Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah but I figure Derek sucks at keeping secrets and the DIK laptop is obviously suspect. So I just redid telling Derek about Cathy, I let Derek jump on the Granny grenade and all the little things that are minor choices but don't affect anything (maybe :(). Kept the knowledge/video of Jade to myself. I have yet to take/save a path that has Derek winning the "Pull Weight" contest. So you don't lose anything.
I wonder if, at the councillor meeting, they will ask Rusty to hand over the laptop so it can be investigated and they'll find the video of Jade. :eek: (For those who went with her and gave the video to the DIKs, of course.)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I wonder if, at the councillor meeting, they will ask Rusty to hand over the laptop so it can be investigated and they'll find the video of Jade. :eek: (For those who went with her and gave the video to the DIKs, of course.)
See..... This shit could bite us in the ass so hard. It would probably be Stephen looking at it too. Video plays and husband watches wife fuck student. HOLY SHEET!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
See..... This shit could bite us in the ass so hard. It would probably be Stephen looking at it too. Video plays and husband watches wife fuck student. HOLY SHEET!
I doubt it will go that far I think Cathy will deal with it in her own way and she won't want to hear about it again the ball really is in Cathy's court.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hmm, would Stephen actually do anything about it though? If Jade is fired and the MC is kicked out of B&R then the world would know he's a cuckold (in the real sense of the word) and I somehow can't see his ego being robust enough to handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: MelonGod

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's a pretty good point, actually. Or maybe not Burke, but Cathy. This makes a lot of sense now.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I doubt it will go that far I think Cathy will deal with it in her own way and she won't want to hear about it again the ball really is in Cathy's court.
Hmm, would Stephen actually do anything about it though? If Jade is fired and the MC is kicked out of B&R then the world would know he's a cuckold (in the real sense of the word) and I somehow can't see his ego being robust enough to handle it.
I can't see it being just Cathy. There is no way Cathy could be considered impartial to her own nude.

Would he do anything? Hmm who knows. Not everyone reacts well to those type of things. Look at Jade throwing pictures and stuff. We don't always react logically in a extremely emotional situation.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know about his ego being all that strong, but he's definitely not going to do anything about it because this series if events would be running parallel to the M&J route which means nothing too severe can happen to the MC.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I don't know about his ego being all that strong, but he's definitely not going to do anything about it because this series if events would be running parallel to the M&J route which means nothing too severe can happen to the MC.
Not sure that the MC could get in trouble for that. Screwing a teacher wouldn't be laid at the student's feet. It's all placed on the teacher. The student's doesn't sign a contract to be professional when he goes to college.

Reactions: Hrllav

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's a pretty good point, actually. Or maybe not Burke, but Cathy. This makes a lot of sense now.
If Cathy sees it, it could make her feel a little easier about messing around with a student since Jade is also doing it, but it could also make her jealous. Although, imagine if Jade is the one that sees it. I think she'll pretty pissed at the MC the next time she sees him.

Not sure that the MC could get in trouble for that. Screwing a teacher wouldn't be laid at the student's feet. It's all placed on the teacher. The student's doesn't sign a contract to be professional when he goes to college.
Not saying that he'd get in any trouble for it, just that if Burke saw it he'd keep it quiet and a series of events would unfold that runs parallel to the M&J path since you can only get with Jade by not getting them, i.e. whenever there would be a M&J event on their path, there would be a Jade event or even a Cathy event.

I could actually see Burke getting off on seeing his wife being fucked by another guy and he'll then blackmail/pay the MC into doing more of it, on camera, for Burke's personal viewing pleasure.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
t would be great to interact with some of them in person. However, I do not want DPC to spend much time on them. Maybe, if he could hire someone else, who makes all side characters like swyper girls, feminists, and others(cafeteria girl), without interfering with the main storyline.
I think the (non-joke) Swyper girls are going to be a long-term mini-game, basically. If you can navigate enough conversations with them and not get blocked, you'll get a one-time hook-up or something like that. That'd be my guess, anyway.

Personally, I think it would be a mistake for Jill and Bella to have been lovers in the past, even briefly. It would be a literal repeat of the Josy/Maya twist, which is the last thing we need. I'd much prefer it if their friendship was platonic, or at least if any sexual contact between them was a one time thing that at least one of them genuinely regretted. That would at least give them a different dynamic once the secret is out.
They definitely had at least a one-time thing. The scene in Ep. 5 may not say it outright, but it couldn't imply it any more heavily, and that's not the first hint we've been given. (One I've seen nobody mention is the first time we meet Jill in the library, after Bella drives us off, she and Jill talk and there's a very "more than friends" feeling moment between them. I'm blanking on the particulars, but there's one shot of Bella and Jill hugging where their faces are close and Jill has that "is she about to kiss me" look on her face.)

Are we going to get chance to sleep with Arieth?
What about crabs ???? :eek:
I could honestly see DPC putting in a scene where MC gets wasted and wakes up next to Arieth. It's very in keeping with the "college humor" vibe that informs the game.

Plus, pube shaving mini-game!

So far the full list of questions:
OK, let's do this:

1) Who does Quinn owe money to each month? And does Tommy know who it is?
MC's mother is alive and secretly a drug kingpin.

2) Bella's husband
Jill's 2nd personality, pre-op.

3) Who is blackmailing the jocks
Nobody. Chad is having a psychotic breakdown and hallucinating from the steroids. The Dawe pictures were from Arieth, because something-something she's stupid.

4) What will happen with Maya trying to attend the school without her father's money?
In a tense moment, Maya tells Quinn she's a lesbian. Quinn adds her to the menu as "fish taco", and Maya makes mad bank as the HOTs first lesbian-only pro.

5) The Letter to the MC
His mother wants him to join her in her drug empire. After MC's dad dies in a "construction accident", MC fights his mother (who is a martial arts master herself, because of course she is) atop a skyscraper in a hurricane, and knocks her off to her death.

6) Who posted the rooster? (same as the blackmailer?)
Cathy did it to herself. She just wanted people to tell her she was pretty.

7) All the relationship entanglements
Turns out, everyone in the game are cousins. Since DPC and Patreon don't do incest, the game crashes immediately.

8) Will Derek's dick ever recover after fucking Wendy and the old teacher.
In time... in time.
(wind whistles through the trees)

9) Bella's locked room
Harmless utility room. Bella catches MC snooping and dumps him for being so damn nosy.

10) Who is Chad cheating with and is he gay?
Karen Rebecca Johnson.

11) What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
Karen Rebecca Johnson.

12) Did Vinny drop out or was he expelled?
Dropped out. He's not involved in anything dramatic or nefarious, he just couldn't meet the school's academic standards and is trying to earn credits online to get back in next year. When he comes back and finds out how much stuff he's being blamed for he's really hurt and decides to change schools.

13) Why was Ashley crying?
She wanted a surprise helicopter.

14) What caused Mona to storm out and will Quinn do something to her?
Burke wanted her to make balloon animals, because that's his secret fetish, but she can't do the swan, OK? It's not a beginner level animal, I don't care what the book says.

Quinn confesses to Mona that she could never do the swan either, and that's why she turned to a life of crime. They share a much needed hug and make plans to talk more over appletinis.

15) What's the deal with Sage and her family?
She has one. MC keeps prying and she dumps him for being so damn nosy.

16) What will happen to Rusty?
Someday he will die. Eventually the sun will go out and life on Earth will cease to exist. Further on, the universe will experience heat death and exist in lifeless darkness for untold eons before contracting back into a singularity.

17) Can we ever beat Caleb?
No. We die trying in Ep. 12. We play the remainder of the game as a ghost that gets into wacky misadventures because, being non-corporeal, we can never score, man! What a bummer!

18) What is Heather plotting?
Cosmetology degree.

19) What is Stephen Burke really up to?
Balloon fetish, I already answered this one.

20) How does Jill's sister fit into the picture?
She's holding her sister on her shoulders. It's right there in the drawer.

Oh, you mean in the game? Oh yeah, she's super dead.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I think in the case of coma, emergency situations are unlikely to occur often. Isabella herself closes the door if the MC is at her home.
By the way, at the end of episode 3 we see how she opens this door and the room is half empty, the front walls are bare. I wonder could this mean anything, or Dr PinkCake just did not finish the room?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What bothers me is she enters the room dressed up, with high heels and stuff. I see no reason for it tbh

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
If Cathy sees it, it could make her feel a little easier about messing around with a student since Jade is also doing it, but it could also make her jealous. Although, imagine if Jade is the one that sees it. I think she'll pretty pissed at the MC the next time she sees him.

Not saying that he'd get in any trouble for it, just that if Burke saw it he'd keep it quiet and a series of events would unfold that runs parallel to the M&J path since you can only get with Jade by not getting them, i.e. whenever there would be a M&J event on their path, there would be a Jade event or even a Cathy event.

I could actually see Burke actually getting off on seeing his wife being fucked by another guy and he'll then blackmail/pay the MC into doing more of it, on camera, for Burke's personal viewing pleasure.
I can't. Burke strikes me as a very insecure person. Fucking young women to make himself feel more powerful. I can see Burke letting it go in order to hold it over Jade's head so he has a "get out of jail free" card. I don't think he would share his wife without him getting something in return.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I do think that laptop is going to spill its secrets someday, but I can't see it happening at the meeting. The video of the MC with Jade would have *massive* implications, probably getting Jade fired, but it only exists for some playthroughs. There's no way the game can branch that far.

It's possible the information on the laptop is going to be suppressed, but that seems highly implausible. Thus I assume that if the laptop comes up at the meeting, it will have been sufficiently cleaned to avoid game-altering revelations.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't see it being just Cathy. There is no way Cathy could be considered impartial to her own nude.
Yeah, but remember how Burke feels about her if it goes all the way to him he'll no doubt want to let Cathy have the choice of what happens simply to gain favour with her is what he'd be thinking.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes