Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
i don't think that should give her an excuse for being a POS, alot of people have marriage problems
Do you have marriage problem? Are you a mother of two kids? Do you have so much stress pentup in your body that you would consider fucking a student half your age just for that student to deny you? No? Welp!

Sorry if that was nasty, it was not my intention. I'm not saying that it justify her actions, but sure as hell can explain why she did them to begin with.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i don't think that should give her an excuse for being a POS, alot of people have marriage problems
She's upset that her husband has been cheating and now getting rejected? It would be very hard for anyone to control their feelings.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Someone with low self esteem for whatever reason could be talked into a lot more if it means some sort of acceptance. Stephen desiring her and wanting her could be a huge superficial boost for her. Worth a friendship? Only DPC can answer that.
Cathy has self-esteem issues, this is true. But she's actively looking for romance online and we hear some of her thoughts while doing so. They don't sound like the thoughts of a woman who had an affair, IMHO. I lean towards the side that Stephen fantasizes about Cathy, but nothing has actually happened.

If you were a 45 year old woman who looked like Jade and an 18 year boy, with so many hormones raging through his body that he'd fuck a letter box, turned you down you'd be incredibly hurt and would definitely lash out to displace the pain you were felling.
Quite possible, but if so it still wouldn't say anything good about me.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i mean i guess? but i also feel like a college teacher should be way more mature then that, she seems like a bad person to me
ANd I would say she seems like one of the most human characters in the game at that moment. She's trapped in a loveless marriage to a husband who barely bothers to hide the fact that he cheats on her. Even then, as this is her first time straying outside of the marriage, she's probably feeling guilty about breaking her vows and she's taken a huge risk that could easily get her fired simply by instigating a relationship with the MC. Then he doesn't even show up? Who the fuck wouldn't lash out?

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Do you have marriage problem? Are you a mother of two kids? Do you have so much stress pentup in your body that you would consider fucking a student half your age just for that student to deny you? No? Welp!

Sorry if that was nasty, it was not my intention. I'm not saying that it justify her actions, but sure as hell can explain why she did them to begin with.
damn mother of 2 kids? the horror she must be going through, Marriage Problems? you're right i can't think of a single person going through worse then her, poor her

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
ANd I would say she seems like one of the most human characters in the game at that moment. She's trapped in a loveless marriage to a husband who barely bothers to hide the fact that he cheats on her. Even then, as this is her first time straying outside of the marriage, she's probably feeling guilty about breaking her vows and she's taken a huge risk that could easily get her fired simply by instigating a relationship with the MC. Then he doesn't even show up? Who the fuck wouldn't lash out?
to be honest i really don't find her that human, teachers like here are very rare so the fact that there's basically 2 at the same school kinda takes the realism from it to begin with and i was more talking about when u don't flirt with her and just decline it she gets pretty salty

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
damn mother of 2 kids? the horror she must be going through, Marriage Problems? you're right i can't think of a single person going through worse then her, poor her
I'm thinking that you probably triggering on purpose, but i will fall for that.

I need to be just a little nasty now and say that you are probably the kind of person who would say "Get your shit together, life is worse for a lot of people" to a depressed person in need of empathy...

Work on that. No problem, big or small, should be treated like it's nothing just because there's worse on the world.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Truth be told i do think Jade is a more fleshed out character than some of the main love interests so far.

If Dr.pinkcake ever decides for her to join the romance routes it would make me really happy. :love:

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
I'm thinking that you probably triggering on purpose, but i will fall for that.

I need to be just a little nasty now and say that you are probably the kind of person who would say "Get your shit together, life is worse for a lot of people" to a depressed person in need of empathy...

Work on that. No problem, big or small, should be treated like it's nothing just because there's worse on the world.
The fact of the matter this is still an adult acting like this, its's very much apart of her actual personality you can't blame everything on "being sad" cause once you get older you can control those emotions better

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The fact of the matter this is still an adult acting like this, its's very much apart of her actual personality you can't blame everything on "being sad"
Again how do you expect her to react? she's been let down by her husband she has fears about her friend and rejection? She's a strongwilled woman but not even she would be able to control herself it's not always going to be that easy.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The fact of the matter this is still an adult acting like this, its's very much apart of her actual personality you can't blame everything on "being sad" cause once you get older you can control those emotions better
Yeah, that thing about when you get past 21 you turn into a robot, totally devoid of feelings and emotional breakdowns, you only work with logic and reason. Sorry that i forgot this important fact about human phisiology.

And i still believe you are triggering on purpose and everyone will laugh at this in the end.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The fact of the matter this is still an adult acting like this, its's very much apart of her actual personality you can't blame everything on "being sad"
So adults can't feel frustrated or angry or sad and end up lashing out against someone else? That is nonsense.:rolleyes:

It would be a lot weirder if she acted like everything was normal.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Cathy has self-esteem issues, this is true. But she's actively looking for romance online and we hear some of her thoughts while doing so. They don't sound like the thoughts of a woman who had an affair, IMHO. I lean towards the side that Stephen fantasizes about Cathy, but nothing has actually happened.

Quite possible, but if so it still wouldn't say anything good about me.
She's human. All of us have strengths, weakness, and limits. We all are capable of the most noble and villainous actions depending on situation. I like all of the LI's, Side Chicks, Supporting characters even Quinn who I think is human garbage. All of them make me feel something. That's why, despite its flaws, I am ( as jackofshadows said) "Balls deep" into this game

Last edited:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Yeah, that thing about when you get past 21 you turn into a robot, totally devoid of feelings and emotional breakdowns, you only work with logic and reason. Sorry that i forgot this important fact about human phisiology.

And i still believe you are triggering on purpose and everyone will laugh at this in the end.
How do you get any of that from my posts? showing emotion is fine but doing it toward a student for rejecting you is problematic and i'm only talking about when u dont flirt with her at all btw not the other paths

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes