Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well saying as how you cant drink or do drugs on campus the parties are already illegal.

Banning social media, fine and apology are all feasible.

I figure Stephen is the Dean?
I'm sure that, even with the rules around alcohol, they know all about the parties that happen on campus because how could they not? It's a college, parties at frat and sorority houses are commonplace.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
this is going to be awful in a relationship with Maya and Josy, sage, Jill, and Bella, also been hanging out with Quinn, Camilla and Riona. Cathy and jade, my MC is going to be screwed when he has to decide. soo harem?

FYI, got in relations with them using the walk-through mod to mess with the variables and when that didn't work used saveeditor. "i am but a perverted man"

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I love Jill as a character and love her renders most of the time but, on occasion, she does remind me of

View attachment 695376
Yeah sometimes I wonder if we all read to much into their expressions or words at times. We psychoanalyze every little grimace, phrase. We analyze a normal conversation and come up with the square root of "WTF are they thinking" :ROFLMAO:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah sometimes I wonder if we all read to much into their expressions or words at times. We psychoanalyze every little grimace, phrase. We analyze a normal conversation and come up with the square root of "WTF are they thinking" :ROFLMAO:
Sometime when Jill smiles or show some more detailed expression on her face, it gets... weird. Now, it's her facelines, everyone has those, but hers? It makes her face looks like it's made of plastic or silicon and that it's being pulled by the expression she makes. The same happens with Josy sometimes.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I know this is a stupidest theory but fuck it. What If Jill controls the account. Bro look at her smile man:LOL: View attachment 695375
Maybe it's just me but that makes me think demonic influence. Jill's Hot as hell but that picture scares me

It's the eyes, the way she is looking up with her chin down. Horror film characters, haunted house actors have that same look

• Haha
Reactions: Dashxp4k and Kodek

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
So...are there any "go to college, have lots of sex" games out there with a 38-45 year old protagonist?

'You are a 43 year old cubicle drone who comes to work one day, only to discover that your job is now being done by a computer.

Given a massive severance package by your apologetic boss, you realize you have to start over and reinvent yourself.

Renting a swank apartment near campus (like we said, your severance package was huge), you enroll in classes at the local university and take the opportunity to indulge in a midlife crisis.

The girls are young, eager, and willing, and while you may not be as buff as the jocks on the football team, you more than make up for it in experience!'

Any games like that?

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Oh no, I actually worry she's a vampire.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Stephen actually teachs something? He is just an honorary teacher and i never heard of any class being his, i actually thought he was just the guy who watched over the Jocks sports and whatever. maybe a P.E teacher then? I'm quite forgetful yeah...
It's been mentioned somewhere in-game that he teaches economics. He basically bought his title, yes, but that doesn't exclude the former. On a contrary, I'm pretty sure that staff like college consuls have to teach certain minimal amount of hours, at least it's 100% applies to where I'm living.

Reactions: Kodek

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So...are there any "go to college, have lots of sex" games out there with a 38-45 year old protagonist?

'You are a 43 year old cubicle drone who comes to work one day, only to discover that your job is now being done by a computer.

Given a massive severance package by your apologetic boss, you realkze you have to start over and reinvent yourself.

Renting a swank apartment near campus (like we said, your severance package was huge), you enroll in classes at the local university and take the opportunity to indulge in a midlife crisis.

The girls are young, eager, and willing, and while you may not be as buff as the jocks on the football team, you more than make up for it in experience!'

Any games like that?
Those fantasies are generally found on sex story websites (I'm old enough to remember when they were 'readers letters')

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe it's just me but that makes me think demonic influence. Jill's Hot as hell but that picture scares me

It's the eyes, the way she is looking up with her chin down. Horror film characters, haunted house actors have that same look
You know what get's me everytime i enter this thread? The photo on the title.

It's LIs and everyone is holding the other girl by the hip, then Maya goes all "a'ight, imma just hold that booty" on Jill (i would say it's Jill based on the skin color and butt size)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It's been mentioned somewhere in-game that he teaches economics. He basically bought his title, yes, but that doesn't exclude the former. On a contrary, I'm pretty sure that staff like college consuls have to teach certain minimal amount of hours, at least it's 100% applies to where I'm living.
Yeah, he bought that minimal hours the same way he bought sweet, sorority girl's ass. Fucking honorary asshole.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You know what get's me everytime i enter this thread? The photo on the title.

It's LIs and everyone is holding the other girl by the hip, then Maya goes all "a'ight, imma just hold that booty" on Jill (i would say it's Jill based on the skin color and butt size)
It is. From left to right it's Sage, Bella, Josy, Maya, Jill, and if look closely you'll also notice Jill's hand is pretty close to Maya's booty. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another curious thing is that whilst Bella has hands on both Sage and Josy, and Maya has hands on both Josy and Jill, Josy only has a hand on Bella and not Maya. :unsure:

There's something to ponder over and psychoanalyse for the next 3-5 pages. ;)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It is. From left to right it's Sage, Bella, Josy, Maya, Jill, and if look closely you'll also notice Jill's hand is pretty close to Maya's booty. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another curious thing is that whilst Bella has hands on both Sage and Josy, and Maya has hands on both Josy and Jill, Josy only has a hand on Bella and not Maya. :unsure:

There's something to ponder over and psychoanalyse for the next 3-5 pages. ;)
We have our answer ladies and not-so-gentle-man:
Maya was actually going for that booty all along, Josy is just the disguise.
She is a woman of culture.

And Josy already has her eyes set on the living shrine of plenty since the beginning.
She, too, is a woman of culture.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah something along the lines that she earned her ? whatever ? and he didn't but I can't remember exactly what it was.
Jacob calls her Dr Burke when you show the DIKs the video so she must have a doctorate in something Im guessing its something like sociology.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Evil Jill isn't real and can't hurt you.
Evil Jill:
That's not the real pic right? It's not that twisted in the game. You're going to make me go back and play that scene so I can see if that is accurate or twisted to look darker. Now that I've seen it there is only one way to un see it

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She's human. All of us have strengths, weakness, and limits. We all are capable of the most noble and villainous actions depending on situation. I like all of the LI's, Side Chicks, Supporting characters even Quinn who I think is human garbage. All of them make me feel something. That's why, despite its flaws, I am ( as Tserriednich'sNen said) "Balls deep" into this game
Did I say that? I can't seem to recall me ever saying that

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes