Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I don't know, I feel like Sage is just going to break the MC's heart. She's a senior while he's a freshman. Can't really believe she's going to postpone her life and wait 3 years for him. I don't know what year Jill is but at least Bella, though an older woman, is an employee at the school. Though she could absolutely break the MC.
Why would Sage have to put her life on hold for the MC?....she can carry on dating him while he is studying and she is working or whatever, Jill has money so no problem there, Bella being married does pose a problem depending on if the husband comes back or not.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Why would Sage have to put her life on hold for the MC?....she can carry on dating him while he is studying and she is working or whatever, Jill has money so no problem there, Bella being married does pose a problem depending on if the husband comes back or not.
That assumes that Sage will move on from Chad and become serious with the MC. Then that she is either 1) a local resident and/or 2) willing to stay in the area and look for work. As long as Jill has access to her money she's fine. Bella is a puzzle box of emotion and I don't know how that will end up.

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
I don't know, I feel like Sage is just going to break the MC's heart. She's a senior while he's a freshman. Can't really believe she's going to postpone her life and wait 3 years for him. I don't know what year Jill is but at least Bella, though an older woman, is an employee at the school. Though she could absolutely break the MC.
Actually i think on Sage as the most "realistic" LI of the game, Bella is married and a teacher , Jill's family are most likely to not approve their relationship, and pretty hard that the polyamorous relationship with Maya and Jossy is going to work in a long term, unless you standard for not having a hearthbreak is getting married and having childs if thats the case, yeah any LI is a good option for the MC

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Something has been bugging me about the restaurant that makes me question Quinn's planning (or DPC's storyboard). Lily, Ashley, Maya, Josy, Mona, Camila are all daughters (DIK equivalent of maggots), which means they are still pledging. Why are Mona and Camila accepted as permanent employees of the restaurant? Is the scavenger hunt a red herring and the girls are actually confirmed addition of the HOTs? Shouldn't the restaurant affair be kept in the loop in case the daughters do not get accepted? Does being an employee guarantee free tuition, leaving aside the question of whether the funds are enough?
Quinn's criminal empire is extremely poorly explained, so we can only speculate. That said, it's pretty clear that it may operate within the HOTs, but it is not the same as the HOTs.

Quinn planned to add Camila to the restaurant from the start, so she started working as soon as she pledged. Maya and Mona look like later additions, as the first indication Quinn was considering adding them to the restaurant was in Episode 3 in the pool scene, where Mona leaps at the chance for free tuition and Maya equivocates. Prior to that Mona isn't really mentioned and Maya seems to have been more about making her behave in degrading ways. It's possible Quinn thought that would be a good way to coerce Maya into the roll, but it's also possible Quinn decided to expand once she realized she was going to come up short.

My guess is that Quinn is either confident Mona will be accepted (she did create their list, after all), or would be willing to keep Mona in the racket even if she doesn't make it into the HOTs. So Mona was given an 'official' assignment at the ANO party (which then went sideways). It's less clear what Quinn's planning for Maya, but my guess is that the reason Maya had all those sexual tasks was so Quinn would know if she could really go through with it. So she's holding off on informing Maya about the restaurant until Quinn sees how she handled the scavenger hunt.

Lily, Ashley and Josy only pledged the HOTs halfway through Hell Week, and it's still not clear if they are going to be added to the menu. The way Melanie and Sarah treat Lily and Ashley in the sauna could be an example of grooming the new daughters for it, or it could be the two HOTs indulging their crueler side. Josy is even less clear. My guess is Quinn only accepted her to tweak Tommy, and Quinn has no plans for her beyond that. It's a bit hard to square that with partnering her with Maya, but that may have been unavoidable.

Now, IMHO all of this is pretty stupid, but then again, that's exactly what Riona says to Quinn. It seems clear that Quinn isn't actually all that good at running drug and prostitution rackets. Perhaps she only got this far due to luck, or maybe she inherited her empire from another sister that graduated. But whatever the case, Quinn is in over her head and getting deeper swiftly.

We won't know if this a fault with Quinn or with DPC's writing (or both) until we learn the backstory.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Jill is a 3rd year student and Sage and whoever else being a higher grade than MC means nothing since I'm 99.9% confident at the pace the game is going on that roughly 95% of the entire year will be taking place within MC's first year.

Reactions: JujuFruit

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Quinn's criminal empire is extremely poorly explained, so we can only speculate. That said, it's pretty clear that it may operate within the HOTs, but it is not the same as the HOTs.

Quinn planned to add Camila to the restaurant from the start, so she started working as soon as she pledged. Maya and Mona look like later additions, as the first indication Quinn was considering adding them to the restaurant was in Episode 3 in the pool scene, where Mona leaps at the chance for free tuition and Maya equivocates. Prior to that Mona isn't really mentioned and Maya seems to have been more about making her behave in degrading ways. It's possible Quinn thought that would be a good way to coerce Maya into the roll, but it's also possible Quinn decided to expand once she realized she was going to come up short.

My guess is that Quinn is either confident Mona will be accepted (she did create their list, after all), or would be willing to keep Mona in the racket even if she doesn't make it into the HOTs. So Mona was given an 'official' assignment at the ANO party (which then went sideways). It's less clear what Quinn's planning for Maya, but my guess is that the reason Maya had all those sexual tasks was so Quinn would know if she could really go through with it. So she's holding off on informing Maya about the restaurant until Quinn sees how she handled the scavenger hunt.

Lily, Ashley and Josy only pledged the HOTs halfway through Hell Week, and it's still not clear if they are going to be added to the menu. The way Melanie and Sarah treat Lily and Ashley in the sauna could be an example of grooming the new daughters for it, or it could be the two HOTs indulging their crueler side. Josy is even less clear. My guess is Quinn only accepted her to tweak Tommy, and Quinn has no plans for her beyond that. It's a bit hard to square that with partnering her with Maya, but that may have been unavoidable.

Now, IMHO all of this is pretty stupid, but then again, that's exactly what Riona says to Quinn. It seems clear that Quinn isn't actually all that good at running drug and prostitution rackets. Perhaps she only got this far due to luck, or maybe she inherited her empire from another sister that graduated. But whatever the case, Quinn is in over her head and getting deeper swiftly.

We won't know if this a fault with Quinn or with DPC's writing (or both) until we learn the backstory.
It is kind of problematic if they don't make it, isn't it? How do you not accept someone into your sorority if they could screw you over big time? Never really thought of it. Good catch AvatarStormBringer (y)

Dec 20, 2019

Let's break this down and analyze bitch by bitch.

Lily - Most likely she pledged just to have parties and fun. Her Pink Rose side job should earn her a lot of money and she should not have to worry about tuition, although more money is good and she have no qualms about it. Quinn accepted her because she is HOT material and a good addition to her menu.

Ashley - No idea why she joins. For fun? To attract Derek's attention? Quinn accepts her because she wants to expand and thought she can persuade Ashley?

Maya - Definitely for the free tuition. Quinn sees through her and is trying to break her to either join or quit if she cannot add her to the menu.

Josy - For free tuition and for Maya. Quinn only accepts her because she is Tommy's step sister to spite Tommy. It's evident when Quinn only batted her eye when Josy mentioned her relationship to Tommy.

Mona - For fun? Only at the pool scene she said she's in after she found out about the tuition. Agreed with your assessment on Quinn's plan for her.

Camila - For fun? Agreed with your assessment on Quinn's plan for her.

Quinn is desperate, that's why she's eager to expand and adds them to the menu immediately. It's bad business planning. She should take economics class with Jill.

Normally one would not give higher access to secret operations unless you're proven your worth by climbing and gain Soldato ranks. Even Soldato rank members are not giving confidential information on how some of the operation runs.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
So I was messing around w/ Ep. 5 and a couple things popped out for me in the intro flashback (w/ Nick and Vinny joining the DiKs).

First, there's a throwaway line that seems to me to confirm the theory that Vinny is involved in the drug business. Rusty is talking about his dad's influence and how he's pretty sure he can use it to get them alcohol. Vinny then says: "Hey, if not, I know some guys, if you're looking to score." Not a smoking gun by any means, but I do think it's another bit of supporting evidence for the theory.

More puzzling, however, is something I never paid any mind to at the end of that same flashback. Rusty is showing Nick and Vinny the library, which Vinny claims for his own. The doorbell rings and Tommy calls out from off screen:

Tommy: "Rusty! I need some help over here."
Rusty: "Are you kidding me? Again?"
Tommy: "Yeah... Again."

Rusty then excuses himself and leaves Nick and Vinny alone to finish the scene. I have no idea what this little exchange is supposed to mean, or even if it means anything at all. It just stood out to me this time around, and since everyone here loves some good wild speculation, I thought I'd toss it out there and see what thoughts any of you might have about it, if any.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I found it a bit weird that the girls Josy and Maya were easily cool after found out that they both cheated with the MC and they stay friends with him and that there was an option to tell that we always wanted something more
the DIK's library scene, despite important for the devolpment of the story, is weak

the girls asked to could explain herself for days, but in the end the MC was the only one to give explaination. between Josy and MC how would be friendship? they are never been friends

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Does the full save on the op applies to android? Because i hv a problem with the latest android version wherein the special renders disappears when u try to stop playing it a minute or so to rest ur eyes and then when u load ur saves the renders and scenes just disappears. Some of the renders mostly on josy and and the mix seem to be okay but for the others it just disappears and u hv to re play on that free roam again to get the missing renders and when u try to reload it again it just keeps disappearing.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Same goes to the scene replays i dont rely on gallery anymore because it also disappears on android i just sort a save for all the sex scenes.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Seems weird at 19. Most I know of are at either 18 (age of majority) or 21. If it's a partial release they normally go with incremental numbers 20, 25, etc. etc.
It could be tied to him enrolling in college... but I'm not sure why he wouldn't be informed about such condition before now.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
"Don't spill the beans and we won't show the images of you doing this and that..."

That could be one possibility.
Hypothetical pictures? So far all the paying scenes have been in toilet stalls and closets.
Let's break this down and analyze bitch by bitch.

Ashley - No idea why she joins. For fun? To attract Derek's attention? Quinn accepts her because she wants to expand and thought she can persuade Ashley?

Josy - For free tuition and for Maya. Quinn only accepts her because she is Tommy's step sister to spite Tommy. It's evident when Quinn only batted her eye when Josy mentioned her relationship to Tommy.
Ashley says something along the lines of she had thought about it but chose not to until Maya pledges so she reconsidered. No mention of needing or wanting tuition

Josy doesn't need the tuition now that she has access to her dad's money. Mostly for Maya support

Agree with the rest.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It could be tied to him enrolling in college... but I'm not sure why he wouldn't be informed about such condition before now.
Its all speculation at this point we have no clue who the letter is from and only a vague idea of what its concerning. Something about his mother.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes