Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
BigA rocks! The guy is just having too much fun being himself to hate.

Oooh, the speculation can officially begin.

Clearly Quinn is trying to bring Mona around, but I agree with Darkmetal that this is the velvet glove side of the sell. I doubt Quinn will take no for an answer.

Also, I don't recognize the background. We've seen most of the HOT house by now, so either Mona is in one of the other sisters' rooms, has her own room in the house already, or she has one hell of a nice dorm.
Considering she's still just a daughter, I'd say it's her dorm room. She'd only get a room at the house once she becomes a HOT, just like how the MC and Derek would only get rooms at the mansion once they become DIKs.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Hi, fellow maggots.

I'm using the guide posted in this site which has a color for each character, path and fraternity, yet I'm not completely sure about the compatibility between those.

If I want to unlock all scenes/watch all content, how many different saves am I gonna need and what combination of path and characters do you think I should focus on for each one?

Thanks for reading.
At least 3 saves : Dik path (to unlock more scenes with HOTs and strippers), Chick path (More content with Jill, Maya and Josy) and a save in the end of Ep3 to try the three options (Derek, Sage, Bella). With a Chick path you should focus on Maya, Josy and Jill.

Reactions: MrFafnir

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Considering she's still just a daughter, I'd say it's her dorm room. She'd only get a room at the house once she becomes a HOT, just like how the MC and Derek would only get rooms at the mansion once they become DIKs.
I think we can all agree that is prostitution related or that 'free-tuition' thing. We could say that Mona is probably having turmoil, maybe to the point of wanting to quit? Then it would be more like being the Derek of the situation?

But if so then, why is Quinn the one talking to her? Quinn isn't Mona's mother.

So yeah, i will go with the prostitution stuff but keep an open mind, anyone would want to quit after fucking Stephen made a move on you or tried to buy your services.

Dec 20, 2019
At least 3 saves : Dik path (to unlock more scenes with HOTs and strippers), Chick path (More content with Jill, Maya and Josy) and a save in the end of Ep3 to try the three options (Derek, Sage, Bella). With a Chick path you should focus on Maya, Josy and Jill.
Right I forgot about the branches, there are 2 branches where you have 3 different options: the part after the shots battle with Maya, Sage and Sarah; and the part at the end of Ep 3. That's at least 2 saves there.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I keep a save for every Major choice or important event (like staying with Maya instead the party or choosing someone in Ep3), so if i wanted to change one i could easily.

Dec 20, 2019
I think we can all agree that is prostitution related or that 'free-tuition' thing. We could say that Mona is probably having turmoil, maybe to the point of wanting to quit? Then it would be more like being the Derek of the situation?

So yeah, i will go with the prostitution stuff but keep an open mind, anyone would want to quit after fucking Stephen made a move on you or tried to buy your services.
Has to be restaurant related, a continuation of Quinn's conversation with Camila and Quinn being the "madam" of the restaurant.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hi, fellow maggots.

I'm using the guide posted in this site which has a color for each character, path and fraternity, yet I'm not completely sure about the compatibility between those.

If I want to unlock all scenes/watch all content, how many different saves am I gonna need and what combination of path and characters do you think I should focus on for each one?

Thanks for reading.
You can make as many saves as you like at key points in the story along 1 main path, then make a copy of the game folder to install the scrappy mod in to so you can adjust variables and unlock all the other scenes.

Yeah, I think this is probably one of the most obvious renders in terms of knowing what's going on. The real question is, will Mona be convinced to go back or will Quinn try to force her? :unsure:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, I think this is probably one of the most obvious renders in terms of knowing what's going on. The real question is, will Mona be convinced to go back or will Quinn have to get more forceful? :unsure:
Well, Mona is more easy-going than Maya (not accounting the lesbian part), she fucked the MC in a bathroom together with Camilla after all. And there's the free-tuition rumor, pretty conving and probably why Mona is in for.

So maybe Quinn will use another guy, less disgusting and younger than Stephen to try and convince her? *Hint, hint*

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, Mona is more easy-going than Maya (not accounting the lesbian part), she fucked the MC in a bathroom together with Camilla after all. And there's the free-tuition rumor, pretty conving and probably why Mona is in for.

So maybe Quinn will use another guy, less disgusting and younger than Stephen to try and convince her? *Hint, hint*
Do we know that Mona's in it for the tuition? We know Ashley is, but I don't recall if it was also Mona's reasoning.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
To do list -the abbreviated 25 point guide:

1. Protect Mona
2. Help Derek console Ashley (NO, I do not mean cucking! Be supportive)
3. Make Riona orgasm during sex
4. Help M&J's scav hunt
5. Probably have to deal with Maya's dad on her behalf as well on her route or not :rolleyes:
6. Heal whatever issue Bella has
7. Fix whatever issue Jill is going to "surprise reveal" to us
8. Resolve Sage triangle
9. Protect Sage from whatever Mel/Sarah have up their sleeve
10. Bonus points for fucking Mel/Sarah again even whilst thwarting their scheme
11. Fuck Heather
12. Fuck Sally
13. Fuck KRJ
14. Fuck Cathy
15. Fix mansion/deal with cluck/henceforth guide the DIKs
16. Deal with Tommy
17. Expose true "blackmailer"
18. Kick Caleb's ass
19. Take down Watermelon boy
20. Take down Burke
21. Help Quinn or take down drug ring
22. Help Arieth find her 1 true love (NO, it's not the MC)
23. Help Anthony win "America's Got Talent" in the dance category
24. Hit the level cap in Dungeons & Gremlins
25. Pass 1,786 test mini-games
Got an alert that you had used the book of vile darkness, paid three swamps and made an offering to R'hllor to summon me back here. Don't see it so I'll just have to comment on your list since I'm going to go ahead and guess you already thought better of whatever beloved fictional character you were killing off this time (killing off Garrus - for shame).

Can't really dispute anything on the 25 point guide to surviving a B&R apocalypse. Protecting Mona could lead to some quality scenes with her, Quinn and Camila. As someone who would already like to see more Mona this sounds good to me. Everything else makes sense but point 23 & 24 are especially important. We know leveling up in D&G is the key to number 12. And Anthony continuing to get his groove on would be aces. Oh and you can probably cross off number 22 already I think we all know the answer to that one.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
We’re assuming it’s a dorm room . Could be a common room for the larger dorms.

Its got a sofa, that window is three panes big. It’s got a fairly large terrarium in it... either that’s a huge shared dorm or it’s just a common room for the dorms like MC’s original one or the one Maya/Josy are in.

I agree with the overarching point of it not being in the HOTs house though. She’s just a daughter, unlikely she’s already got a room when the place is fairly filled to capacity.

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Do we know that Mona's in it for the tuition? We know Ashley is, but I don't recall if it was also Mona's reasoning.
Oh she is, if you think back at the pool scene in the HOT house with all the girls.

I recall Mona said something along the lines of: "Free tuition, sign me in".

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes