Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm 100% sure that showing Jade's vid will not have consequences whatsoever. Simply because Jacob calling code and shiet in both cases and all present guys acting accordingly. It only affects score with Derek where one thing matter: who wins (since DPC obviously put effort into telling mid-score every-time in between) and it does display in bios. And even that is questionable given party pretty much fucked up and MC got his prize by himself :D

Guys who looked into game's code: does all of these bios comments have flags or it's difficult thing to check?
If there was a bad apple among the DIKs, the secret code is shit. If all the things about Nick, Vinny, Tommy or anyother DIK turning on the group could prove nasty because of that vid.

And there's always the risk of Derek and his big mouth. :LOL:

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Alright, my memory may be faulty but I understood that Jade has inherited wealth and Burke doesn't. If she asks for a divorce, he gets half of her money but if he were to instigate the divorce he'd miss out on most of that, however, if he had evidence of her cheating then he'd have standing to demand a much larger settlement. A scandal involving an underage girl would kill that and it's not impossible; in addition to smart kids graduating high school and going to college early, they also visit campuses when picking where to go. A girl could be wowed by a seemingly worldly older man in that situation.
I don't remember that I just remember Jade saying that Stephen didn't get a prenup so I would assume the money is on Stephen's side.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Alright, my memory may be faulty but I understood that Jade has inherited wealth and Burke doesn't. If she asks for a divorce, he gets half of her money but if he were to instigate the divorce he'd miss out on most of that, however, if he had evidence of her cheating then he'd have standing to demand a much larger settlement. A scandal involving an underage girl would kill that and it's not impossible; in addition to smart kids graduating high school and going to college early, they also visit campuses when picking where to go. A girl could be wowed by a seemingly worldly older man in that situation.
The thing is: Jade don't want the divorce because of her kids. She could strip Stephen clean with all the proof about his cheating and with students to make things worse. She would already have the advantage being a woman.

Now, if Stephen found the video, he would blackmail Jade into divorcing him and spliting everything evenly, a good deal for him. Because in the end, both of them fucked students and both of them would go down if they didn't compromise.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't remember that I just remember Jade saying that Stephen didn't get a prenup so I would assume the money is on Stephen's side.
Sure, like I said, my memory of that part is a bit fuzzy but, if the money is Stephen's then it makes no sense for her not get a divorce. Although with family courts being what they are she might end up with Tybalt and even Burke doesn't deserve that :LOL:

Kodek And di a lot of good didn't it. Maybe Tybalt having a Dad who creeps on girls half his age and a mother who tolerates that behaviour is the reason he's the way he is now.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Once again, it really doesn't matter what happened. It's not about Cathy or Stephen, it's about Jade and what she believes. She *is* a strongwilled woman, if she believed her husband fucked Cathy and wanted to find the truth, she would probably maintain that unless proved wrong.

And well... she would act nasty with Cathy and probably ruin their friendship no matter what. In the end, she choose her friend over the truth. That actually show how much Cathy matter to Jade.
Keyword there what she Belives her mind when she heard Stephen say her name must have been thinking of all sorts of conclusions. Burke has probably tried to make an advance on her before just as he has probably tried with Bella and it's never worked out for him so he has taken his relief with Quinn's menu.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Sure, like I said, my memory of that part is a bit fuzzy but, if the money is Stephen's then it makes no sense for her not get a divorce. Although with family courts being what they are she might end up with Tybalt and even Burke doesn't deserve that :LOL:
She did sat that the only reason she is still with Stephen is job and children related in the drive with the MC.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The thing is: Jade don't want the divorce because of her kids. She could strip Stephen clean with all the proof about his cheating and with students to make things worse. She would already have the advantage being a woman.

Now, if Stephen found the video, he would blackmail Jade into divorcing him and spliting everything evenly, a good deal for him. Because in the end, both of them fucked students and both of them would go down if they didn't compromise.
And i bet junkie Tommy who got accustomed with easy money and drugs, would not pass the oportunity to win some $$$ by helping Stephen.

Reactions: Kodek

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
If there was a bad apple among the DIKs, the secret code is shit. If all the things about Nick, Vinny, Tommy or anyother DIK turning on the group could prove nasty because of that vid.

And there's always the risk of Derek and his big mouth. :LOL:
Sure, and I hope that vid might lead to all kinds of clusterfuck consequences, I just don't think that's the case. Unfortunately, so far was zero signs of something like that, thus if it's coming, it's coming much closer to the finale. For now I'm gonna do as much questionable stuff as I can and see what happens. It wouldn't be too tiresome to give another go for release version anyway since I'm invested balls deep as is.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Keyword there what she Belives her mind when she heard Stephen say her name must have been thinking of all sorts of conclusions. Burke has probably tried to make an advance on her before just as he has probably tried with Bella and it's never worked out for him so he has taken his relief with Quinn's menu.
I don't believe Cathy cheated too, it could've happened as much as it couldn't, my personal belief is that it didn't.

But we will never find about the truth because Jade already made her choice and is at peace with it, as she continues to hang out with Cathy a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

Kodek And di a lot of good didn't it. Maybe Tybalt having a Dad who creeps on girls half his age and a mother who tolerates that behaviour is the reason he's the way he is now.
New plot point, Stephen has a melon with Isabella's photo in his bedroom, her name is Isabelon. Like Dad, like Son.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
How sad do you have to be in life to be mad about a college kid not wanting to fuck you? she even does it if you do no flirting

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
How sad do you have to be in life to be mad about a college kid not wanting to fuck you
You probably need to be trapped in a hapless marriage for years long, enduring everything for the sake of your kids while your cheating bastard of a husband fuck girls the age of your kids and probably wants to fuck the hot librarian, your best friend and anyone with boobs and a hole.

About that sad, i think.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How sad do you have to be in life to be mad about a college kid not wanting to fuck you, she even does it if you do no flirting
If you were a 45 year old woman who looked like Jade and an 18 year boy, with so many hormones raging through his body that he'd fuck a letter box, turned you down you'd be incredibly hurt and would definitely lash out to displace the pain you were felling.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
If you were a 45 year old woman who looked like Jade and an 18 year boy, with so many hormones raging through his body that he'd fuck a letter box, turned you down you'd be incredibly hurt and would definitely lash out to displace the pain you were felling.
NGL this sounds pretty sexist like a women has a right to be upset when she's turn down cause she's hot? i think if it was the other way around the male teacher would be a fucking creep

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes