Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
View attachment 695352

I have to say, I just love "Retro Sage."

I hope that after she presumably gets kicked out of the HOTs, Sage decides to re-adopt her younger party girl image now that she doesn't have to run a sorority anymore, and re-dyes her hair back to this color.
Thank you good sir. For maintaining this site true purpose even in this harsh time of infighting.

Reactions: RonWeasleyJr

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
in the real world people are rightfully criticized for it you wouldn't want a teacher trying to fuck young students
And that allows them to change their behaviour going forward, it doesn't allow them to know that they will be critisised in the future and alter their behaviour based on foreknowledge :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
in the world world people are rightfully criticized for it you wouldn't want a teacher trying to fuck young students
And that changes what? You can look at our present circumstances and then go back in history and see that we have been making the same mistakes over and over for thousands upon thousands of years. People don't change. We think were top of the food chain and were just animals ruled by instinct and base desires.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
And that changes what? You can look at our present circumstances and then go back in history and see that we have been making the same mistakes over and over for thousands upon thousands of years. People don't change. We think were top of the food chain and were just animals ruled by instinct and base desires.
Are you really implying people shouldn't be criticized ever?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Not sure what you're getting at
Not sure what you're getting at, comparing a situation in a game which have different laws to a situation irl.

But in the end, even in the game, Jade would suffer critics for fucking a student and would probably lose her job and license to be a teacher, because it is wrong.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Not sure what you're getting at, comparing a situation in a game which have different laws to a situation irl.

But in the end, even in the game, Jade would suffer critics for fucking a student and would probably lose her job and license to be a teacher, because it is wrong.
well i mean the game thrives off it's "realism" so shouldn't we compare it?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Are you really implying people shouldn't be criticized ever?
No but I also know that it doesn't change anything. Human nature doesn't work that way. We have the shortest emotional memory of anything. You kick a dog and he remembers that for the rest of his life, not so much with people. We literally twist everything to be self serving. People suck. However I'm done with this conversation. You want to debate the game lets go but be advised the game does not have the same rules as we do IRL. Trust me, drives me nuts too, but that's a fact

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not sure what you're getting at
And I'm not sure why you keep beating this drum.

This whole conversation line got old about 3 pages ago, so how about a new-ish topic of conversation to get off this train to nowhere: what do you guys think will happen with the councillor meeting on Monday?

I think Cathy will decide not to punish the DIKs and Rusty's position as president will be fine. Him being ousted right now would be such a bad thing for the DIKs considering what's happened to the mansion and that if he goes, Tommy would be in charge and that's a terrible prospect. I also think they might take what happened with the mansion into consideration as well and it might gain them more of a sympathy vote.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
well i mean the game thrives off it's "realism" so shouldn't we compare it?
What realism are you talking about? Mostly realism discussion here are based on characters personalities and development, not laws/ morals or world building. Some even describes BaDIK as 'DrPinkCake's little world', so i really don't get your point there.

And why do you keep changing the point? This discussion started not because of right or wrong, but because you lacked ANY empathy towards a character that actually deserved a little. If you said that you hated Jade, no one would be this determined on discusing with you.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
What realism are you talking about? Mostly realism discussion here are based on characters personalities and development, not laws/ morals or world building. Some even describes BaDIK as 'DrPinkCake's little world', so i really don't get your point there.

And why do you keep changing the point? This discussion started not because of right or wrong, but because you lacked ANY empathy towards a character that actually deserved a little. If you said that you hated Jade, no one would be this determined on discusing with you.
I really don't hate her it's just a problem i have with a specific path in the game i would've prefered it not happen but oh well what can you do

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
And I'm sure why you keep beating this drum.

This whole conversation line got old about 3 pages ago, so how about a new-ish topic of conversation to get off this train to nowhere: what do you guys think will happen with the councillor meeting on Monday?

I think Cathy will decide not to punish the DIKs and Rusty's position as president will be fine. Him being ousted right now would be such a bad thing for the DIKs considering what's happened to the mansion and that if he goes, Tommy would be in charge and that's a terrible prospect. I also think they might take what happened with the mansion into consideration as well and it might gain them more of a sympathy vote.
I can see the DIK's being placed on some sort of probation. Not sure about Rusty's position, could go both ways. Depends on who takes over as Pres. if Rusty gets kicked. Tommy? HOLY SHEET. Someone else? Might actually work out.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

No, I don't see how the DIKs get off without some sort of discipline; Cathy outright says she isn't going to go easy.

To me, the question is what punishment can they impose that doesn't involve stripping Rusty of the presidency.

Reactions: Redhead Fanatic!

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

I think it depends on who would be present. Would it be only Cathy and Rusty? Maybe some of the DIKs? Another counselor?

It can depend on how you treated Cathy too: did you answered her advances on that-app-which-is-tinderish-but-i-forgot-the-name? Did you calmed her down? Did you warn Jill during the night and showed worries for Cathy?

But in the end, the DIKs would suffer mostly the same fate as Chad and the Jocks.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i kinda wonder what's gonna happen with Steve how do people think that's gonna play out? think it will comeback? im pretty sure i stated this but like if u help him he will help you and if not u become rivals or something

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can see the DIK's being placed on some sort of probation. Not sure about Rusty's position, could go both ways. Depends on who takes over as Pres. if Rusty gets kicked. Tommy? HOLY SHEET. Someone else? Might actually work out.
I wonder if Jade will have the same harsh attitude she had with Chad, that they should be punished for it and she'll push for Rusty to be removed. Or maybe she'll push for that if the MC didn't have sex with her, and if he did then she'll push more for leniency.

Also, I reckon we could see Rusty invite the MC along to the meeting since he knows he talked to Cathy and might want him there to vouch for them again. This would also have the added bonus of pissing Tommy off more because, as VP, he would have expected to join Rusty, not the MC and it will make him feel usurped.

Reactions: Laurelin
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes