Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So I was messing around w/ Ep. 5 and a couple things popped out for me in the intro flashback (w/ Nick and Vinny joining the DiKs).

First, there's a throwaway line that seems to me to confirm the theory that Vinny is involved in the drug business. Rusty is talking about his dad's influence and how he's pretty sure he can use it to get them alcohol. Vinny then says: "Hey, if not, I know some guys, if you're looking to score." Not a smoking gun by any means, but I do think it's another bit of supporting evidence for the theory.

More puzzling, however, is something I never paid any mind to at the end of that same flashback. Rusty is showing Nick and Vinny the library, which Vinny claims for his own. The doorbell rings and Tommy calls out from off screen:

Tommy: "Rusty! I need some help over here."
Rusty: "Are you kidding me? Again?"
Tommy: "Yeah... Again."

Rusty then excuses himself and leaves Nick and Vinny alone to finish the scene. I have no idea what this little exchange is supposed to mean, or even if it means anything at all. It just stood out to me this time around, and since everyone here loves some good wild speculation, I thought I'd toss it out there and see what thoughts any of you might have about it, if any.
A big package? Door stuck? No clue not enough info to take even a WAG (wild ass guess) at it. Maybe more about it in future episode?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At this point even if he was the long lost heir to the Rockefeller fortune I don't think they would accept him :LOL:
i agree, i was joking

according to me mother's family want to rebuild some relationship with the MC, who in the end still remain an heir of that rich family. this could change or create new links with other characters, not neccessarly blood relations

soon MC's father came back on screen, there will be the birthday, but also the dik's mansion rebuilding

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hypothetical pictures? So far all the paying scenes have been in toilet stalls and closets.

Ashley says something along the lines of she had thought about it but chose not to until Maya pledges so she reconsidered. No mention of needing or wanting tuition

Josy doesn't need the tuition now that she has access to her dad's money. Mostly for Maya support

Agree with the rest.
If Quinn were smart she would have something to be sure they don't talk. Something.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
If Quinn were smart she would have something to be sure they don't talk. Something.
Pictures would only work by a loss of reputation. Without knowing whether or not Sage knows we don't know how she would react to Quinn pimping Sisters/Daughters out. The school I'm sure would do something, add in Stephen (maybe) cooking the books to pay for tuition, and I'm sure it would be a huge scandal.

Line of thinking - No matter what Quinn has potentially more to lose than the girls. That's before you even consider the drug stuff.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Pictures would only work by a loss of reputation. Without knowing whether or not Sage knows we don't know how she would react to Quinn pimping Sisters/Daughters out. The school I'm sure would do something, add in Stephen (maybe) cooking the books to pay for tuition, and I'm sure it would be a huge scandal.

Line of thinking - No matter what Quinn has potentially more to lose than the girls.
Sure, Quinn has more to lose than the girls. But why would the girls rat Quinn out, would they accept being called whores for life for no personal gain other than see Quinn in jail or would they just keep it to themselves and hope noone finds out?

Reactions: ename144

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Hi, fellow maggots.

I'm using the guide posted in this site which has a color for each character, path and fraternity, yet I'm not completely sure about the compatibility between those.

If I want to unlock all scenes/watch all content, how many different saves am I gonna need and what combination of path and characters do you think I should focus on for each one?

Thanks for reading.
Im sure 4 saves at ep5 will cover all scenes for now and will be enough to reveal in ep 6. It was 3 saves at ep 4, so i think in future will be need more.

Spoiler to reveal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mindud121

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Hi buddies
I'm stuck in the game when MC reports to Diks from the balcony of the mansion of the Preps. When I try to go down to the first floor to meet Lily I get the message "They wanted me to bring them more champagne ... I should look for some". And I can't continue the game. Please help me ...
(French> English translation by Google ... Hey yes!)

Youven

May 13, 2019
Hi buddies
I'm stuck in the game when MC reports to Diks from the balcony of the mansion of the Preps. When I try to go down to the first floor to meet Lily I get the message "They wanted me to bring them more champagne ... I should look for some". And I can't continue the game. Please help me ...
Go to the living room with all peoples (one of screen is the Bar which serve only water (!!!))
You will find a stuff like clothes or whatever it is on the top of the rack (behind crowd talking).
Then, go the toilet, put the item on it, the guard will take care of the flood and you can go to the kitchen.
Grab champagne bottle (btw, I live in France very close to the region called Champagne-Ardennes where the champagne is created. Sometimes, I go there to buy champagne directly from the wine producer). Yeah I know, I babbling a lot ^^
Then, Go back to J&M and throw the bottle in the face to those bitches !

Reactions: Laurelin

Youven

May 13, 2019
Quinn looks high asf like always and Mona looks hurt, possibly break up?
I think so.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm really starting to empathize with this damn whore.
Actually, she's just a hurting chick.

When you see the phone text conversation you have with her during the freeroam at Bella's house... I pity her.

sn0rk95

Apr 5, 2018
It kinda goes against the fact that Nick explicitly like if MC fights Caleb, protecting Tommy's honor in a process. He wouldn't care in the slightest.
I still think Nick is very suspicious.
When DIKs were looking for a laptop, they found it in the library. Then we can find Nick in the library and he says that he is still looking. How could he not have noticed?
When MC fought with Caleb Nick only asked, "how did you do this?", he didn't show open approval. In Pink Rose he was the only one sad.
His behavior is very different from all DIKs, who are mostly fun, badass, don't care about problems. I mean Rusty and Jacob the most prudent and smart DIKs, but they don't miss opportunity to have fun.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Hi buddies
There is stairs to 1st floor and its a front arrow on screen. Back arrow on screen its way to room back with Josy&Maya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But i agree it is most complex and massive FreeRoam event in game so far.

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
Only one good thing would come out of that is getting closer to Jill and of course keeping that certain creep away he'd be devastated if the MC was a prep. :LOL:
Once MC gets too close,

Tybalt summons Jill's dad.
A wild Jill's dad has appeared.
Jill's dad casts disapproval.

MC: Isabella, I choose you!
Isabella has appeared.
Isabella casts character witness.

Youven

May 13, 2019
Once MC gets too close,

Tybalt summons Jill's dad.
A wild Jill's dad has appeared.
Jill's dad casts disapproval.

MC: Isabella, I choose you!
Isabella has appeared.
Isabella casts character witness.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And at the end of fight
Isabella: You see, sometimes friends have to go away, but a part of them stays behind with you.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella > Jade > Jill > Sage > Maya > Josy. I like all them btw, either Maya or Josy can rise as long as there is an option for one of them. And I include Jade because she should totally have one of those end of Episode cards.
i have 3 ranking
worth order, for their behavior
Jill>Sage>Bella>Josy>Maya
preference order, personal of course
Bella>Sage/Jill>Josy>Maya
chance order (in game)
Josy>Maya>Jilla>Sage>Bella

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes