Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
f'me the renders in this are awesome. Probably worth paying for individually...

and I'm compiling myself an OST out of this...

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
This is why I think it feels more like his family have become aware of him because he's attending B&R and they want to meet with him to make amends for how they treated his Mom by welcoming him into the family and offering him money.
I would roll with that too. His grandfather being loaded may or may not imply that he could be possible a donor for the college too and make economic deals with the rich kid gang there? The Royce, The Burguermaster (sorry, i can not spell it otherwise).

I trust DPC when he said it won't have incest, so i won't have thoughts going that way. I will trust it until it falls on my head like a house on fire.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems weird at 19. Most I know of are at either 18 (age of majority) or 21. If it's a partial release they normally go with incremental numbers 20, 25, etc. etc.
This is DPC world remember, although it could just be the Mothers side of the family reaching out.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with you about the security but you cant just look at one aspect of a crime and ignore the rest. Who took the picture? No one even seems to care about that. Who posted the picture? Again no one cares. Social media website accessible by all DIK's posted the picture? Rusty's fault. "Game logic"
Well, Rusty is the president of the frat, so the buck stops with him. But with regards to those questions, the DIKs do want to know the answers and I'm sure the staff councillor group do too, but right now they only have the DIKs as suspects so it will be up to Rusty to plead their innocence and the MC has also helped with that.

I would roll with that too. His grandfather being loaded may or may not imply that he could be possible a donor for the college too and make economic deals with the rich kid gang there? The Royce, The Burguermaster (sorry, i can not spell it otherwise).

I trust DPC when he said it won't have incest, so i won't have thoughts going that way. I will trust it until it falls on my head like a house on fire.
The MC being Rusty's cousin is still my prevailing theory. It's just ripe for some delicious drama, plus it would piss Tommy off and that's the sweet cherry on top. :ROFLMAO:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I agree with you about the security but you cant just look at one aspect of a crime and ignore the rest. Who took the picture? No one even seems to care about that. Who posted the picture? Again no one cares. Social media website accessible by all DIK's posted the picture? Rusty's fault. "Game logic"
Yeah, they are treating it as if it was the same situation with the Jocks. But it's very different.

The Jocks situation? All Chad.
The DIKs? Rusty's the president? Whatever man, he's not the only one with acess to a phone and their main account.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So much for hoping no one saved a copy! :p

It depends a lot on if you can prove your car was stolen. At the moment, the DIKs have no such proof, and it seems unlikely (though not impossible) they will find it by Monday morning.

I'm not saying B&R should throw the book at the DIKs; if nothing else, posting surreptitious nude pictures is a lesser crime than vehicular manslaughter. But absent actual evidence that someone else deliberately circumvented their security and hacked the account, I think some sort of punishment is in order.

If they want to have an official Rooster account, it's on them to make sure it is not misused. Their security was so lax that not only does the whole fraternity have access to it, they honestly don't know who else might as well.
Depends on where you are. Even in the US its rather a broad spectrum. Misdemeanor all the way up to subcategory felony depending on state.
Well, Rusty is the president of the frat, so the buck stops with him. But with regards to those questions, the DIKs do want to know the answers and I'm sure the staff councillor group do too, but right now they only have the DIKs as suspects so it will be up to Rusty to plead their innocence and the MC has also helped with that.
That's not how innocence works, or well how it's supposed to work. Not sure about other countries but here in the US it's the prosecutor who has to prove you guilty. Granted sometimes the evidence can be awfully flimsy but still......

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's certainly fair.

If we want to be as generous to the game as possible, we don't know what actual investigation the school, or even the DIKs, might have been conducting in the meantime. After all, Rusty to told the MC not to let this ruin his Hell Week, so it's not like he and Derek would be getting updates if minor clues have been found.

But now that I've advocated for the devil, I'll confess I'd be flabbergasted if either of those parties have actually bothered looking further into this than noticing the Cluck was posted in the first place.

Youven

May 13, 2019
If it is some kind of automatic inheritance kicking in at this age, then it's another plot contrivance because 18 is considered a more landmark age than 19. Also, if his Mom's totally split from her family as seems to be implied, why would they have some sort of auto-inheritance/trust fund set up for him, especially when they probably don't even know he exists? I suppose it could be the Mom's own money that was tucked away somewhere unbeknownst to her family or even Neil, but that still gets back to the plot contrivance of it kicking in now.

This is why I think it feels more like his family have become aware of him because he's attending B&R and they want to meet with him to make amends for how they treated his Mom by welcoming him into the family and offering him money.

Sorry for that, but it seems to me pretty strange to talk about the MC's age "cause I am quite sur we don't know how old he is.
For example, in France, before to go to college, a lot of kids are generally under 18 years of age. We graduate from high school at 17 years old. If we don't flunk before, of course.
Are we absolutely sure he'll turn 19 ?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That's certainly fair.

If we want to be as generous to the game as possible, we don't know what actual investigation the school, or even the DIKs, might have been conducting in the meantime. After all, Rusty to told the MC not to let this ruin his Hell Week, so it's not like he and Derek would be getting updates if minor clues have been found.

But now that I've advocated for the devil, I'll confess I'd be flabbergasted if either of those parties have actually bothered looking further into this than noticing the Cluck was posted in the first place.
No worries. I love DPC's writing until he tries to go all drama orientated. Normally he get's so in depth that the People and scenes come alive until he has to Plot Force something and then its like we enter "The Twilight Zone". Drive's me nuts

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry for that, but it seems to me pretty strange to talk about the MC's age "cause I am quite sur we don't know how old he is.
For example, in France, before to go to college, a lot of kids are generally under 18 years of age. We graduate from high school at 17 years old. If we don't flunk before, of course.
Are we absolutely sure he'll turn 19 ?
We know exactly how old he is cause they told us.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I think so. A sixth sense.
I, for one, only have two. Touch and Taste. :LOL: It's quite enough .
Other sens are useless to me
Totally agree :LOL: but now you have touched on the subject of sixth sense that women apparently have,
I remember that some pages ago there was a long and heavy discussion here about the game mechanics and how badly the dik/chick affinity is implemented. Because it is based on decisions that they (the LI’s, all women) could not possibly know about....
Well, surprise! They (women) have an unusual awareness of things they can’t know according to male logic.
MC has DIK written all over your forehead even if he just thought about beating up Troy / Jocks / Tybaltz etc.
And of course they have incredible memory capacity to remember even the smallest details forever and ever while we (men) normally fail to remember what we said and when, but that’s another story...

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Seems completely realistic to me that college authorities are only going to care about where picture was posted in this sort of instance unless there’s obvious evidence clearing the group that posted it.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Seems completely realistic to me that college authorities are only going to care about where picture was posted in this sort of instance unless there’s obvious evidence clearing the group that posted it.
Then you would blame the whole Frat not just the President. You don't see the AAA's being disbanded because of Chad's actions. Why blame Rusty for the DIK's actions?

Reactions: Kodek

Youven

May 13, 2019
Totally agree :LOL: but now you have touched on the subject of sixth sense that women apparently have,
I remember that some pages ago there was a long and heavy discussion here about the game mechanics and how badly the dik/chick affinity is implemented. Because it is based on decisions that they (the LI’s, all women) could not possibly know about....
Well, surprise! They (women) have an unusual awareness of things they can’t know according to male logic.
MC has DIK written all over your forehead even if he just thought about beating up Troy / Jocks / Tybaltz etc.
And of course they have incredible memory capacity to remember even the smallest details forever and ever while we (men) normally fail to remember what we said but that’s another story...

Dude, that my curse. My wife always remember everything I said, even the little lie like : "Ho that ? A friend of mine lent it to me."
Several month later : "You don't give back the game your friend lent you ?"
"Wich friend ? That's mine."
"So you bought it?"
"Yeah"
"But you told me you didn't have enough money to bought me a better gift for christmas..."
"...."
"Oh shit...."

Reactions: RonnieBoi

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Then you would blame the whole Frat not just the President. You don't see the AAA's being disbanded because of Chad's actions. Why blame Rusty for the DIK's actions?
He’s the president, rheir representative. unless he offers up on of his brothers as a fall guy of course they will blame him. What do you expect some lottery system of drawing straws.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
He’s the president, rheir representative. unless he offers up on of his brothers as a fall guy of course they will blame him. What do you expect some lottery system of drawing straws.
No. I would expect them to actually investigate it but I doubt that's going to happen. Otherwise with out someone specific to blame they should punish the whole Frat not an individual.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
what...
No, that's just no. And if it came to that, every single DIK would take the blame. The Frat itself would take the blame.

Reactions: Youven
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes