Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
hi maggotts,

i have completed today the last chapter, following all the possible branches i think
great game

according to yoy: which is the best ending point for the MC at this point?

i think it is with medium-high DIK point, Jade and Cathe adventures on, pointing Josy after they refused his "more than friendship" deal

sorry for my english
Right now the fork is really Maya&Josy vs Jade & Cathy. As you prefer the latter 2, (good choice) DIK is better as you get a lot more action with the HOTs for the price of 1 boob grab in the shower with Jill (but with her path still active and identical sofa and Yoga scene anyway).

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The part that really bothers me about the Cathy pic is that how does Cathy not have a clue who took the picture? Has to be a girl otherwise Cathy would remember a guy being in the locker room. Granted it's a smaller college with more than just the game specific characters but still she should at least have a general idea of what the person who walked by her looked like. Maybe her situational awareness just sucks.....

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
"If you storm out of a room with a client again I will fucking end you".
Probably not at the threat stage in this picture. She is probably still trying to damage control it. She has to convince Mona to come back to the HOT's and/or not tell on them/Stephen.

Volcanic_Assassin

Oct 20, 2018
Has anyone else had issues with the tequila mission. I clicked the right reply on Rooster. I click the bottle, click the bartender, and then go back to Derek, but it just keeps saying he is a chameleon and wont get him to distract the bartender...what am I doing wrong?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Probably not at the threat stage in this picture. She is probably still trying to damage control it. She has to convince Mona to come back to the HOT's and/or not tell on them/Stephen.
No, of course not. It doesn't fit the tone of the image at all. But I found it hilarious if it really played out that way with those expressions :ROFLMAO: .
Has anyone else had issues with the tequila mission. I clicked the right reply on Rooster. I click the bottle, click the bartender, and then go back to Derek, but it just keeps saying he is a chameleon and wont get him to distract the bartender...what am I doing wrong?
Have you talked with Lily IRL yet?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The part that really bothers me about the Cathy pic is that how does Cathy not have a clue who took the picture? Has to be a girl otherwise Cathy would remember a guy being in the locker room. Granted it's a smaller college with more than just the game specific characters but still she should at least have a general idea of what the person who walked by her looked like. Maybe her situational awareness just sucks.....
DIKs are the target of that pic, so one of the HOTs, that has easy access to DIk mansion, is the more likely suspect

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
That’s how they met. It doesn’t explain why she’d go that idiot is the guy for me.
Is it his power(he’s influential dik), bonding over drugs, desire to be with anyone rather than being single etc.
At the first party, Heather did not want to talk to MC because he is a maggot. This means that bf status and those with whom she communicates are important for her. It is likely that Tommy vice president played some role that she is with him.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:love: The complete official guide - Season 2 - Ep 5 :love:

Enjoy
Bookmarking this so when people keep asking the questions of "how do I do this", "where's so-and-so", and "where to find this render", I can direct them all here. :ROFLMAO:

A guy could have snuck in and out without her noticing. Simple as that.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Bookmarking this so when people keep asking the questions of "how do I do this", "where's so-and-so", and "where to find this render", I can direct them all here. :ROFLMAO:

A guy could have snuck in and out without her noticing. Simple as that.
Well there's your answer on weather or not walkthroughs will be released for full seasons.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I always considered her much more of a background character than anything don't kill me Le Pew :LOL: But more content with her would be most welcome especially what could accelerate the downfall of Quinn. But judging by the picture I think some sort of agreement will be reached and most likely Burke will be avoided.
She's leaving B&R and is now living with me. No offense but you already have seen/done too much with my sweety pie.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Updated OP with v0.5.1 patch (mostly bugfixes--see changelog)

If you have v0.4.x or the full v0.5.0, download the patch and follow the instructions in the zipfile. If you do not have any version of the game, download the full v0.5.0 from the OP and then download the patch and follow the instructions.

Thanks Englen for the patch links.
Updated OP with v0.5.1 patch (mostly bugfixes--see changelog)

If you have v0.4.x or the full v0.5.0, download the patch and follow the instructions in the zipfile. If you do not have any version of the game, download the full v0.5.0 from the OP and then download the patch and follow the instructions.

Thanks Englen for the patch links.
I tried to follow instructions and it didnt work for me.. I have the 5.0 version but it doesnt pick up from where it left.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes