_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
Hi! Can anyone explain me how the hell do i plow Rionna on the balcony in the 5th episode? If i have to replay the game again because i didn't did a threesome with her and Quinn i think i will have to!

Dec 20, 2019
Nope like the MC says at the (almost) end of Ep5 at Bella's. We keep doing all these little things without regards to the consequences. I have redone all of my runs to try to minimize that type of stuff because sooner or later this shit is going to come back and bite us in the ass HARD!
I would redo all my shit later. Can't be bother now to avoid ass biting.

Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
Hi! Can anyone explain me how the hell do i plow Rionna on the balcony in the 5th episode? If i have to replay the game again because i didn't did a threesome with her and Quinn i think i will have to!
The Riona scene has the following requirements:
You need to have bought her services from Quinn's restaurant (just the blowjob, you don't need the threesome with Quinn)
You need to discuss Cathy's cluck in ep 4 and kiss her in that same conversation
You need to confront her during your convo in ep 5 and give her at least 1$.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It should be somehow connected. At first I thought her husband James was lying there (paralyzed? some illness? coma?), but then I noticed that Bella in her thoughts said "come back / when you will be at home".
Could she mean "Come back from a coma"? (Yes, that sounds very stupid, but there is something to it:unsure:)
It's always a theory that's been brought up that the husband is in a vegetative state behind the door but ask yourself this if it is medical would you lock the door? If there is an emergency in that room you could lose valuable second unlocking the door.

sn0rk95

Apr 5, 2018
It's always a theory that's been brought up that the husband is in a vegetative state behind the door but ask yourself this if it is medical would you lock the door? If there is an emergency in that room you could lose valuable second unlocking the door.
I think in the case of coma, emergency situations are unlikely to occur often. Isabella herself closes the door if the MC is at her home.
By the way, at the end of episode 3 we see how she opens this door and the room is half empty, the front walls are bare. I wonder could this mean anything, or Dr PinkCake just did not finish the room?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think in the case of coma, emergency situations are unlikely to occur often. Isabella herself closes the door if the MC is at her home.
By the way, at the end of episode 3 we see how she opens this door and the room is half empty, the front walls are bare. I wonder could this mean anything, or Dr PinkCake just did not finish the room?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does look very empty in there in what I assume is a table with plants behind her and no other shadows behind her. I think it's a finished room but it makes you wonder what the boots shape was in ep5

Reactions: Real Kreten

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Can someone help?
I accidentally deleted the game file and when i re-downloaded it again and tried to start it it said unable to execute game.exe missing...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No. Missed scenes are shown with a ? instead of the image. Those are "placeholders" for future episodes.
Can someone help?
I accidentally deleted the game file and when i re-downloaded it again and tried to start it it said unable to execute game.exe missing...
Are you sure you didn't download just the patch? What did you download? We need more information.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It a sex dungeon. Those are sexy boots. We all know it. Accept it.
Or it is a room with military accouterments that are her husbands (thus the combat style boots) and her husband is MIA/POW. Perhaps he was declared dead but she still holds out hope that he isn't dead.

Although that sounds crazy now that I read it...

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
It does look very empty in there in what I assume is a table with plants behind her and no other shadows behind her. I think it's a finished room but it makes you wonder what the boots shape was in ep5
I agree. There must be a flower, otherwise it wouldn't fit. Maybe it's a bonsai or an orchid, otherwise we would have missed it during our favorite activity in BaDIK.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
No. Missed scenes are shown with a ? instead of the image. Those are "placeholders" for future episodes.

Are you sure you didn't download just the patch? What did you download? We need more information.
No, i download the normal game file, 0-5-0 i even tried to download the old ones. Even put the patch 0-5-1 and still nothing.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
My main runs have been trying to do that since day one (I guess I'm a rebel against non-conformity), but it doesn't make much difference. As Bella suggests, trouble tends to find the MC.
EDIT:
The flashback scene, and the fact he and Tommy sent us in to have fun in Tybalt's room. Clearly no love lost there.
I would redo all my shit later. Can't be bother now to avoid ass biting.
Yeah but I figure Derek sucks at keeping secrets and the DIK laptop is obviously suspect. So I just redid telling Derek about Cathy, I let Derek jump on the Granny grenade and all the little things that are minor choices but don't affect anything (maybe :(). Kept the knowledge/video of Jade to myself. I have yet to take/save a path that has Derek winning the "Pull Weight" contest. So you don't lose anything.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I agree. There must be a flower, otherwise it wouldn't fit. Maybe it's a bonsai or an orchid, otherwise we would have missed it during our favorite activity in BaDIK.
I think y'all have the perspective backwards. The room behind her is the living room. That's the TV and the little plant on the table. We see that picture from inside the secret room looking out.

_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
The Riona scene has the following requirements:
You need to have bought her services from Quinn's restaurant (just the blowjob, you don't need the threesome with Quinn)
You need to discuss Cathy's cluck in ep 4 and kiss her in that same conversation
You need to confront her during your convo in ep 5 and give her at least 1$.
I did the two first requirements....now on the 5 episode nothing happens when i confront her. Don't have the choice to give her money.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes