ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
ANd I would say she seems like one of the most human characters in the game at that moment. She's trapped in a loveless marriage to a husband who barely bothers to hide the fact that he cheats on her. Even then, as this is her first time straying outside of the marriage, she's probably feeling guilty about breaking her vows and she's taken a huge risk that could easily get her fired simply by instigating a relationship with the MC. Then he doesn't even show up? Who the fuck wouldn't lash out?
I have sympathy for Jade's position, but let's not overstate things. She will lash out at the MC if he takes her foot off his cock in class, long before he had a chance to no show. And it's pretty clear "guilt" is not one of the emotions she's feeling.

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
So being fairly new to this genre of games, Being a DIK is by far the best I have ever played. Since I am new, have never played Acting Lessons. Recently downloaded it to see what the fuss was about. BAD is 10x better but one thing I liked was how the dev had thoughts of this game back when he worked on that one. MC in AL was a DIK as well his best friend in college, it is brought up in dialogue and also the 2 chicks who put on cheerleading outfits are HOTS. I have commented on here a couple times but will say it again, Josey is the best, followed by Bella, JMO.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
How do you get any of that from my posts? showing emotion is fine but doing it toward a student for rejecting you is problematic and i'm only talking about when u dont flirt with her at all btw not the other paths
How are YOU not getting any of that from your posts? You said that as an adult she should control her emotions better, that reacting harsh because of a rejection is not controlling your emotions. As if adults should be devoid of mental breakdown or emotional stress that would drive them into trying to be with a student.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
How are YOU not getting any of that from your posts? You said that as an adult she should control her emotions better, that reacting harsh because of an rejection is not controlling your emotions. As if adults should be devoid of mental breakdown of emotional stress that would drive them into trying to be with a student.
Ok so legit question if a Man was doing this with a female student would you feel the same way or is he just a creep? cause i actually think its creepy both ways for sure

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Ok so legit question if a Man was doing this with a female student would you feel the same way or is he just a creep? cause i actually think its creepy both ways for sure
Of course i would feel the exact same way if it was the same situation with different genders, what kind of question is that? (if you try to use Stephen as an example i will dismiss your coments instantly).

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
and yes if a teacher tries to seduce a student because of emotions they should not be in a position of authority
I never said she was right. If you read some posts back, you will find me saying that Stephen could use the fact she fucked a student to get out of his marriage without losing his assets. Because it's fucking wrong, even Jade, in the game, says it's wrong and she would go down if anyone found about that.

I only said that you lack empathy if you think she have no reasons to be this stressed out and desperate for affection, as you said "she is an adult, she should control her emotions better."

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Uh we are on a website where you can peek at girls, sleep molest people and all sorts of socially unacceptable things and your upset cause a teacher is flirting even though she's married?

Everyone calm down. Discuss it, don't argue it.

Reactions: ename144 and Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
At first I wondered if you'd ever spent time around humans but know I wonder if you are a human :alien:
He maybe is already past 21, turned into a robot, yes. No emotions whatsoever, yes. The perfect adult, yes. Now he can lead his army of other adults against this irrational world that suffer from the existence of emotions.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Uh we are on a website where you can peek at girls, sleep molest people and all sorts of socially unacceptable things and your upset cause a teacher is flirting even though she's married?

Everyone calm down. Discuss it, don't argue it.
Good point. Make love (with your teacher), not war (while thinking of fucking your teacher).

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
look i agree that people have emotions it's just that certain jobs require you to handle them better thats all im saying

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
look i agree that people have emotions it's just that certain jobs require you to handle them better thats all im saying
The real world doesn't work that way, why should the game world? People do dumb stuff all the time based upon emotional baggage.

Reactions: Kodek
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes