Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
he has already become a fucking living legend
What do you think will be waiting for us next?
To do list -the abbreviated 25 point guide:

1. Protect Mona
2. Help Derek console Ashley (NO, I do not mean cucking! Be supportive)
3. Make Riona orgasm during sex
4. Help M&J's scav hunt
5. Probably have to deal with Maya's dad on her behalf as well on her route or not :rolleyes:
6. Heal whatever issue Bella has
7. Fix whatever issue Jill is going to "surprise reveal" to us
8. Resolve Sage triangle
9. Protect Sage from whatever Mel/Sarah have up their sleeve
10. Bonus points for fucking Mel/Sarah again even whilst thwarting their scheme
11. Fuck Heather
12. Fuck Sally
13. Fuck KRJ
14. Fuck Cathy
15. Fix mansion/deal with cluck/henceforth guide the DIKs
16. Deal with Tommy
17. Expose true "blackmailer"
18. Kick Caleb's ass
19. Take down Watermelon boy
20. Take down Burke
21. Help Quinn or take down drug ring
22. Help Arieth find her 1 true love (NO, it's not the MC)
23. Help Anthony win "America's Got Talent" in the dance category
24. Hit the level cap in Dungeons & Gremlins
25. Pass 1,786 test mini-games

The "Legend's" journey:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Youven

May 13, 2019
idk why people are speculating this will end like Acting Lessons i think DPC is a good enough writer to not make the same ending twice also its a college setting wouldn't fit the theme
I agree with you. For the moment, BeingADIK is quite different from Acting Lessons and I think his handwriting isexcellent. In the Erotic Visual Novel world, I see him as Albert Camus or John Steinbeck. So, whatever our speculation, I am quite sure no ones is able to guess the further.
Trust him, he will blow us our mind.

But if I can expose my theory, I think Jill is Lynette's little sister or step-sister. Whatever, Lynette is a Royce member or Burmeinster member

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I mean there is stupid and there is her when she was talking to Tommy about where the Hot's where she says oh there you are :FacePalm: I mean she can't really be that stupid can she?
Well that´s what I mean ... she is so clever concealing her true personality behind or underneath that stpid-as-fuck-bith-image - it really cries out for an Oscar!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Regarding all the speculations about Jill being Futa :

Wouldn't mc have noticed it when his hand was trapped between her legs in ep.3?
And why would Bella be in interested to hook up futa-Jill with mc?
I think Jill is definetely not futa.

ep3_jill_cuddle5.jpg

ep3_jill_cuddle6.jpg

ep3_jill_cuddle9.jpg

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

1. Protect Mona
4. Help M&J's scav hunt
5. Probably have to deal with Maya's dad on her behalf as well on her route or not :rolleyes:
8. Resolve Sage triangle
11. Fuck Heather
12. Fuck Sally
13. Fuck KRJ
14. Fuck Cathy
16. Deal with Tommy
18. Kick Caleb's ass
20. Take down Burke

The "Legend's" journey:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with all of them - except number 13 !!

• Haha
Reactions: Darkmetal

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
I agree with you. For the moment, BeingADIK is quite different from Acting Lessons and I think his handwriting isexcellent. In the Erotic Visual Novel world, I see him as Albert Camus or John Steinbeck. So, whatever our speculation, I am quite sure no ones is able to guess the further.
Trust him, he will blow us our mind.

But if I can expose my theory, I think Jill is Lynette's little sister or step-sister. Whatever, Lynette is a Royce member or Burmeinster member
i doubt that dpc is gonna make anything incest related

Reactions: ThePresident451

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm pretty sure the MC would be aware of his Mothers name like it's been said it could be that she comes from a family more powerful than B&R

All you had to say was there is no tag. It's not even speculation.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Wouldn't mc have noticed it when his hand was trapped between her legs in ep.3?
And why would Bella be in interested to hook up futa-Jill with mc?
I think Jill is definetely not futa.

View attachment 695783

View attachment 695777

View attachment 695778
It was never genuine "speculation", it was just a satirical, jokey topic. :FacePalm:

Nobody actually thinks she's futa. :rolleyes:

Well that´s what I mean ... she is so clever concealing her true personality behind or underneath that stpid-as-fuck-bith-image - it really cries out for an Oscar!
If Arieth reveals herself to be a Keyser Soze, it will be the biggest plot twist ever. :eek:

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020

1. Protect Mona
4. Help M&J's scav hunt
8. Resolve Sage triangle
11. Fuck Heather
12. Fuck Sally
13. Fuck KRJ
14. Fuck Cathy
16. Deal with Tommy
18. Kick Caleb's ass
20. Take down Burke
I'd love to fuck Lily too....

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
So we are all building theories, all more incredible than the others. Just remember that for now, only DPC knows the endings and the events to come... I bet, if he reads this forum, he must laugh out loud !!
The problem is we have to wait october (at least) to have some news (and years to know the ultimate endins)...
However, and it never hapenned before, this fuc*ing game is obsessing me ! So, as I don't want to fall into depression or alcoholism (or both :p), what would you suggest for passing time ? I am such a novice in the VN's universe, so do you have some other games to propose, in the same spirit of Badik ? (erotic romance, good story and grafics, ...)
For instance, I loved Acting Lessons, MrDots's Melody (even if some of the girls were a bit too teenage-looking, Melody and Rebecca are cute !) and a few others...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So we are all building theories, all more incredible than the others. Just remember that for now, only DPC knows the endings and the events to come... I bet, if he reads this forum, he must laugh out loud !!
The problem is we have to wait october (at least) to have some news (and years to know the ultimate endins)...
However, and it never hapenned before, this fuc*ing game is obsessing me ! So, as I don't want to fall into depression or alcoholism (or both :p), what would you suggest for passing time ? I am such a novice in the VN's universe, so do you have some other games to propose, in the same spirit of Badik ? (erotic romance, good story and grafics, ...)
For instance, I loved Acting Lessons, MrDots's Melody (even if some of the girls were a bit too teenage-looking, Melody and Rebecca are cute !) and a few others...
Best to pose that question here as giving game recommendations in this thread is considered off-topic.

Reactions: Kodek and Laurelin

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There's a whole section for that ;)

Reactions: Laurelin

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I think that's hardly any futa-fans in here and even if they're, they probably already knows about this game but just in case: this is the futa game: Tales Of Androgyny. Mindblowing stuff.
You subestimate the futa-fans. I already played it... i already played nearly every single futa related game in this site. I downloaded every. single. one of them. Even the bad ones. Even the text related ones, without any image...

...I've seen some shit i can't unsee.

• Hey there
Reactions: jackofshadows
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes