Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think average is 50, but the range to enter it is 40-60, so maybe she entered early.
However Tybalt is 20+ years old, so if Tybalt is her son she is likely above 40 years old.
Was just giving you flack for 50 being just old comment. Actual avg in US is 51 but anything after 35 is not considered premature.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Stephen actually teachs something? He is just an honorary teacher and i never heard of any class being his, i actually thought he was just the guy who watched over the Jocks sports and whatever. maybe a P.E teacher then? I'm quite forgetful yeah...
Stephen teaches Economics according to the bio

Reactions: Kodek

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
(and someone joking a few pages back that Jill is Bella's husband post-op)
Heh, that was mine. Sorry about that everyone.

There are 2 possible interpretations :
- she is infertile in general (due to maybe genetic disease, a cancer operation, etc.) or
- she is just old (ca 50+ years) and has entered her Menopause.
See menopause was my first reaction to the scene too, but then what's the point of putting in the conversation? The fact that DPC took the time to write the exchange in at all makes me think there's got to be more to it and it's going to come up later.

Reactions: chociar666

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are 2 possible interpretations :
- she is infertile in general (due to maybe genetic disease, a cancer operation, etc.) or
- she is just old (ca 50+ years) and has entered her Menopause.
Jade can't be infertile since Tybalt is her son also she is on her forties, while possible it is unlikely she already hit menopause.

The most likely possibility to me is that she had surgery (tubal ligation) to prevent another pregnancy. Disease while possible is less likely from my point of view.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

See menopause was my first reaction to the scene too, but then what's the point of putting in the conversation? The fact that DPC took the time to write the exchange in at all makes me think there's got to be more to it and it's going to come up later.
It does seem out of place considering the only other person, depending on path, that has made an issue out of it was Maya. Assuming it's cause Maya until recently was a lesbian and didn't need any sort of birth control. She's the only one that has said "Not inside".

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Maybe it is just a hint by DPC that Jade looks younger than she really is (and that therefore she is not a main LI for mc)?

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm blaming Lemonfreak's signatures (and someone joking a few pages back that Jill is Bella's husband post-op) for even putting this idea in my head but do we ever actually see Jill's vagina at any point?

I'm not suggesting anything at all in game suggests she is anything other than full woman down there but in the shower scene she's very specifically shown from the pubis up. Any shots from behind are heavily shadowed so you can't see anything either. AFAIK we've seen every girl's everything except for Jill.

I'm guessing it was on purpose, a choice to keep things relatively "chaste" with her so when it does escalate with MC it's special. Unless I've missed a situation we see more... Just pointing it out.
No you're absolutely right we haven't gotten a clear view or Jill's vagina yet. I can't believe I've forgot to mention that on my post about how slow things are moving with her.

Reactions: mindern

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm blaming Lemonfreak's signatures (and someone joking a few pages back that Jill is Bella's husband post-op) for even putting this idea in my head but do we ever actually see Jill's vagina at any point?

I'm not suggesting anything at all in game suggests she is anything other than full woman down there but in the shower scene she's very specifically shown from the pubis up. Any shots from behind are heavily shadowed so you can't see anything either. AFAIK we've seen every girl's everything except for Jill.

I'm guessing it was on purpose, a choice to keep things relatively "chaste" with her so when it does escalate with MC it's special. Unless I've missed a situation we see more... Just pointing it out.
To the best of my knowledge, Jill's vagina has never been shown, even in the renders. I agree it's probably a side-effect of how slowly the story has been progressing her romance, but then again maybe that's what DPC wants us to think?!

Of course, we have seen her in tight panties several times.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
To the best of my knowledge, Jill's vagina has never been shown, even in the renders. I agree it's probably a side-effect of how slowly the story has been progressing her romance, but then again maybe that's what DPC wants us to think?!

Of course, we have seen her in tight panties several times.
As AvatarStormBringer posted earlier. We'd know 709564_ep3_jill_cuddle16.jpg

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

We only see this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes