Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
To do list -the abbreviated 25 point guide:

1. Protect Mona
2. Help Derek console Ashley (NO, I do not mean cucking! Be supportive)
3. Make Riona orgasm during sex
4. Help M&J's scav hunt
5. Probably have to deal with Maya's dad on her behalf as well on her route or not :rolleyes:
6. Heal whatever issue Bella has
7. Fix whatever issue Jill is going to "surprise reveal" to us
8. Resolve Sage triangle
9. Protect Sage from whatever Mel/Sarah have up their sleeve
10. Bonus points for fucking Mel/Sarah again even whilst thwarting their scheme
11. Fuck Heather
12. Fuck Sally
13. Fuck KRJ
14. Fuck Cathy
15. Fix mansion/deal with cluck/henceforth guide the DIKs
16. Deal with Tommy
17. Expose true "blackmailer"
18. Kick Caleb's ass
19. Take down Watermelon boy
20. Take down Burke
21. Help Quinn or take down drug ring
22. Help Arieth find her 1 true love (NO, it's not the MC)
23. Help Anthony win "America's Got Talent" in the dance category
24. Hit the level cap in Dungeons & Gremlins
25. Pass 1,786 test mini-games

The "Legend's" journey:
Sensei is a true genius, as we wrote earlier. Just in a different way. I also hope we will be able to help BigA find himself.
And for those who haven't revealed the true face of his character yet, I have a sreanshot. How is BigA different from other Jocks?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I haven't seen Jacob as a leadership type so no clue how it would go. Jacob seems pretty laid back so who knows, maybe.
Well he did take MC apart from Sage when he was starting to fuck Sage "in public" at the party in EP2, because of the consequences that that would have. That's a rare example of good leadership and good judgement I would say...
In any case Jacob would be much better president than Tommy, he at least uses his brains :D to some extent.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Sensei is a true genius, as we wrote earlier. Just in a different way. I also hope we will be able to help BigA find himself.
And for those who haven't revealed the true face of his character yet, I have a sreanshot. How is BigA different from other Jocks?

It's seens mostly like Nick for the DIKs for me. He don't quite feat.

And let's be honest, we've got Dawe and Arieth (who i'm still not sure about) already, why would DPC make, pardon my wording, so many stupid characters? (I don't actually think any of them are stupid... with the exception of Dawe... but i think you can get my point, they can't be as unidimensional as what they were show to be)

Reactions: Real Kreten

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Well he did take MC apart from Sage when he was starting to fuck Sage "in public" at the party in EP2, because of the consequences that that would have. That's a rare example of good leadership and good judgement I would say...
In any case Jacob would be much better president than Tommy, he at least uses his brains :D to some extent.
I don't think Tommy has an useful brain anymore after so much dope.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

WadeWilson2

Jun 11, 2020
For a long time i was waiting for this season. The guy who created this game is a genius. Btw i dont remember my main accounts password. When i get it i will make a better comment.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Heh 3-4 pages of Jill being Futa on the basis of not seeing something :p

The Maya transgender theory was much, much more solid. :censored:;)
Those were the days to be around :rolleyes: That was a terrible theory but a small minority was so adamant about it funnily not a peep since.

I don't think Tommy has an useful brain anymore after so much dope.
Did he ever I mean this is the guy that went for Josy Nail polish :LOL:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
That's why I had "Protect Mona" as the no.1 item on the to do list from a page before :p

Quinn's going classic "carrot and stick" approach I'd venture.

Pic is initial "Good cop routine":
"Oh it's alright, lots of girls get nerves first time working. I understand. You still want the free tuition don't you? Why don't we try again, start with someone you like. How about the Pervert? I could call him for a menu special" ;):p

(If there's still hesitation then it's bad cop "...or else.")

MrFafnir

Jul 27, 2019
Hi, fellow maggots.

I'm using the guide posted in this site which has a color for each character, path and fraternity, yet I'm not completely sure about the compatibility between those.

If I want to unlock all scenes/watch all content, how many different saves am I gonna need and what combination of path and characters do you think I should focus on for each one?

Thanks for reading.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

BigA rocks! The guy is just having too much fun being himself to hate.

View attachment 695883
Oooh, the speculation can officially begin.

Clearly Quinn is trying to bring Mona around, but I agree with Darkmetal that this is the velvet glove side of the sell. I doubt Quinn will take no for an answer.

Also, I don't recognize the background. We've seen most of the HOT house by now, so either Mona is in one of the other sisters' rooms, has her own room in the house already, or she has one hell of a nice dorm.

Dec 20, 2019
Hi, fellow maggots.

I'm using the guide posted in this site which has a color for each character, path and fraternity, yet I'm not completely sure about the compatibility between those.

If I want to unlock all scenes/watch all content, how many different saves am I gonna need and what combination of path and characters do you think I should focus on for each one?

Thanks for reading.
At least 2 paths, a DIK and a CHICK. If you are feeling Heroic, then no saves are needed.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes