xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I’m pretty sure Sage knows about the pimping, I think she is getting her school fees paid. I don’t think she knows about the drugs. We know most of the HoTs participate, with Sage, Heather and Elena being the only exceptions. Interestingly Heather and Elena are both involved with the drugs though.
Think that’s backwards. Sage doesn’t know nor would she approve of the pimping. Hence Quinn shushing them all. Sage is implied to be filthy rich so I doubt she’s got tuition money problems.
Sage likely knows about drugs and accepts as heather talks openly about it to Quinn.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Let's break this down and analyze bitch by bitch.

Lily - Most likely she pledged just to have parties and fun. Her Pink Rose side job should earn her a lot of money and she should not have to worry about tuition, although more money is good and she have no qualms about it. Quinn accepted her because she is HOT material and a good addition to her menu.

Ashley - No idea why she joins. For fun? To attract Derek's attention? Quinn accepts her because she wants to expand and thought she can persuade Ashley?

Maya - Definitely for the free tuition. Quinn sees through her and is trying to break her to either join or quit if she cannot add her to the menu.

Josy - For free tuition and for Maya. Quinn only accepts her because she is Tommy's step sister to spite Tommy. It's evident when Quinn only batted her eye when Josy mentioned her relationship to Tommy.

Mona - For fun? Only at the pool scene she said she's in after she found out about the tuition. Agreed with your assessment on Quinn's plan for her.

Camila - For fun? Agreed with your assessment on Quinn's plan for her.

Quinn is desperate, that's why she's eager to expand and adds them to the menu immediately. It's bad business planning. She should take economics class with Jill.

Normally one would not give higher access to secret operations unless you're proven your worth by climbing and gain Soldato ranks. Even Soldato rank members are not giving confidential information on how some of the operation runs.
I largely agree, but a few thoughts.

Lily probably joined the HOTs because Tommy and the other DIKs said she should and she figured it would be fun. Quinn might consider her a shoe in for the restaurant, but then again, Lily might not see any need to let Quinn call the shots when she can do the same work with a lot more autonomy back at the Pink Rose.

Ashley specifically said she joined the HOTs because she saw Maya join them and she respected Maya's judgement. Why Quinn would accept her as a pledge is unclear, since they were already accepting 4 daughters and there's little reason to think Ashley is restaurant material.

The only thing that occurs to me is that maybe Quinn wants to drive up the daughter count because it makes it easier to get Sage on board with fundraising activities that Quinn can try to piggyback off of (as she barely did with the ANO party). In the long term it will cause all sort of problems; as Heather notes the house will be crowded and their contributions should cover their expenses. But in the short term it might create a sea of red ink to help motivate Sage, and we've seen that Quinn has a rather myopic perspective.

As for giving away secrets, the only daughters who are clearly know about the restaurant are Camila and Mona, and none of them definitely know about Quinn's drug dealing. It seems like Quinn misjudged Mona's limits, but it remains to be seen if Mona will consider spilling the beans.

Then again, it's not like Quinn's ring is a well kept secret. She told the MC about it after knowing him for all of 20 minutes. He might be a DIK pledge, but that's flimsy proof he is up for prostitution. At the end of the day, this always seems to come back to Quinn being pretty bad at her job.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
  1. Jill's parents demand she dump MC, she refuses thus repeating what happened with his Mom and Dad.
  2. Sage graduates and they agree to have a long distance relationship which actually works.
  3. Bella accepts that her marriage is over and, despite all obstacles, commits to a relationship with the MC.
  4. Josy and Maya decide they want to be with each other and the MC, and he wants that too.
  5. Josy develops stronger feelings for the MC than for Maya and sadly they both have to let her go.
  6. Maya develops stronger feelings for the MC than for Josy and sadly they both have to let her go.
  7. The MC chooses none of them/loses all of them and ends up with Quinn after he saves her from herself.
  8. The MC chooses none of them/loses all of them and ends up being the college man-whore because he didn't save Quinn.
  9. And this one just for fun, Bella and Jill enter into a sharing relationship with the MC (no lesbian or threesomes) as it would be similar to AL in the sense that Jill recognises how good the MC is for Bella and doesn't want to take that away from her, but she also wants to be with him and the MC chooses to be with both.
OR
10. Riona realizes that only MC can make her cum. They go from casual fucks to intimate lover, while other LIs be like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
OR
10. Riona realizes that only MC can make her cum. They go from casual fucks to intimate lover, while other LIs be like
I couldn't see the quote because of ignore but the fanfic involved and lack of characters important ones at that like Riona are not even there :FacePalm:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
  1. Jill's parents demand she dump MC, she refuses thus repeating what happened with his Mom and Dad.
Am I the only one who thinks Jill would be able to persuade her parents to come around on the MC? I know "family disapproves of lower class suitor" is a classic, but Jill just doesn't seem the type to settle for having to choose between the MC and her family. She'd just wear them down with solid arguments and a sincere desire to keep them in her life. As we all know, she's stubborn that way.

Don't you mean Quinn, not Sage, would have got Camila to distract Rusty?

I too still feel as though Quinn is suspect #1, and after this episode I'm now thinking it had less to do with Quinn trying to take some of the heat of the Alphas and put it on the DIKs so she could complete this order the Alphas had, and more to do with the money in the safe. We know Quinn needs money desperately and maybe Tommy, when he was drugged up, let slip that they have a lot in there and Quinn tried to find out where it was, maybe even thought she could get in it.
That seems convoluted even by Quinn's normal standards. If Quinn wanted to access the safe, breaking up the party and making Rusty dash around trying to find his missing laptop are counterproductive. Just access the safe directly when no one is looking, and maybe have someone like Camila keep Rusty busy outside of his room.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I can see Isabella's huby coming home and it's Bruce Dern "Coming Home" all over again.."BULL SHIT BULL SHIT..... SMOKE CUNT!!" Hopefully he runs off into a bus or the ocean as Bruce did. If you haven't seen it watch it...Great movie.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OR
I imagine that would be part of number 8. ;)

Am I the only one who thinks Jill would be able to persuade her parents to come around on the MC? I know "family disapproves of lower class suitor" is a classic, but Jill just doesn't seem the type to settle for having to choose between the MC and her family. She'd just wear them down with solid arguments and a sincere desire to keep them in her life. As we all know, she's stubborn that way.
I think it's possible too, even moreso if the MC turns out to be a Burgmeister, but it would be a rather poetic mirroring if Jill and the MC do something similar to his parents and it felt like their was some foreshadowing of that when Jill talks about how she'd be perfectly fine to not be living such a lavish lifestyle.

That seems convoluted even by Quinn's normal standards. If Quinn wanted to access the safe, breaking up the party and making Rusty dash around trying to find his missing laptop are counterproductive. Just access the safe directly when no one is looking, and maybe have someone like Camila keep Rusty busy outside of his room.
A lot of this story is already fairly convoluted and it's what gives it the feel of being like a TV show or a movie because such things happen in them all the time. Having everyone rush around looking for the laptop does sort of make sense because they know it's not in that room which means they'd be looking everywhere except there giving someone enough time to get into the room and look for the safe without interruption.

Again, it's something you see in movies and TV shows all the time where someone creates a distraction to gain access to somewhere even though there's every chance they could easily be caught.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Lily probably joined the HOTs because Tommy and the other DIKs said she should and she figured it would be fun. Quinn might consider her a shoe in for the restaurant, but then again, Lily might not see any need to let Quinn call the shots when she can do the same work with a lot more autonomy back at the Pink Rose.

Ashley specifically said she joined the HOTs because she saw Maya join them and she respected Maya's judgement. Why Quinn would accept her as a pledge is unclear, since they were already accepting 4 daughters and there's little reason to think Ashley is restaurant material.

The only thing that occurs to me is that maybe Quinn wants to drive up the daughter count because it makes it easier to get Sage on board with fundraising activities that Quinn can try to piggyback off of (as she barely did with the ANO party). In the long term it will cause all sort of problems; as Heather notes the house will be crowded and their contributions should cover their expenses. But in the short term it might create a sea of red ink to help motivate Sage, and we've seen that Quinn has a rather myopic perspective.

As for giving away secrets, the only daughters who are clearly know about the restaurant are Camila and Mona, and none of them definitely know about Quinn's drug dealing. It seems like Quinn misjudged Mona's limits, but it remains to be seen if Mona will consider spilling the beans.

Then again, it's not like Quinn's ring is a well kept secret. She told the MC about it after knowing him for all of 20 minutes. He might be a DIK pledge, but that's flimsy proof he is up for prostitution. At the end of the day, this always seems to come back to Quinn being pretty bad at her job.
One thing I remember is if you are on the Josy/Maya path the mention that Lily and Ashley were planning to fake the scavenger hunt tasks so both of them might not be as intersted in joining Quinn's menu as she thinks especially Ashley.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Can someone give me a full save of Episode 4 with all things covered ? Including Bella and a positive side for Maya and Josy ?

Dec 20, 2019
9. And this one just for fun, Bella and Jill enter into a sharing relationship with the MC (no lesbian or threesomes) as it would be similar to AL in the sense that Jill recognises how good the MC is for Bella and doesn't want to take that away from her, but she also wants to be with him and the MC chooses to be with both.
11.(since someone already took 10.) All the girls wants a piece of MC, he got his inheritance, buys DIK mansion, assign them a room each, and thus have his harem.
Assuming Lily gets fixed wages for showing up at the pink rose (no idea how wages in stripjoint works), plus all the tips she get from all the lap dances, why would she work for Quinn?
With everyone around campus taking out from her restaurant, I cannot imagine Sage did not hear something about it. Most likely she just did't confront her about it, yet. If the girls are willing, hey, what can she do about it? But if this goes on and Quinn's bad management causes trouble for the HOTs, then we will get to see drama. The Quinn not informing the DIKs is just the tip of the iceberg.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Jill’s parents demand she dump Mc, she dumps mc
Sage gets back with chad, she dumps mc
Bella’s husband returns, she dumps mc
Josey and maya decide they are 100% lesbian and dump mc
Naah I don't think the MC would end alone or if it happens it's because he is like a pure DIK and would be an ending between multiples

2. Sage graduates and they agree to have a long distance relationship which actually works.
  3. Bella accepts that her marriage is over and, despite all obstacles, commits to a relationship with the MC.
  4. Josy and Maya decide they want to be with each other and the MC, and he wants that too.
  5. Josy develops stronger feelings for the MC than for Maya and sadly they both have to let her go.
  6. Maya develops stronger feelings for the MC than for Josy and sadly they both have to let her go.
  7. The MC chooses none of them/loses all of them and ends up with Quinn after he saves her from herself.
  8. The MC chooses none of them/loses all of them and ends up being the college man-whore because he didn't save Quinn.
There will probably be way more endings than that considering that AL had, I think, 22 different endings, but these are just some of the simplest possible endings.
These scenarios are better. It would probably more happens than the MC being dumped by everyone and finish alone

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Since everyone already did it here is my best girl ranking.
Bella > Sage > Jade> Jill > Maya > Josy.
I still kinda like them all(and secondary characters too), but I think Josy is the most boring of them and Maya being so friendly to us will lead to another painful backstab.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

I think she offered the service less as he was a pledge and more because he was clearly into sexual good things with her and Camilla from him breaking and entering into their frat house and getting all handsy whilst being pleasured. Honestly it was almost a no brainer to offer the service to him and if he decided he was gonna rat out the service... well who would believe him as he was neither a DIK (at the time of which he had zero DIK connections what so ever) nor did he have much sway with anyone at the university as he was both new and already making plenty of enemies long before he was making friends. The only evidence he could even present was a glory hole in a bathroom which isn't much to go on and he was actually completely unaware of the other holes until Camilla told him about them during the break in of the Alpha party showing she was still treating him as a need to know only client not confidant (he wasnt even supposed to know who the girls on the menu even were).

I think its less shes bad at her job and more shes far too ambitious for her own good with a view to mass expansion and a clear power struggle as she isnt comfortable with Sage still being the HOT with the sway as she has so far underminded by not following orders and retained secrets from Sage routinely. I even think shes the one leaking the rumour about HOTs funding the pledges so she can vet and attract as many would be candidates as possible to expand her business on one front and push Sage to the limit on the other which has so far pushed Sage into making decisions I honestly doubt she would have done has she otherwise not been put on the back foot from the mass of pledges coming in a short space of time under the appeal of this funding. Camilla spotting and apparantly going to report the romance between MC and Sage to Chad isnt coincidence either - likely its another undermine ploy of Quinns who after Tommy fall out needs to create powerful allies fast (as Alphas plot fell apart quickly and no Tommy likely means no Diks support) and again get more sway in the HOT power struggle between her and Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes