jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
All this little mess of yours makes me wanna check how Jade is actually lashing out :D
I think Cathy will decide not to punish the DIKs and Rusty's position as president will be fine. Him being ousted right now would be such a bad thing for the DIKs considering what's happened to the mansion and that if he goes, Tommy would be in charge and that's a terrible prospect.
Huh, now when you mentioned that I guess it actually might happen for the drama sake, just for one episode since Tommy was against MC's idea get to work in order to restore mansion.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I wonder if Jade will have the same harsh attitude she had with Chad, that they should be punished for it and she'll push for Rusty to be removed. Or maybe she'll push for that if the MC didn't have sex with her, and if he did then she'll push more for leniency.

Also, I reckon we could see Rusty invite the MC along to the meeting since he knows he talked to Cathy and might want him there to vouch for them again. This would also have the added bonus of pissing Tommy off more because, as VP, he would have expected to join Rusty, not the MC and it will make him feel usurped.
Well the MC already greased the skids by talking to Cathy so who knows. Saying Cathy is less reactionary emotionally she might be more level headed. Not such a knee jerk reaction. More prone to listen rather than jump to judgement

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I wonder if Jade will have the same harsh attitude she had with Chad, that they should be punished for it and she'll push for Rusty to be removed. Or maybe she'll push for that if the MC didn't have sex with her, and if he did then she'll push more for leniency.

Also, I reckon we could see Rusty invite the MC along to the meeting since he knows he talked to Cathy and might want him there to vouch for them again. This would also have the added bonus of pissing Tommy off more because, as VP, he would have expected to join Rusty, not the MC and it will make him feel usurped.
I guess Jade would push for harsher punishment regardless of how you dealt with her.

In the end, Tommy would probably assume as the president... yeah, that could be bad. At least, there wouldn't be any house fixing mini-game.

zebrotavr

Mar 14, 2018
Can't find an answer in through search in topic
How to get threesome in final version with josy and maya? In some walkthrough it is said that scene in v0.2 with josy is prerequisite - i had it but still either josy or maya no option for both. Found champagne too but still for no effect.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Can't find an answer in through search in topic
How to get threesome in final version with josy and maya? In some walkthrough it is said that scene in v0.2 with josy is prerequisite - i had it but still either josy or maya no option for both. Found champagne too but still for no effect.
That's cause there isn't one. One or the other sex scene not all three

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, I don't see how the DIKs get off without some sort of discipline; Cathy outright says she isn't going to go easy.

To me, the question is what punishment can they impose that doesn't involve stripping Rusty of the presidency.
This is where I think the laptop could come in to play. Perhaps they'll confiscate it and put a ban on the DIKs social media, and maybe even suspend all frat activities, such as parties, for a period of time. They might also issue them with a fine to be paid to the school and have them make a formal, public apology to Cathy. The school would probably also announce some kind of "formal inquiry" in order to show that they're taking it seriously.

I think it depends on who would be present. Would it be only Cathy and Rusty? Maybe some of the DIKs? Another counselor?

It can depend on how you treated Cathy too: did you answered her advances on that-app-which-is-tinderish-but-i-forgot-the-name? Did you calmed her down? Did you warn Jill the night after and showed worries for Cathy?

But in the end, the DIKs would suffer mostly the same fate as Chad and the Jocks.
It'll be Cathy, Jade, and Stephen again, just like it was with the Chad incident, since there's apparently only 4 people who teach at B&R and they're 3 of them.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
This is where I think the laptop could come in to play. Perhaps they'll confiscate it and put a ban on the DIKs social media, and maybe even suspend all frat activities, such as parties, for a period of time. They might also issue them with a fine to be paid to the school and have them make a formal, public apology to Cathy. The school would probably also announce some kind of "formal inquiry" in order to show that they're taking it seriously.

It'll be Cathy, Jade, and Stephen again, just like it was with the Chad incident, since there's apparently only 4 people who teach at B&R and they're 3 of them.
Stephen actually teachs something? He is just an honorary teacher and i never heard of any class being his, i actually thought he was just the guy who watched over the Jocks sports and whatever. maybe a P.E teacher then? I'm quite forgetful yeah...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Stephen actually teachs something? He is just an honorary teacher and i never heard of any class being his, i actually thought he was just the guy who watched over the Jocks sports and whatever. maybe a P.E teacher then? I'm quite forgetful yeah...
I figured he was part of the college's governing body rather than a teacher.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

Well saying as how you cant drink or do drugs on campus the parties are already illegal.

Banning social media, fine and apology are all feasible.
I figured he was part of the college's governing body rather than a teacher.
I figure Stephen is the Dean?

Reactions: Kodek and ename144

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Well saying as how you cant drink or do drugs on campus the parties are already illegal.

Jade actually says that he is a honorary teacher when she is fucking the MC like a savage.

Edit1: But he could be the dean yeah. Now that you said it , it makes sense to me

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Jade actually says that he is a honorary teacher when she is fucking the MC like a savage.

Edit1: But he could be the dean yeah. Now that you said it , it makes sense to me
Yeah something along the lines that she earned her ? whatever ? and he didn't but I can't remember exactly what it was.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

But he didn't introduce himself as such so, if he is, that's weird. And Burke has been presented as someone who likes fucking 18-19 year old pussy, not someone who likes rubbing his ears against gherkins.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
But he didn't introduce himself as such so, if he is, that's weird. And Burke has been presented as someone who likes fucking 18-19 year old pussy, not someone who likes rubbing his ears against.
Like everything else in the game we bitch about. Not everything makes sense. WTF does the slang term "gherkins" mean in this context? I know what it is IRL there little cucumbers turned into pickles or such

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes