Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Oh she is :

View attachment 695950 View attachment 695951

But I don't remember Ashley was up for it. Surprising that Quinn has already involved Ashley but not Maya.
I think we can agree that Maya is Quinn's toy in the moment. She probably is delighting herself in playing with Maya's limitations, if she ever finds that Maya is a lesbian and is involved with Josy... only God will be able to save poor Barbie doll.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, I think this is probably one of the most obvious renders in terms of knowing what's going on. The real question is, will Mona be convinced to go back or will Quinn try to force her? :unsure:
It’s obvious it’s highly likely about the incident at party.
Since we don’t quite know context of that incident yet it’s hard to contextualise this beyond likelihood that Quinn definitely doesn’t want her reporting Burke.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think we can agree that Maya is Quinn's toy in the moment. She probably is delighting herself in playing with Maya's limitations, if she ever finds that Maya is a lesbian and is involved with Josy... only God will be able to save poor Barbie doll.
Can we really still be labeling Maya as "lesbian" anymore? I'm inclined to go with what always86 said about her being possibly more than being lesbian or even bisexual.

Reactions: Glooskabe and Kodek

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Protecting Mona could lead to some quality scenes with her, Quinn and Camila. As someone who would already like to see more Mona this sounds good to me.
I always considered her much more of a background character than anything don't kill me Le Pew :LOL: But more content with her would be most welcome especially what could accelerate the downfall of Quinn. But judging by the picture I think some sort of agreement will be reached and most likely Burke will be avoided.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Can we really still be labeling Maya as "lesbian" anymore? I'm inclined to go with what always86 said about her being possibly more than being lesbian or even bisexual.
I would go for demi if it's a matter of choosing between demi or bi.

In my opinion she is definetely not bi, she isn't attracted to the MC because he is male. She even says herself that she thinks pussy is better.

Reactions: ename144

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
And then she said "Or not? Idk anymore" or something like that.
Yeah, it's hard to say. But i would still going for demi as it makes more sense. Unless she actively starts showing attraction to the male body.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would go for demi if it's a matter of choosing between demi or bi.

In my opinion she is definetely not bi, she isn't attracted to the MC because he is male. She even says herself that she thinks pussy is better.
And then she said "Or not? Idk anymore" or something like that.
Yeah, she wasn't quite sure what to think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's hard to say. But i would still going for demi as it makes more sense. Unless she actively starts showing attraction to the male body.
Well, she has twice called his cock "beautiful".

Reactions: Ragnar

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
I always considered her much more of a background character than anything don't kill me Le Pew :LOL: But more content with her would be most welcome especially what could accelerate the downfall of Quinn. But judging by the picture I think some sort of agreement will be reached and most likely Burke will be avoided.
Avoiding Burke seems to be a goal of many women - like father like melon loving son. Oh and I don't disagree that Mona seems to be much more of a background character, just would personally like to see more of her. Has to be a reason that she was paired with Sage. Hot red heads together can't be a coincidence. Some quality red head mother-daughter time incoming for the MC. Full Fox Mulder on that threesome. I want to believe.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, she wasn't quite sure what to think.

Well, she has twice called his cock "beautiful".
Yeah, but i think she said it because it's his and not just a dick.

And i remember Derek said that Josy was out for him because Maya was attracted to her before they hooked or maybe even before they became friends (it's speculation), so i think she found the female body attractive? Maybe?

It's harder to pinup Maya's current sexual identification than it is to discuss Bella's husband situation, God dammit.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Avoiding Burke seems to be a goal of many women - like father like melon loving son. Oh and I don't disagree that Mona seems to be much more of a background character, just would personally like to see more of her. Has to be a reason that she was paired with Sage. Hot red heads together can't be a coincidence. Some quality red head mother-daughter time incoming for the MC. Full Fox Mulder on that threesome. I want to believe.
(y)
Avoiding seems to be the recurring theme here :LOL: speaking of Sage I wonder if she'll get any word about what happened for Mona to make that much of a scene it's hard to see it go unnoticed but I suspect Quinn will step up and say she is dealing with it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, but i think she said it because it's his and not just a dick.

And i remember Derek said that Josy was out for him because Maya was attracted to her before they hooked or maybe even before they became friends (it's speculation), so i think she found the female body attractive? Maybe?

It's harder to pinup Maya's current sexual identification than it is to discuss Bella's husband situation, God dammit.
Derek doing that was probably more out of respect for his sister's feelings than anything else. Maya liked her so even if Derek also found her attractive, he wouldn't try anything in case he hurt her feelings by doing so.

Even Maya doesn't know what she is which is probably another reason why she wants this thing with them to be more casual so she can figure it out.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I’m curious how in the world she ended up with Tommy.
At the beginning of Ep.5. - Flashback- Rusty and Tommy were sitting on the stairs, Heather passed by in a stroller. She didn’t like what Tommy was saying. They exchanged words. - It was probably their first meeting. And then it is likely that their communication continued ...

Reactions: Mormont

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
At the beginning of Ep.5. - Flashback- Rusty and Tommy were sitting on the stairs, Heather passed by in a stroller. She didn’t like what Tommy was saying. They exchanged words. - It was probably their first meeting. And then it is likely that their communication continued ...
That’s how they met. It doesn’t explain why she’d go that idiot is the guy for me.
Is it his power(he’s influential dik), bonding over drugs, desire to be with anyone rather than being single etc.

Reactions: n0cn1l
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes