Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
I don't think the MC will be present during the meeting, there is no reason to. But maybe it will be shown to us players anyway. There are many scenes where the MC is not present.

Has anyone noticed if Cathy's dialogue changes whether you are DIK or CHICK? I noticed the MC's dialogue changes slightly. He says you couldn't see any of the good stuff in the photo if you're DIK. Jill and Isabella are then like "MC... :FacePalm:", which doesn't happen if you're neutral/chick(?). I'm wondering whether whatever happens is fixed or will depend on certain choices or status/affinity. Last time I played episode 5, I recalled Cathy saying she was no longer scared because the DIKs are actually scared themselves. I don't remember if she always says that. And I have a bad feeling about how she says it. Cathy realizing she has all the power and nothing to be scared of could turn out to be unfavourable.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
The bigger thing, and this didn't click for me straight away, is after MC has sex with her, he mentions having accidentally cum inside her a little. She tells him not to worry about it. He asks if she's on the pill, and she says no, but still not to worry about it. Why would DPC write this exchange? MC has fully unloaded into multiple women in this game and never has anyone else discussed the prospect of pregnancy. So why here and now?

I think it's setting up that Jade is infertile and Burke's kids are her stepkids. It would make her feelings of abandonment from Burke that much more poignant after having spent so long helping to raise HIS kids. It would also add some Freudian stuff into the "mommy" roleplay she's into.
If that was true, I don't think DPC would've bother to make their hair identical. Plus the whole scene feels like mom-son talk, they're obviously very close. Of course it's possible for stepkids but not with this straighforward kind of storytelling.

Now now futa fans, if you wish to fulfill your futa fantasy, there are plenty of games out there. It's a quest easier than getting into Jill's panties. City of Broken Dreamers, Summertime Saga, WVM, just to name those that I am aware of. If that's not enough, the filter function is an excellent tool to find what you need.

So please leave my Jill out of the futa fantasy. She's an innocent, pure and naive girl with a heart of gold. :sneaky:
I think that's hardly any futa-fans in here and even if they're, they probably already knows about this game but just in case: this is the futa game: Tales Of Androgyny. Mindblowing stuff.
Variables are used to control if you get to the scene with that bio text.
You mean the game is checking bios for certain string (text) and change variable accordingly?
So far:
ep4_toldDerekAboutJade has been used to determine if the granny teacher gets banged or MC shows the Jade video.
ep5_dikSecret has been only used as the DIK evaluation tie-breaker.

Who knows how DPC may decide to use those variables in future though...
So there're no superfluous variables (for bios), which is reasonable. And he used these already so it can go either way, obviously. Thanks.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
You mean the game is checking bios for certain string (text) and change variable accordingly?
Not exactly, I mean you make a choice (e.g. tell Derek about Jade), which sets a variable.

Later on DPC uses that variable to send you to a scene (in this case you telling the DIKs as well).

At the end of that scene, a particular string of text gets added to characters bios (Jacob in this case).

Bio text reflects your choices, but the game isn't checking the bios strings, it's a result of the previous choices/variables.

So there're no superfluous variables (for bios)
Yes, no extra variables specifically for the bios.

Reactions: jackofshadows

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now now futa fans, if you wish to fulfill your futa fantasy, there are plenty of games out there. It's a quest easier than getting into Jill's panties. City of Broken Dreamers, Summertime Saga, WVM, just to name those that I am aware of. If that's not enough, the filter function is an excellent tool to find what you need.

So please leave my Jill out of the futa fantasy. She's an innocent, pure and naive girl with a heart of gold. :sneaky:
I hate how a lot of that has been shoehorned into games we don't need that in this game just as bad as those Incest and NTR fans I guess people just like to neglect the tags. And besides all the women of this game are perfect we don't need them ruined.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
That's her true nature.

The primordial evil that shouldn't be allowed to leave otherwise the world would fall in eternal darkness and despair.
The world would crumble beneath her feet and nothing but ashes would remain.
As she is the Dark Mistress, JILL! View attachment 695609
I told you before: she is the evil mastermind behind all excesses taking place at B&R ! She is Leah to the core! :devilish:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So next episode we eat Jill pussy out?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I reckon/hope that this upcoming in-game week will see the MC finally get to go all the way with Jill and Bella (separately, of course), and also get a M&J threesome. Hopefully all in the next episode, or at least within the next 2 episodes.

Maybe you're right. I would like to speak with the only one who's in responsability, i.e. the frat's president.
I still think the MC could be there as they might let Rusty know they spoke to Cathy and smoothed things over a bit which will make Rusty want him there as a kind of character witness.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
honestly the Dik path is way better for sure, what can you even do the chik path and not on the dik path? not much
It all depends on your motivations... What do you search in such a VN ? You can search only sex scenes, so I agree that the Dik path is much better. There is also the desire of finishing all the aspects of the game and know all the characters's facets.
But you also react differently. That's my case. I search much more roleplay (I've always been interested by RP games, since Dunjons & Dragons, many years ago, or World of Warcraft and that kind of stuff).
I search above all a good scenario and (that's very important too) great graphic art, and I think DPC has given us the best...
That's why I'm more on the Neutral/chick path, maybe because I rather have this type of affinity IRL.
That's why I'm much more attracted by Josy or Maya than Sage or Quinn...
Everyone plays as he likes and finds in these games what he wants to seach. And that's great, even to exchange with people who have other point of view !!

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
It all depends on your motivations... What do you search in such a VN ? You can search only sex scenes, so I agree that the Dik path is much better. There is also the desire of finishing all the aspects of the game and know all the characters's facets.
But you also react differently. That's my case. I search much more roleplay (I've always been interested by RP games, since Dunjons & Dragons, many years ago, or World of Warcraft and that kind of stuff).
I search above all a good scenario and (that's very important too) great graphic art, and I think DPC has given us the best...
That's why I'm more on the Neutral/chick path, maybe because I rather have this type of affinity IRL.
That's why I'm much more attracted by Josy or Maya than Sage or Quinn...
Everyone plays as he likes and finds in these games what he wants to seach. And that's great, even to exchange with people who have other point of view !!
i honestly agree neutral/Chik is fun i just wish it would have more content

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
I reckon/hope that this upcoming in-game week will see the MC finally get to go all the way with Jill and Bella (separately, of course), and also get a M&J threesome. Hopefully all in the next episode, or at least within the next 2 episodes.
May the gods hear you !!!!!
Holy Bacchus, god of wine and drunkenness, could you tell your peers about that ? :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Holy Bacchus, god of wine and drunkenness, could you tell your peers about that ? :D
Hate to say but that is purely fanfiction only DPC will know but as for Jill, I don't think it will be as soon.

Reactions: Tumai

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just realized that we need to wait 5-6 months for next update... :/
4 months, at most. Still a ways away, but not as long as that.

Well, the Pantheon is still self-isolating right now, but we're having a meeting on Zoom tomorrow, so I'll bring it up then and see what Zeus and the others think. ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh yeah! Arieth as the mastermind ... boy this girl deserves an Oscar for her performance of a stupid dumb bitch! :LOL:
I mean there is stupid and there is her when she was talking to Tommy about where the Hot's where she says oh there you are :FacePalm: I mean she can't really be that stupid can she?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes