felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Somewhat do and don't agree with that.

On the "do agree" side, I can see that being possible because with Bella, it isn't just that she's married but she's also much older than the MC and also a faculty member so she might be less willing to enter into a serious, committed relationship with him.
With Sage, she does have her troubles letting go of Chad, although she certainly seemed to like the idea of her and the MC being together when he said it in ep 5, but she's also graduating after this year so that could create distance in the relationship if she moves away and she may not be willing to do that.
With Jill, she's been totally smitten with the MC from the very first meeting and there also seems to be a lot less issues that would impede her having a relationship with him aside from her family. But then they could just do the same as his parents and have their relationship in spite of them.
Finally, although Maya and Josy do have their issues, they too seem totally smitten with the MC and he's shown them a lot of care and affection. So it does look like, right now, as though the prospects are good for them on the throuple route even though it would be an unconventional relationship.

However, on the "don't agree" side, they are all main LIs so their chances of ending up with the MC will all be fairly equal despite what I've just said because, although these seem to be the situations with the relationships at this stage, game logic dictates that none of this be taken into account because they are main LIs and so they must all have endings with the MC.
your considerations are correct

but i think that seen how the story is developing, the triangle MC-Josy-Maya will be present till the end.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Naah I don't think the MC would end alone or if it happens it's because he is like a pure DIK and would be an ending between multiples

These scenarios are better. It would probably more happens than the MC being dumped by everyone and finish alone
i don't think so mate,because if you are pure/massive dik and you are playing in sage route,this gonna get with good ending with her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Naah I don't think the MC would end alone or if it happens it's because he is like a pure DIK and would be an ending between multiples

These scenarios are better. It would probably more happens than the MC being dumped by everyone and finish alone
The MC in AL got dumped by everyone by making certain choices, so it's entirely possible the same thing could happen here.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
There is stairs to 1st floor and its a front arrow on screen. Back arrow on screen its way to room back with Josy&Maya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But i agree it is most complex and massive FreeRoam event in game so far.
Thanks guy, I'm de-stuck and I'm continuing the adventure, yea ah !!!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Something has been bugging me about the restaurant that makes me question Quinn's planning (or DPC's storyboard). Lily, Ashley, Maya, Josy, Mona, Camila are all daughters (DIK equivalent of maggots), which means they are still pledging. Why are Mona and Camila accepted as permanent employees of the restaurant? Is the scavenger hunt a red herring and the girls are actually confirmed addition of the HOTs? Shouldn't the restaurant affair be kept in the loop in case the daughters do not get accepted? Does being an employee guarantee free tuition, leaving aside the question of whether the funds are enough?
The scavenger hunt is HOTs tradition, which Sage is involved in running, so not a red herring. Presumably it's central to getting accepted, much like the DIKs Hell Week. Quinn has Sage's ear though, so would no doubt push for accepting her favorites.

The restaurant is Quinn's thing, not a HOTs thing (despite recruiting exclusively from HOTs). Quinn probably doesn't give a toss if certain girls don't get accepted into the HOTs, they'll just be dropped from the menu. Doesn't seem Quinn wants Maya or Josy as HOTs for instance, just playing with them.

I'm not convinced there is any free tuition. Again it's a Quinn thing, not a HOTs thing, given Quinn tells them to shut it anytime Sage is around. Quinn & Riona talk about not knowing who's spreading the rumor, rather than the fact. The later isn't definitive, could just be worried about being outed - though if it were real you'd expect them to publicize it to max the recruit talent pool. Suspect Quinn's just taking advantage of the rumor to expand the restaurant & cover her issues with the drug peddling.

If getting pimped out is a requirement for 'free tuition', then it's not really free, they're working for it. Plus would be super risky as some would refuse and there'd be a huge risk of the restaurant being exposed.

Dec 20, 2019
The scavenger hunt is HOTs tradition, which Sage is involved in running, so not a red herring. Presumably it's central to getting accepted, much like the DIKs Hell Week. Quinn has Sage's ear though, so would no doubt push for accepting her favorites.
DIKs' pledge board is just a test and they don't need to complete it in order to be accepted. I'm wondering if Scavenger Hunt is the same. If Sage is running it as intended as a entrance test, then she should not be playing favorites.
The restaurant is Quinn's thing, not a HOTs thing (despite recruiting exclusively from HOTs). Quinn probably doesn't give a toss if certain girls don't get accepted into the HOTs, they'll just be dropped from the menu. Doesn't seem Quinn wants Maya or Josy as HOTs for instance, just playing with them.
I know they are different, but if girls start not getting accepted and they are just dropped just like that, then that is not a good business expansion plan.
I'm not convinced there is any free tuition. Again it's a Quinn thing, not a HOTs thing, given Quinn tells them to shut it anytime Sage is around. Quinn & Riona talk about not knowing who's spreading the rumor, rather than the fact. The later isn't definitive, could just be worried about being outed - though if it were real you'd expect them to publicize it to max the recruit talent pool. Suspect Quinn's just taking advantage of the rumor to expand the restaurant & cover her issues with the drug peddling.
Most likely it's just a lie and bait dangling to get more people to join HOTs and more importantly the restaurant. If Quinn wishes to stop the rumors, she shouldn't be expanding in the first place.

The whole point is Quinn sucked at running the restaurant business with all these bad decisions.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
i don't think so mate,because if you are pure/massive dik and you are playing in sage route,this gonna get with good ending with her.
yeah maybe ^^

The MC in AL got dumped by everyone by making certain choices, so it's entirely possible the same thing could happen here.
I know I played the game but there will have multiple endings so it won't be more important than ending with one or multiple girls ^^

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
It's not something I look out for but I've seen a few of the girls wear heels there's no scene involving them though if that's what you are looking for.
I think Jade wore them when she puts her foot on the MC's dick during class? But even so you either push her foot off? Or immediately take the heels off.

Reactions: Mormont

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Okay I played up to Chapter 2 (not very far in) and then... well it's not my cup of tea. I got to the... entrance ceremony and that's what decided it for me.

That said. It's outstanding. The music the story, the pacing, the posing, the animations... from what little I've seen it's pretty much one of the best on the line. Sadly (and granted I was properly warned), the content grinds my gears, but that's because peer pressure is not something I ever succumb to and find no joy in 'just letting go'... this game needs someone a bit more willing and perhaps a little darker mindset than myself to enjoy properly.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
asking to a boy, who has lost his mother, to call her mommy is very very cringe..... the worst moment in the game
Well I don't think she knows about his mom? And he's clearly shown a lack of caring about his mom since he never got to know her. And it's also optional?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes