JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
I found it a bit weird that the girls Josy and Maya were easily cool after found out that they both cheated with the MC and they stay friends with him and that there was an option to tell that we always wanted something more

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
No. I would expect them to actually investigate it but I doubt that's going to happen. Otherwise with out someone specific to blame they should punish the whole Frat not an individual.
No college is going to employ cyber detectives to investigate that sort of thing.
You read the riot act to their representative and expect him to get his frat back in order.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
He's referencing when MC attempts to buy Bella lunch and Quinn walks out of the bathroom with the glory hole
I just went in and did a screenshot, but I noticed something else thanks to your post. Now we know there's a gloryhole in this bathroom, and we know Camila knows (because she's the one that tells us) so what did it happen during this scene? She knows because of frat stuff. Quinn and Riona are waiting outside, so she was alone with someone. With whom, I wonder?
(Riona has actually two positions, talking to Quinn and looking in our general direction, nice touch). screenshot0059.png screenshot0060.png

Leprosis

Jun 6, 2020
I found it a bit weird that the girls Josy and Maya were easily cool after found out that they both cheated with the MC and they stay friends with him and that there was an option to tell that we always wanted something more
Not entirely, well that's my opinion but i guess it's because they both love him,so for them maybe it's alright,maybe.And when you ask "something more" they "reject" you

Reactions: JujuFruit

Youven

May 13, 2019
Dude, it's just because you never found yourself on a triangle love story. I assure you, it's more complex than that.
But you're right about one thing, it's was quickly solved. No chick fight, no argue, just : are you ok with that ? Yeah, let's do a threesome ! :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: JujuFruit

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
No college is going to employ cyber detectives to investigate that sort of thing.
You read the riot act to their representative and expect him to get his frat back in order.
No in the real world they would turn it over to the police for criminal investigation. A crime was committed, taking pictures of someone nude and posting them online can earn you "sexual predator" status for life.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Dude, that my curse. My wife always remember everything I said, even the little lie like : "Ho that ? A friend of mine lent it to me."
Several month later : "You don't give back the game your friend lent you ?"
"Wich friend ? That's mine."
"So you bought it?"
"Yeah"
"But you told me you didn't have enough money to bought me a better gift for christmas..."
"...."
"Oh shit...."
Same here :LOL: Plus I have two adolescent daughters. Only man in the house - totally outnumbered...
That’s why I have to let my MC be a total DIK... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Youven

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Not entirely, well that's my opinion but i guess it's because they both love him,so for them maybe it's alright,maybe.And when you ask "something more" they "reject" you
Yeah I know but I kind of think that they maybe will stay some interest in a near future or even lead to potentiel threesome scenes

Dude, it's just because you never found yourself on a triangle love story. I assure you, it's more complex than that.
But you're right about one thing, it's was quickly solved. No chick fight, no argue, just : are you ok with that ? Yeah, let's do a threesome ! :oops::oops::oops:
Yeah it's that I see your point and I think the same. A lot of days of avoiding them to finally talk like some minutes and be cool in some seconds

Personally Jill is the love interest I like the most so far

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
No in the real world they would turn it over to the police for criminal investigation. A crime was committed, taking pictures of someone nude and posting them online can earn you "sexual predator" status for life.
Unless Cathy demanded police involvement they really wouldn’t.

Reactions: Kodek

Youven

May 13, 2019
Really ?

Because i am sure to have choose : Something more and not being rejected.

1592434726763.png

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Actually, the only way for the police to be involved and to have an official investigation would be if Cathy herself made an oficial complaint. It's her image that got soiled, not the college. So they can't decide for her.

Reactions: xsssssssss

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Only if your DIK affinity. If your Neutral or Chick their ok with it.
Even if they both like him, they cheated with him both, lied to them and all that stuff and were weird when MC told that when Josy appeared so personally be "ok with it" like that I find it weird and it sound like it was ended so quickly that it wasn't a very important thing and that the other love interests are more important. But maybe it can lead to a threesome like we said

Reactions: Youven

Youven

May 13, 2019
Same here :LOL: Plus I have two adolescent daughters. Only man in the house - totally outnumbered...
That’s why I have to let my MC be a total DIK... :LOL:
A wife, two daughter, female cat, female dog, even my TV is female because in french, we said "LA Télévision".
But I have a 3 years old little boy... who love to dress with his big sister's princess dresses o_O

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Unless Cathy demanded police involvement they really wouldn’t.
Actually, the only way for the police to be involved and to have an official investigation would be if Cathy herself made an oficial complaint. It's her image that got soiled, not the college. So they can't decide for her.
Actually they can and do. Hypothetically lets say I get into a fight with someone but the guy doesn't want to press charges, if the police become involved I'm still getting charged with assault even if the guy says no. It's not up to the victim if charges are filed it's up to the police/prosecutor if charges are filed. This is why most schools have a police liaison officer, to make sure that stuff like that is dealt with in the proper way. However, "Game Logic"

Reactions: Glooskabe

Youven

May 13, 2019
Actually they can and do. Hypothetically lets say I get into a fight with someone but the guy doesn't want to press charges, if the police become involved I'm still getting charged with assault even if the guy says no. It's not up to the victim if charges are filed it's up to the police/prosecutor if charges are filed. This is why most schools have a police liaison officer, to make sure that stuff like that is dealt with in the proper way. However, "Game Logic"
It's more complicated than that. We are not talking about a fight which is strictly forbidden by law. But just a naked picture. If the person didn't press charge, you are able to exposed without any problem. Police can not do anything. If so, xhamster and all exposed pictures you can found on it will be closed immediatly

But as you said, "game logic" !

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Well, there's a keyword in there IF the police become involved. And well, they won't.

Cathy will not press charges and will refuse any legal action to be moved against the DIKs. It fits her personality to be like this.
But even if they become involved, it's her right to press charges or not. There's only not enough evidence and the college won't risk their image with an official investigation. It's just too unlogical, the police can't simple force themselves to investigate something they shouldn't be investigating.

Edit1: Of course it depends on the case in question. Assault as you gave as an example is another level compared to a naked picture.

Youven

May 13, 2019
Yeah sorry i wasn't enough clear with that.I choose "something more" and then they talk to each other and said "we're sorry....but we can't do it" and i have CHICK affinity
Really ? Damn bitches... They said yes to me but not to you ? Shameful...

Reactions: Leprosis
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes