lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ok, so I googled student/teacher relationships in college and there are no hard fast rules on it but generally only the professor gets in trouble (I knew that was the case is schools but college students are adults so the rules may have been different). However, one rule that is almost universally agreed upon is that professors with a supervisory role over a student should NEVER engage in a relationship with them so Jade and Cathy are up shit creek (Bella not so much because she's not teaching him atm).

But, as I said, Burke doesn't want his wife fired because then the world would know he's a cuck and probably doesn't want Cathy fired because then she'd be out of his reach so he may just have to grin and bear it. Karma's a bitch :D

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, but remember how Burke feels about her if it goes all the way to him he'll no doubt want to let Cathy have the choice of what happens simply to gain favour with her is what he'd be thinking.
Burke is like Derek, only in it for the pussy. I don't think he "feels" anything for Cathy outside of sex.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Burke is like Derek, only in it for the pussy. I don't think he "feels" anything for Cathy outside of sex.
That's what I'm meaning it could give him some hope if he acts like that for her which would lead up to fucking her not that she will but just another scheme for Burke.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That's what I'm meaning it could give him some hope if he acts like that for her which would lead up to fucking her not that she will but just another scheme for Burke.
The implication is that Stephen and Cathy have already fucked. Jade talks about how Stephen came home drunk and practically forces Jade to have sex while calling her Cathy's name.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I think that if Burke is the one to find the video, he would use that to get out of his marriage. The only reason he's not divorced yet is his ego and the fact that he didn't do a prenuptial contract so he would lose most of his assets to Jade, if not ALL because of the cheating. The video would be the perfect weapon to get out of that.

Now if Cathy finds the video we could have a lot of fun outcomes~ She would probably confront the MC first, then she would jump into the act more directly than ever, knowing that one of her best friends and a compromissed teacher is already doing it. It could possibly open some route for a Cathy/ Jade threesome too.

Now... if Jade finds the video it would be hell on earth for the MC, she would probably try to get back at him and we've found that Jade knows how to hold a grudge and against a student? She has no limitation like with Burke (the limitation being Tybalt). It would be dreadful...

P.S. Now that i'm speaking of that, does Jade has more than one kid? I remember her saying she stays in her 'marriage' for the sake of her kid or son or kids, i don't remember how she says it, could she possibly has more than one? If someone remembers the scene, please clarify.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think that if Burke is the one to find the video, he would use that to get out of his marriage. The only reason he's not divorced yet is his ego and the fact that he didn't do a prenuptial contract so he would lose most of his assets to Jade, if not ALL because of the cheating. The video would be the perfect weapon to get out of that.

Now if Cathy finds the video we could have a lot of fun outcomes~ She would probably confront the MC first, then she would jump into the act more directly than ever, knowing that one of her best friends and a compromissed teacher is already doing it. It could possibly open some route for a Cathy/ Jade threesome too.

Now... if Jade finds the video it would be hell on earth for the MC, she would probably try to get back at him and we've found that Jade knows how to hold a grudge and against a student? She has no limitation like with Burke (the limitation being Tybalt). It would be dreadful...

P.S. Now that i'm speaking of that, does Jade has more than one kid? I remember her saying she stays in her 'marriage' for the sake of her kid or son or kids, i don't remember how she says it, could she possibly has more than one? If someone remembers the scene, please clarify.
All we "know" is that there are 3 picture frames on the cabinet. 1 - Jade/Stephen 2 - Tybalt and 3 - We never see the front. However, you are right Jade mentions children in the drive to her house with the MC

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
All we "know" is that there are 3 picture frames on the cabinet. 1 - Jade/Stephen 2 - Tybalt and 3 - We never see the front. However, you are right Jade mentions children in the drive to her house with the MC
Fuck me, now i'm fucking thinking that Sage is Jade's daughter and Tybalt's sister... FUCK ME! IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THAT SAGE COULD ARRANGE SOMETHING LIKE THE PARTY WITH TYBALT. Even if he clearly despises girls like the HOTs.

FUCK ME AND MY DISTURBING MIND! IGNORE EVERYTHING!

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Sage actually writes on Jill's cluck about her date with the MC, asking Tybalt to stop pestering them. Ah!

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Fuck me, now i'm fucking thinking that Sage is Jade's daughter and Tybalt's sister... FUCK ME! IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THAT SAGE COULD ARRANGE SOMETHING LIKE THE PARTY WITH TYBALT. Even if he clearly despises girls like the HOTs.

FUCK ME AND MY DISTURBING MIND! IGNORE EVERYTHING!
That's what I said but I was told I was wrong. I think the Red Haired Guy at the party was Jill's Dad

I'll see if I can find it. It was a while ago

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
That's what I said but I was told I was wrong. I think the Red Haired Guy at the party was Jill's Dad
I think Sage actually dies her hair? In the flashback, Sage was show with a different color of red hair wasn't she?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
In the flashback she was dyied super red (which is kind of stupid), but she's a natural redhead.
I'm glad. I didn't need that thought and now i can't unthink it. It's now forever incrusted in my mind, together with the thoughts that Jade has son issues with Tybalt with the whole "mommy" roleplay... I will shove it deep, deep inside.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The implication is that Stephen and Cathy have already fucked. Jade talks about how Stephen came home drunk and practically forces Jade to have sex while calling her Cathy's name.
Incorrect. Jade states she doesn't want nor need to know if something happened between those two. The more realistic implication is that Stephen being the horndog that he is was just thinking about Cathy while being going at it with Jade. Cathy doesn't strike me as someone who would bang her close friends husband. Plus I'm pretty sure Stephen isn't her type.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Incorrect. Jade states she doesn't want nor need to know if something happened between those two. The more realistic implication is that Stephen being the horndog that he is was just thinking about Cathy while being going at it with Jade. Cathy doesn't strike me as someone who would bang her close friends husband. Plus I'm pretty sure Stephen isn't her type.
Jade believes it. Listen to her conversation with the MC in the classroom.

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It really don't matter if it happened or not, the point is that Jade actually believed for a second and it was a stab in her back. The point about that was that made Jade realise that he was a cheating bastard.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes