs, which are only a small fraction of the campus. I don't think the normal students of the university even cares.

Regarding the impossible task, it's only him if you pick Jade's path, and in the end it will be silenced by the Secret Code no matter who does it.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Nope there's no path in keeping her, she bails in the end, whether you asked her about having children, or connection means your dick to her vagina.
Yeah I can only get 2 more pictures from her then no matter what you pick she says something along the lines of you just being after nudes and she's reporting you

sn0rk95

Apr 5, 2018
Realistic speaking, he isn't having much problem because of the NERDs help, because of Derek's chating mechanics (that guy sure is sneak, ma man) and because the class he have now are mostly Gen. Ed.
Yeah, and besides all of the above, he studies pretty well. Within a couple of months, the whole college should tell stories about him.

sn0rk95

Apr 5, 2018
All the things you listed are only known to the Alphas, Jill, HOTs and DIKs, which are only a small fraction of the campus. I don't think the normal students of the university even cares.

Regarding the impossible task, it's only him if you pick Jade's path, and in the end it will be silenced by the Secret Code no matter who does it.
Yes, I agree, no one will once tell such a things. I'm talking about how badass the MC is and I doubt that any of the DIKs in their first days (and some even in the next years) of study were capable of this.

Dec 20, 2019
Yes, I agree, no one will once tell such a things. I'm talking about how badass the MC is and I doubt that any of the DIKs in their first days (and some even in the next years) of study were capable of this.
Badass yes, but fucking living LEGEND is not valid if no one knows, that's my point ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes