Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
That's not the real pic right? It's not that twisted in the game. You're going to make me go back and play that scene so I can see if that is accurate or twisted to look darker. Now that I've seen it there is only one way to un see it
It is, I just checked the rpa. Not sure if you need specific choices/affinity to get it, but it is there hahaha

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It is, I just checked the rpa. Not sure if you need specific choices/affinity to get it, but it is there hahaha
Stop bullying Jill! I don't see anything out of the ordinary in this picture:
View attachment 695410
Sorry Raccoon City, but I had to do it. Jill is cute but sometimes she's... unnatural :illuminati:
Y'all are arseholes (Joking :LOL:). I'm going to see this every time I try to fap to Jill scenes in the future :cry::cry:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So...are there any "go to college, have lots of sex" games out there with a 38-45 year old protagonist?

'You are a 43 year old cubicle drone who comes to work one day, only to discover that your job is now being done by a computer.

Given a massive severance package by your apologetic boss, you realkze you have to start over and reinvent yourself.

Renting a swank apartment near campus (like we said, your severance package was huge), you enroll in classes at the local university and take the opportunity to indulge in a midlife crisis.

The girls are young, eager, and willing, and while you may not be as buff as the jocks on the football team, you more than make up for it in experience!'

Any games like that?
No but, minus the young girls element, I can think of a movie that applies

In case it needs to be spelt out, Michael Douglas is the villain.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Those fantasies are generally found on sex story websites (I'm old enough to remember when they were 'readers letters')
The old penthouse forum letters. I remember those when I was knee high to a grasshopper. Back before Jesus....

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
After reading several pages about Jade, I was wondering something: maybe her kids are actually stepkids.

When she's arguing with Burke at the start of Ep. 3, he says something about the spark not lasting forever, and how they've BOTH been in long-term relationships before. I get that Jade is meant to look fantastic for her age, but I have a hard time believing she's old enough to have been in at least one long-term relationship before Burke, then still met him young enough to have a son of college age. Is it impossible? No, but I still think it's iffy.

The bigger thing, and this didn't click for me straight away, is after MC has sex with her, he mentions having accidentally cum inside her a little. She tells him not to worry about it. He asks if she's on the pill, and she says no, but still not to worry about it. Why would DPC write this exchange? MC has fully unloaded into multiple women in this game and never has anyone else discussed the prospect of pregnancy. So why here and now?

I think it's setting up that Jade is infertile and Burke's kids are her stepkids. It would make her feelings of abandonment from Burke that much more poignant after having spent so long helping to raise HIS kids. It would also add some Freudian stuff into the "mommy" roleplay she's into.

Totally unrelated, but have been forgetting to ask for days: anyone know what Camilla's tattoo means? The Japanese (I think) character on her chest? Just curious.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I'm blaming Lemonfreak's signatures (and someone joking a few pages back that Jill is Bella's husband post-op) for even putting this idea in my head but do we ever actually see Jill's vagina at any point?

I'm not suggesting anything at all in game suggests she is anything other than full woman down there but in the shower scene she's very specifically shown from the pubis up. Any shots from behind are heavily shadowed so you can't see anything either. AFAIK we've seen every girl's everything except for Jill.

I'm guessing it was on purpose, a choice to keep things relatively "chaste" with her so when it does escalate with MC it's special. Unless I've missed a situation we see more... Just pointing it out.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm blaming Lemonfreak's signatures (and someone joking a few pages back that Jill is Bella's husband post-op) for even putting this idea in my head but do we ever actually see Jill's vagina at any point?

I'm not suggesting anything at all in game suggests she is anything other than full woman down there but in the shower scene she's very specifically shown from the pubis up. Any shots from behind are heavily shadowed so you can't see anything either. AFAIK we've seen every girl's everything except for Jill.

I'm guessing it was on purpose, a choice to keep things relatively "chaste" with her so when it does escalate with MC it's special. Unless I've missed a situation we see more... Just pointing it out.
BibSQuO.gif

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

Well time to dump Jill. mindern and his Futa Jill theory has just ruined that for me

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I wonder if Jade will have the same harsh attitude she had with Chad, that they should be punished for it and she'll push for Rusty to be removed. Or maybe she'll push for that if the MC didn't have sex with her, and if he did then she'll push more for leniency.

Also, I reckon we could see Rusty invite the MC along to the meeting since he knows he talked to Cathy and might want him there to vouch for them again. This would also have the added bonus of pissing Tommy off more because, as VP, he would have expected to join Rusty, not the MC and it will make him feel usurped.
Rusty knows that MC talked to Cathy? I thought only Derek knew?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
To be fair, I'd be all on board with a trans Jill (and given the reality presented in the game she would be a trans woman rahter than a futa) but the fact that we've seen her vag and there was no evidence of a cock'n'balls rules it out definitively.

• Haha
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Well time to dump Jill. mindern and his Futa Jill theory has just ruined that for me

Just to clarify I don't think she is anything but a woman... it is just a little odd it's never shown whereas basically every single other character in the game has been fully nude. I booted up the shower scene to check and it's specifically never shown, it goes out of it's way to place out of frame, or put in shadow, the goods.

This was more drawing attention to the fact AFAIK we've never seen it than actually suggesting anything is going on down there. The post-op joke and the futa signature just drove me to actually check.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
After reading several pages about Jade, I was wondering something: maybe her kids are actually stepkids.

When she's arguing with Burke at the start of Ep. 3, he says something about the spark not lasting forever, and how they've BOTH been in long-term relationships before. I get that Jade is meant to look fantastic for her age, but I have a hard time believing she's old enough to have been in at least one long-term relationship before Burke, then still met him young enough to have a son of college age. Is it impossible? No, but I still think it's iffy.

The bigger thing, and this didn't click for me straight away, is after MC has sex with her, he mentions having accidentally cum inside her a little. She tells him not to worry about it. He asks if she's on the pill, and she says no, but still not to worry about it. Why would DPC write this exchange? MC has fully unloaded into multiple women in this game and never has anyone else discussed the prospect of pregnancy. So why here and now?

I think it's setting up that Jade is infertile and Burke's kids are her stepkids. It would make her feelings of abandonment from Burke that much more poignant after having spent so long helping to raise HIS kids. It would also add some Freudian stuff into the "mommy" roleplay she's into.

Totally unrelated, but have been forgetting to ask for days: anyone know what Camilla's tattoo means? The Japanese (I think) character on her chest? Just curious.
There are 2 possible interpretations :
- she is infertile in general (due to maybe genetic disease, a cancer operation, etc.) or
- she is just old (ca 50+ years) and has entered her Menopause.

Aug 6, 2017
It is. From left to right it's Sage, Bella, Josy, Maya, Jill, and if look closely you'll also notice Jill's hand is pretty close to Maya's booty. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another curious thing is that whilst Bella has hands on both Sage and Josy, and Maya has hands on both Josy and Jill, Josy only has a hand on Bella and not Maya. :unsure:

There's something to ponder over and psychoanalyse for the next 3-5 pages. ;)
god damn bella is masive!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey now.........
I think average is 50, but the range to enter it is 40-60, so maybe she entered early.
However Tybalt is 20+ years old, so if Tybalt is her son she is likely above 40 years old.

If Jade was in a long time relation before, maybe she brought Tybalt into the marriage with Burke and he adopted him?
But if she is 45-50 years old, it is also possible that she had a longer relationship before marrying Burke and both Stephen and Jade are Tybalts real parents.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes