Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think Jade wore them when she puts her foot on the MC's dick during class? But even so you either push her foot off? Or immediately take the heels off.
Yep, correct I think that's the closest to anything of a heel scene. I wouldn't rule it out for future updates it could happen with a discreet footjob Cathy might be up for that:LOL:

AvatarStormBringer that Quinn model is quite an overused model she appears on quite a few games.

Reactions: cryhwks

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
The MC in AL got dumped by everyone by making certain choices, so it's entirely possible the same thing could happen here.
All these options with "dumped" in the end make me feel a bit sad already :cry:
The only sensible thing to do would be to get as much pussy as we can and enjoy it as long as possible...
What a pity... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well I don't think she knows about his mom? And he's clearly shown a lack of caring about his mom since he never got to know her. And it's also optional?
I said cringe, not cruel, it is not intentional for Jade, but for the dev....

but it was very uncomfortable

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Sure, Quinn has more to lose than the girls. But why would the girls rat Quinn out, would they accept being called whores for life for no personal gain other than see Quinn in jail or would they just keep it to themselves and hope noone finds out?
Uh it's college? Whores for life? Don't know about you but none of my college antics followed me out of college, hell most of them didn't even make it into the next year.
I’m pretty sure Sage knows about the pimping, I think she is getting her school fees paid. I don’t think she knows about the drugs. We know most of the HoTs participate, with Sage, Heather and Elena being the only exceptions. Interestingly Heather and Elena are both involved with the drugs though.
Sage's unknown parents are loaded so she doesn't need the money from Quinn.

So far the hots that we know are involved in the menu are Rhiona and Sarah and thats it. The rest are Camilla and Mona, both daughters.

Heather and Elena do drugs, they are not (so far) involved in the drugs. Rhiona and Quinn are the only two that are involved in the drugs for sure.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Uh it's college? Whores for life? Don't know about you but none of my college antics followed me out of college, hell most of them didn't even make it into the next year.

Sage's unknown parents are loaded so she doesn't need the money from Quinn.

So far the hots that we know are involved in the menu are Rhiona and Sarah and thats it. The rest are Camilla and Mona, both daughters.

Heather and Elena do drugs, they are not (so far) involved in the drugs. Rhiona and Quinn are the only two that are involved in the drugs for sure.
Melanie is also involved in the sex stuff.

screenshot0109.png

Reactions: Kodek and ename144

Dec 20, 2019
I stand corrected. I forgot about that one line. My memory is more visual so because I haven't actually seen her do it. Still it's at 50% Hots involved in menu and like 25% involved in drugs if you add in the Daughters it drops even lower.
Out of the 8 HOTs sisters, Elena, Quinn, Riona and Heather are already on drugs. It's 50%.

_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
And that's probably how he'd end up getting dumped by everybody. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe true but he is in collegue...besides studying, getting pussy is kinda of a goal so why not? MC is still young... we can't blame him for that....not when all the girls are that hot!

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
personally i’m Wondering if heather had something to do with the Cathy cluck.
It serves her ambition for her boyfriend to get rusty in trouble.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
there is a lot of games with girls wearing heels and always scene or animation heels disapear...so interest to put heels on girls? -_-

Reactions: ailand

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maybe true but he is in collegue...besides studying, getting pussy is kinda of a goal so why not? MC is still young... we can't blame him for that....not when all the girls are that hot!
True, but if these LIs are all wanting commitment and he can't keep it in his pants because "college", then he's gonna get his ass dumped by them.

Trying to get Rusty ousted is a short-sighted plan because he was essentially bankrolling the DIKs with his Dad's money and that family influence was also keeping the school authorities from looking the other way with regards to the alcohol supply. Tommy certainly wouldn't have thanked anyone who got Rusty removed as president because it would have ended that, and we saw how he reacted to the loss of Rusty's Dad's money in this episode.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If Tommy realized his easy life was about to be over he might have put her up to it. But again she'd know the laptop details where it is and the password. So many suspects at that party all with an angle.

_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
True, but if these LIs are all wanting commitment and he can't keep it in his pants because "college", then he's gonna get his ass dumped by them.
The only ones who are wanting commiment so far are Maya and Josy...and even them know he fools around. Sage is a fuck buddy that's clear, Riona is also one and in general all of them are having fun. The two most serious ladies are for sure Jill and Bella and they also know that he is fooling around. But i agree with you. In a few episodes MC will have to make a decision...will he be banging all the chicks and face the consequences or will he invest in a serious relationship....with any of them.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Trying to get Rusty ousted is a short-sighted plan because he was essentially bankrolling the DIKs with his Dad's money and that family influence was also keeping the school authorities from looking the other way with regards to the alchool supply. Tommy certainly wouldn't have thanked anyone who got Rusty removed as president because it would have ended that, and we saw how he reacted to the loss of Rusty's Dad's money in this episode.
I never said it was a smart plan or that tommy was in on it. Just that her reaction struck me as off, as if maybe she been sold notion only rusty getting into trouble and how that plays into her ambitions.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I never said it was a smart plan or that tommy was in on it. Just that her reaction struck me as off, as if maybe she been sold notion only rusty getting into trouble and how that plays into her ambitions.
Might have to replay those 2 parts. What ambitions are you referring to? I know she has said that she thinks Sage should give up her Pres. because of bad decisions (that actually seem to be Quinns fault). However, I can't recall any mention of wanting Rusty gone.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Well i think we can and can't blame him at the same time.

The MC is single that, essentialy, means no commitment, but that's semmantics at best and bullshit at worst. If your end goal is to find 'love' then you shouldn't be fucking everyone just because you can, it's going against the goal.

But at the same time, the MC only got closer romanticaly to two characters (Maya and Josy, the others are a work in progress yet... you COULD maybe squeeze Jill in there, but i don't think so), and let's say that Maya and Josy both aren't on good side of romance right now, they were cheating on each other after all.

So yeah, there's a liability for the MC to fuck everything, but it's going against the plan in the end. Mostly because the MC is not really trying to hide the fact that he gets around. So it will come bite his ass later in therms of romance.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes