Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Cameras have zoom functions, also she's looking down with her hair covering her eyes so she wouldn't see anything in her peripheral vision.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well yeah and from the pic there's no gravity either, right? I wonder what the layout of the actual locker room is? How many feet behind the point of reference is the wall? That's the problem with plot contrivance's and "game logic".

Boss I have long hair and my hair hangs down past my eyes when I tilt my head like that and I can see through it just fine.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So as much as you're right to say that, I can back up my point of view just by telling you that so far, we haven't slept with Jill yet. Knowing that a letter to our mother is probably waiting for us in the next episode, there is a good chance that we will find out about the family relationship between Jill and Lynette and finally MC will eventually stop all relations with her. (You are right on this point, DPC don't like incest, so as the MC with his big morality)
Which will make our choice about what we think of tommy a big influence on whether she ends up with him.
It's going to be the great frustration of this game ^^

By the way, sorry if my english seems to be bad. I am a french guy with just the right level of English skills to play the game without translation ^^
Pretty sure DPC had specifically said no incest, and that pretty much throws your theory out the window.

Youven

May 13, 2019
Come on Guy, try to focus on something like Cathy do with her leg. With our withour hair, you can easily miss someone standing next to you. Especially if he/she's partialy hiding behind a locker.

How many time my wife taked a picture of me when she spotted me cooking, just because I seems funny when I cook. And I am almost bold. Damn wife....

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
My questions are:

1: Which role will have Quinn in MC/Bella route, because she clearly hear in cafeteria that MC was with Bella on date?
2: How far is Quinn from finding that M/J is lesbian couple, after Tybalt said right in front of Quinn to M/J to put that lesbianism somewhere?
Instead of mucking up MC's relationship with Bella, I think the more likely scenario is Quinn uses that to drive a wedge between MC & Maya/Josy.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Hello,
this game is...........just wow,everything is....you know wow,characters, facial expression,animation,textures,models,story etc...very very good.I just finished ep5 and i want to ask you guys,any of you ends with Maya or Josy or both.In my playthrough, in the library when we met Maya and Josy when you took the first option they kinda reject me...any of you had the same problem? is it in the plot or i forgot something.Thanks
To be with Josy, Maya needs:
1) Scenes with Josy (Ep. 2), Maya (Ep. 3).
2) Chick or neitral
3) High points of relationship (RP) with Josy, Maya.

Reactions: Mormont

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Come on Guy, try to focus on something like Cathy do with her leg. With our withour hair, you can easily miss someone standing next to you. Especially if he's partialy hiding behind a locker.

How many time my wife take a picture of me when she spotted me cooking, just because I seems funny when I cook. And I am almost bold. Damn wife....
Wouldn't know I have freaking amazing situational awareness. Life skills and paranoia

• Haha
Reactions: Youven

Youven

May 13, 2019
Pretty sure DPC had specifically said no incest, and that pretty much throws your theory out the window.
I'm pretty sure I said that if there is a blood relationship, there will be no relationship with Jill and that's why so far we have NEVER slept with her.

But yeah, I can understand your point.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My questions are:

1: Which role will have Quinn in MC/Bella route, because she clearly hear in cafeteria that MC was with Bella on date?
2: How far is Quinn from finding that M/J is lesbian couple, after Tybalt said right in front of Quinn to M/J to put that lesbianism somewhere?
  1. Quinn hasn't been anywhere near Bella and the MC when they've been together so she doesn't know anything about them.
  2. That "lesbianism" comment was after he saw Quinn grinding on Josy and didn't have anything to do with M&J.
screenshot0101.png screenshot0102.png screenshot0103.png screenshot0104.png screenshot0105.png screenshot0106.png screenshot0107.png screenshot0108.png

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
  1. Quinn hasn't been anywhere near Bella and the MC when they've been together so she doesn't know anything about them.
  2. That "lesbianism" comment was after he saw Quinn grinding on Josy and didn't have anything to do with M&J.
View attachment 696338 View attachment 696339 View attachment 696340 View attachment 696341 View attachment 696342 View attachment 696343 View attachment 696344 View attachment 696345
He's referencing when MC attempts to buy Bella lunch and Quinn walks out of the bathroom with the glory hole

Leprosis

Jun 6, 2020
To be with Josy, Maya needs:
1) Scenes with Josy (Ep. 2), Maya (Ep. 3).
2) Chick or neitral
3) High points of relationship (RP) with Josy, Maya.
Hey thanks,
but i already have sex with Josy and Maya,i'm chick and i have also high points of relationship with both,so that's why i ask if i missed something,damn.......
edit: i just take a look at the walkthrough and it doesn't seem i missed something......damn i surely screw something

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
So as much as you're right to say that, I can back up my point of view just by telling you that so far, we haven't slept with Jill yet. Knowing that a letter to our mother is probably waiting for us in the next episode, there is a good chance that we will find out about the family relationship between Jill and Lynette and finally MC will eventually stop all relations with her. (You are right on this point, DPC don't like incest, so as the MC with his big morality)
Which will make our choice about what we think of tommy a big influence on whether she ends up with him.
It's going to be the great frustration of this game ^^

By the way, sorry if my english seems to be bad. I am a french guy with just the right level of English skills to play the game without translation ^^
Your English is not that bad. I’ve seen much worse than this. And it’s surely better than my French .
I’m afraid the letter about MC’s mother is not going to be revealed in the next episode yet. There are too many other things going on that will have to come first. Like the Cathy cluck case. Quinn and her business issues, Mona leaving, just to name a few things that we already know almost for certain will take place in EP6.
MC’s birthday is not in the coming days so it (and the letter) will have to wait. Testing our (im)patience and leading to even crazier theories and rabbit holes..

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Your English is not that bad. I’ve seen much worse than this. And it’s surely better than my French .
I’m afraid the letter about MC’s mother is not going to be revealed in the next episode yet. There are too many other things going on that will have to come first. Like the Cathy cluck case. Quinn and her business issues, Mona leaving, just to name a few things that we already know almost for certain will take place in EP6.
MC’s birthday is not in the coming days so it (and the letter) will have to wait. Testing our (im)patience and leading to even crazier theories and rabbit holes..
Perhaps it's some sort of inheritance and the MC is to get it when he reaches a certain age that's why the letter has been sent so close to his Birthday.

Reactions: J1215

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Perhaps it's some sort of inheritance and the MC is to get it when he reaches a certain age that's why the letter has been sent so close to his Birthday.
Seems weird at 19. Most I know of are at either 18 (age of majority) or 21. If it's a partial release they normally go with incremental numbers 20, 25, etc. etc.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He's referencing when MC attempts to buy Bella lunch and Quinn walks out of the bathroom with the glory hole
Actually had to go back and check that, and yes, MIkedante is indeed correct that Quinn was there and may have heard. My apologies, Mike.

This game just has so much in it it's easy to forget certain things.

The birthday and the letter will probably cap off season 2 as the cliffhanger. The texts between him and his Dad make it seem as though it could be a few weeks away.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Cameras have zoom functions, also she's looking down with her hair covering her eyes so she wouldn't see anything in her peripheral vision.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So much for hoping no one saved a copy! :p

That's like blaming me for murder if someone steals my car and run's someone over. Your car = your fault
It depends a lot on if you can prove your car was stolen. At the moment, the DIKs have no such proof, and it seems unlikely (though not impossible) they will find it by Monday morning.

I'm not saying B&R should throw the book at the DIKs; if nothing else, posting surreptitious nude pictures is a lesser crime than vehicular manslaughter. But absent actual evidence that someone else deliberately circumvented their security and hacked the account, I think some sort of punishment is in order.

If they want to have an official Rooster account, it's on them to make sure it is not misused. Their security was so lax that not only does the whole fraternity have access to it, they honestly don't know who else might as well.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Seems weird at 19. Most I know of are at either 18 (age of majority) or 21. If it's a partial release they normally go with incremental numbers 20, 25, etc. etc.
If it is some kind of automatic inheritance kicking in at this age, then it's another plot contrivance because 18 is considered a more landmark age than 19. Also, if his Mom's totally split from her family as seems to be implied, why would they have some sort of auto-inheritance/trust fund set up for him, especially when they probably don't even know he exists? I suppose it could be the Mom's own money that was tucked away somewhere unbeknownst to her family or even Neil, but that still gets back to the plot contrivance of it kicking in now.

This is why I think it feels more like his family have become aware of him because he's attending B&R and they want to meet with him to make amends for how they treated his Mom by welcoming him into the family and offering him money.

Reactions: 6pak2go and Kodek

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It depends a lot on if you can prove your car was stolen. At the moment, the DIKs have no such proof, and it seems unlikely (though not impossible) they will find it by Monday morning.

I'm not saying B&R should throw the book at the DIKs; if nothing else, posting surreptitious nude pictures is a lesser crime than vehicular manslaughter. But absent actual evidence that someone else deliberately circumvented their security and hacked the account, I think some sort of punishment is in order.

If they want to have an official Rooster account, it's on them to make sure it is not misused. Their security was so lax that not only does the whole fraternity have access to it, they honestly don't know who else might as well.
I agree with you about the security but you cant just look at one aspect of a crime and ignore the rest. Who took the picture? No one even seems to care about that. Who posted the picture? Again no one cares. Social media website accessible by all DIK's posted the picture? Rusty's fault. "Game logic"

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes