Dec 20, 2019
Now now futa fans, if you wish to fulfill your futa fantasy, there are plenty of games out there. It's a quest easier than getting into Jill's panties. City of Broken Dreamers, Summertime Saga, WVM, just to name those that I am aware of. If that's not enough, the filter function is an excellent tool to find what you need.

So please leave my Jill out of the futa fantasy. She's an innocent, pure and naive girl with a heart of gold. :sneaky:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
WTF DUDE! I left for a little while and we got Futa Jill and Grandma Jade.

Why do i miss all the good stuff??!
I've been waiting for the Futa thing to come up since the beggining of time itself. Damn...

Now i'm disappointed in myself, i lost the discussion about my *to go* fetish.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Also let me bring the absolut boss here:
Jill Royce

Thank you for that profile picture, respect. All hail Devil (Demon+Evil) Jill. She IS exactly what is missing in this game!
And i WILL use that screenshot as a pc wallpaper and as my phone wallpaper too. Damn, i will frame it and put it right in front of my bed.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's not the real pic right? It's not that twisted in the game. You're going to make me go back and play that scene so I can see if that is accurate or twisted to look darker. Now that I've seen it there is only one way to un see it
I don't know, really. I don't think I've seen it myself ingame, I just saw it some pages ago and couldn't help it :ROFLMAO:
After reading several pages about Jade, I was wondering something: maybe her kids are actually stepkids.

When she's arguing with Burke at the start of Ep. 3, he says something about the spark not lasting forever, and how they've BOTH been in long-term relationships before. I get that Jade is meant to look fantastic for her age, but I have a hard time believing she's old enough to have been in at least one long-term relationship before Burke, then still met him young enough to have a son of college age. Is it impossible? No, but I still think it's iffy.

The bigger thing, and this didn't click for me straight away, is after MC has sex with her, he mentions having accidentally cum inside her a little. She tells him not to worry about it. He asks if she's on the pill, and she says no, but still not to worry about it. Why would DPC write this exchange? MC has fully unloaded into multiple women in this game and never has anyone else discussed the prospect of pregnancy. So why here and now?

I think it's setting up that Jade is infertile and Burke's kids are her stepkids. It would make her feelings of abandonment from Burke that much more poignant after having spent so long helping to raise HIS kids. It would also add some Freudian stuff into the "mommy" roleplay she's into.

Totally unrelated, but have been forgetting to ask for days: anyone know what Camilla's tattoo means? The Japanese (I think) character on her chest? Just curious.
It's 忠. Means loyal, faithful...

For Jill we technically have this, if it counts...
screenshot0058.png

Reactions: zVoidwalker

Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
I did the two first requirements....now on the 5 episode nothing happens when i confront her. Don't have the choice to give her money.
Sorry for the late reply. Did you effectively discuss the cluck with Riona? You can't say it's DIK business. You have to trust her in episode 4 to have her trust you in episode 5.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
what do you guys think will happen with the councillor meeting on Monday?
I think Rusty, as DIKs's President, will be getting called by Jade, Cathy and Stephen, just like Chad had been few episodes ago. I think MC'll be present too (he is the one who discussed with Cathy, that fealt her better at Bella's house). Even if the pic has been fast erased, even if all Diks apologized, sanctions seem inevitable. I know (I am a professor IRL ;)) this kind of incident needs to be considered to save authority, respect, and after all the B&R's prestige.
As a president, I think Rusty will be considered as responsible, but not guilty. He would endure the same punishment as Chad, as long as the real guilty stay unknowned.
We have seen, at the end of episode 5, MC virtually take the lead on the DIKs, with his speach. But I think he is too novice into the frat (and into B&R too) to be appointed president. It will happen, I'm sure, but later.
So, Tommy is the natural replacement. I don't like it anymore, but it can be very interesting for the rest of the story...

Dec 20, 2019
I think Rusty, as DIKs's President, will be getting called by Jade, Cathy and Stephen, just like Chad had been few episodes ago. I think MC'll be present too (he is the one who discussed with Cathy, that fealt her better at Bella's house). Even if the pic has been fast erased, even if all Diks apologized, sanctions seem inevitable. I know (I am a professor IRL ;)) this kind of incident needs to be considered to save authority, respect, and after all the B&R's prestige.
As a president, I think Rusty will be considered as responsible, but not guilty. He would endure the same punishment as Chad, as long as the real guilty stay unknowned.
We have seen, at the end of episode 5, MC virtually take the lead on the DIKs, with his speach. But I think he is too novice into the frat (and into B&R too) to be appointed president. It will happen, I'm sure, but later.
So, Tommy is the natural replacement. I don't like it anymore, but it can be very interesting for the rest of the story...
Since you are a professor, I want to pick your brain. Would you call MC into the meeting and why?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I'm 100% sure that showing Jade's vid will not have consequences whatsoever. Simply because Jacob calling code and shiet in both cases and all present guys acting accordingly. It only affects score with Derek where one thing matter: who wins (since DPC obviously put effort into telling mid-score every-time in between) and it does display in bios. And even that is questionable given party pretty much fucked up and MC got his prize by himself :D

Guys who looked into game's code: does all of these bios comments have flags or it's difficult thing to check?
The bio entries don't have variables per se, they're blocks of text added to the relevant characters bio when you reach the end of a scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Variables are used to control if you get to the scene with that bio text.

There are variables tracking if you told Derek (ep4_toldDerekAboutJade), which then leads to the DIKs knowing too (ep5_dikSecret).

So far:
ep4_toldDerekAboutJade has been used to determine if the granny teacher gets banged or MC shows the Jade video.
ep5_dikSecret has been only used as the DIK evaluation tie-breaker.

Who knows how DPC may decide to use those variables in future though...

zakisg

Jun 1, 2020
Hi
Anyone knows best horror android games
I also love horror games.I Played few horror android games like granny slendra freddy, I need more plz

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes