Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
All of them has the potential to break MC's heart. Jill is at least in 2nd last or last year as well. Bella is married. Josy and Maya are lesbians.
And the MC has even greater potential to break their hearts. Also, M&J aren't exactly pure lesbians. Josy is for sure bi-sexual and has a massive crush on the MC that seems to be a far bigger one than Maya's at the moment, and Maya seems to be bordering on demisexual which means she can go either way provided there's an emotional connection with the person.

Right now they're just 2 girls in a relationship with each other because they like each other, but either one could be with a guy under the right circumstances.

Josy - For free tuition and for Maya. Quinn only accepts her because she is Tommy's step sister to spite Tommy. It's evident when Quinn only batted her eye when Josy mentioned her relationship to Tommy.
I'd say that was more to help and support Maya because Josy in ep 4 said she hoped to be able to get the tuition money from her Dad and when she meets him in ep 5 he tells her she has the money, so she's all set now.

Reactions: ename144

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
All of them has the potential to break MC's heart. Jill is at least in 2nd last or last year as well. Bella is married. Josy and Maya are lesbians.
I think Josy is more bissexual... And maybe Maya too, but she didn't knew it before meeting MC (she seems to really enjoy sex scenes with MC...)

Nov 6, 2018
guys what do u think the ending is?
maybe jill gonna do the same thing his mother did?
i want sage though i hope evryone can get the ending he want

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
chance order (in game)
Josy>Maya>Jilla>Sage>Bella
Somewhat do and don't agree with that.

On the "do agree" side, I can see that being possible because with Bella, it isn't just that she's married but she's also much older than the MC and also a faculty member so she might be less willing to enter into a serious, committed relationship with him.
With Sage, she does have her troubles letting go of Chad, although she certainly seemed to like the idea of her and the MC being together when he said it in ep 5, but she's also graduating after this year so that could create distance in the relationship if she moves away and she may not be willing to do that.
With Jill, she's been totally smitten with the MC from the very first meeting and there also seems to be a lot less issues that would impede her having a relationship with him aside from her family. But then they could just do the same as his parents and have their relationship in spite of them.
Finally, although Maya and Josy do have their issues, they too seem totally smitten with the MC and he's shown them a lot of care and affection. So it does look like, right now, as though the prospects are good for them on the throuple route even though it would be an unconventional relationship.

However, on the "don't agree" side, they are all main LIs so their chances of ending up with the MC will all be fairly equal despite what I've just said because, although these seem to be the situations with the relationships at this stage, game logic dictates that none of this be taken into account because they are main LIs and so they must all have endings with the MC.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
guys what do u think the ending is?
maybe jill gonna do the same thing his mother did?
i want sage though i hope evryone can get the ending he want
Jill’s parents demand she dump Mc, she dumps mc
Sage gets back with chad, she dumps mc
Bella’s husband returns, she dumps mc
Josey and maya decide they are 100% lesbian and dump mc

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Go to the living room with all peoples (one of screen is the Bar which serve only water (!!!))
You will find a stuff like clothes or whatever it is on the top of the rack (behind crowd talking).
Then, go the toilet, put the item on it, the guard will take care of the flood and you can go to the kitchen.
Grab champagne bottle (btw, I live in France very close to the region called Champagne-Ardennes where the champagne is created. Sometimes, I go there to buy champagne directly from the wine producer). Yeah I know, I babbling a lot ^^
Then, Go back to J&M and throw the bottle in the face to those bitches !
Thank you but how can I get to the livingroom? I redid the entire sequence from the entrance of the Preps mansion and I did not find access to this room. Am i dumb (perhaps!) ?? Help again, please ...

Nov 6, 2018
then the quinn show up
seriously thats not possible jill even if they told her that she wont listen
chad is 100% GAY
idc abt josy and maya seriously
bella is too old anyway

Youven

May 13, 2019
Thank you but how can I get to the livingroom? I redid the entire sequence from the entrance of the Preps mansion and I did not find access to this room. Am i dumb (perhaps!) ?? Help again, please ...
Check the thread, somebody answer you and give you the walkthrough with screnshot.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
  1. Jill's parents demand she dump MC, she refuses thus repeating what happened with his Mom and Dad.
  2. Sage graduates and they agree to have a long distance relationship which actually works.
  3. Bella accepts that her marriage is over and, despite all obstacles, commits to a relationship with the MC.
  4. Josy and Maya decide they want to be with each other and the MC, and he wants that too.
  5. Josy develops stronger feelings for the MC than for Maya and sadly they both have to let her go.
  6. Maya develops stronger feelings for the MC than for Josy and sadly they both have to let her go.
  7. The MC chooses none of them/loses all of them and ends up with Quinn after he saves her from herself.
  8. The MC chooses none of them/loses all of them and ends up being the college man-whore because he didn't save Quinn.
  9. And this one just for fun, Bella and Jill enter into a sharing relationship with the MC (no lesbian or threesomes) as it would be similar to AL in the sense that Jill recognises how good the MC is for Bella and doesn't want to take that away from her, but she also wants to be with him and the MC chooses to be with both.
There will probably be way more endings than that considering that AL had, I think, 22 different endings, but these are just some of the simplest possible endings.

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Pictures would only work by a loss of reputation. Without knowing whether or not Sage knows we don't know how she would react to Quinn pimping Sisters/Daughters out. The school I'm sure would do something, add in Stephen (maybe) cooking the books to pay for tuition, and I'm sure it would be a huge scandal.

Line of thinking - No matter what Quinn has potentially more to lose than the girls. That's before you even consider the drug stuff.
I’m pretty sure Sage knows about the pimping, I think she is getting her school fees paid. I don’t think she knows about the drugs. We know most of the HoTs participate, with Sage, Heather and Elena being the only exceptions. Interestingly Heather and Elena are both involved with the drugs though.

I still think Nick is very suspicious.
When DIKs were looking for a laptop, they found it in the library. Then we can find Nick in the library and he says that he is still looking. How could he not have noticed?
When MC fought with Caleb Nick only asked, "how did you do this?", he didn't show open approval. In Pink Rose he was the only one sad.
His behavior is very different from all DIKs, who are mostly fun, badass, don't care about problems. I mean Rusty and Jacob the most prudent and smart DIKs, but they don't miss opportunity to have fun.
I agree Nick is suspicious. my theory is this;

Sage gets Camilla to fuck Rusty (Camilla has left Mona at the party). Someone steals the laptop (possibly Riona, possibly Nick). while Rusty looks for the laptop Quinn is trying to get access to the safe.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree Nick is suspicious. my theory is this;

Sage gets Camilla to fuck Rusty (Camilla has left Mona at the party). Someone steals the laptop (possibly Riona, possibly Nick). while Rusty looks for the laptop Quinn is trying to get access to the safe.
Don't you mean Quinn, not Sage, would have got Camila to distract Rusty?

I too still feel as though Quinn is suspect #1, and after this episode I'm now thinking it had less to do with Quinn trying to take some of the heat of the Alphas and put it on the DIKs so she could complete this order the Alphas had, and more to do with the money in the safe. We know Quinn needs money desperately and maybe Tommy, when he was drugged up, let slip that they have a lot in there and Quinn tried to find out where it was, maybe even thought she could get in it.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes