Dec 20, 2019
Episode 6 will be more varied than episode 5 was and it will require me to write a new kind of code, which I'm really excited about.
:eek: How many saves do we need?
Poll news
The winner of the Special render poll was Nicole/Envy, with a majority of votes in all polls. Sally came in second place and Camila came in third place.
Finally! Can't wait!
One could take any one LI out of the game with some rewrites, but remove Quinn and BaDIK is an entirely different game.
Quinn is what makes MC a DIK.

Reactions: Bob Stratsburg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella is really a beautiful women (or will be a beautiful women when she learns to smile again !)
But what can we say about young Bella ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only this !
:love: :love: :love:
Bella is on another level, even her version in 10 years in the future would be

Reactions: B-52reloaded

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
welcome to the club.
Welcome dear DIK friend.
Thank you guys.

Then I advise you to redo a game with DIK/CHICK path... Depends on what you did at your first game.
I´m on it. In my playthrough I was a massive DIK :LOL:.
Which is good, I realized early on that I have to be a DIK to go for Sage and I was right. But...
I have to go CHICK this time.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What does IsabellaRoberts tell you?
It tells me she's sufficiently reclusive she has no interest in fun pastimes like social media. She probably needed a Rooster account for her job, so she filled it out with her name, end of story.

It's possible she was always this way, but given her OMG days it seems far more likely it's yet another side effect of whatever happened to her marriage. Poor Bella is going through the motions these days rather than enjoying life. :(

always86

Mar 19, 2020
:eek: How many saves do we need?
For the time being 3. DIK CHICK neutral.

long term I’d guess 5 (one for each main girl). That said the MC can be pretty open about who he is dating. So it’s possible as long as you don’t cheat down the line you’ll be able to keep fucking around for the time being,

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Quinn is a main girl, just not a love interest.

She's actually the 2nd most important character in the game after the MC. For example, the entire plot of Ep.5 derives from Quinn's decision to push the HOTs toward the preps and not telling Tommy/Rusty about it. The DIKs storming off, the adventures in the Prep mansion, the DIK house being trashed all flows from Quinn's decision.

One could take any one LI out of the game with some rewrites, but remove Quinn and BaDIK is an entirely different game.
Maybe. Quinn and Maya are in a fierce battle for most influential NPC, and I don't think we can say for certain who has the crown until we learn just how Quinn figures into the rumor about free tuition. I know it's easy to assume the free tuition is just a side effect of Quinn's Nefarious Plot(tm), but the whole HOT financial situation is so convoluted I'm not even sure of that any more. Either way, it there's no arguing Quinn is very important.

This reminds me of a question I've been pondering. Why was Episode 5 titled "HOTheaded?"

The HOTs spend a lot of time on screen, but for the most part they are little more than fuckable props. Maya and Josy are important, but not as HOT pledges. Sage gets a big role, but she is extremely levelheaded. Melanie and Sarah reveal they have some sort of agenda, but only for those on the Sage path. The other HOTs have bit roles, and most are pretty rational.

Quinn is the driving force behind the events at the Hell Week party and she is definitely not acting rationally, so she seems to be the most likely reference. But it does seem odd to make her the titular character when she is fairly passive in the episode and barely interacts with the MC at all.

Then again, maybe it's meant to be a foreword looking title. Heather's conversation with Riona indicates even more trouble is brewing in the HOTs, and the walls continue to close in on Quinn. So maybe the title refers to the fact this is when the HOTs were committed to a self-destructive course of action that will play out over Season 2?

The previous titles had fairly straightforward meanings (though I guess you could argue Episode 3 was a sly reference to Maya's secrets finally being revealed). This one feels a lot more nebulous. So I'm just wondering if I'm missing something obvious for Episode 5.

Any thoughts?

Dec 20, 2019
Unlikely. The way he and his Dad spoke about it in the texts makes it seem like it's still some time away, probably another month, and ep 6 is likely to just cover part of the 2nd Scavenger Hunt week.
By season 3 then, one month away, 1 week per episode, unless it happened like Episode 5, 24 hours.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This reminds me of a question I've been pondering. Why was Episode 5 titled "HOTheaded?"

Any thoughts?
Well, Quinn makes a rather "hotheaded" decision to try and make money from the Preps knowing full well it will piss of the DIKs, Tommy makes the "hotheaded" decision to throw the dildos through the Jock's windows, the MC can also make a "hotheaded" decision to fight Caleb and punch Tybalt, the Jocks make the "hotheaded" decision to trash the DIK mansion, and the episode centres around the HOTs so the "hot" portion of "HOTheaded" is emphasised as they are the centre of all the "hotheaded" actions on display.

By season 3 then, one month away, 1 week per episode, unless it happened like Episode 5, 24 hours.
I reckon we'll get to his birthday by ep 8 as this would be a great cliffhanger for Season 2.

I could see there being some celebrations/congratulations from the folks at B&R - DIKs, LIs, side girls, etc - and maybe even a party that could see some of the LIs in competition for his affection and starting to realise that he's seeing all of them, then the episode ends with him going home, greeting his Dad, getting the letter, and being like, "WTF?!", then it cuts to black and we get, "End of Episode 8".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the mother's letter would be a too predictable twist, so it won't be.

it will probably bring some news (about MC financial status), but it could also be just a moving moment

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Quinnis is hot and funn, therfore people tend to apologize for her actions. While they curse Tomy`s character for minor sins. Quinn is a clear antagonist of the story so far. Everything she does, she does for her needs (definitely not for HOTs). The fact that she is the current antagonist does not mean that she is the main antagonist of the whole BaDIK, on the contrary, it is very unlikely.
But until she changes her behavior, she cannot be counted on as anything other than an adversary.
I'm not making excuses for Quinn's actions but at this point of the story, she's more Maya's adversary while Tommy is directly hostile toward the MC. Depending on players's choices the MC doesn't really have the moral ground. Like Quinn pointed out, if the MC uses the Restaurant he's not so different than her. She uses girls for money and drugs and he uses them for his sexual pleasure. The fact all girls enjoyed him and fucked him freely later makes the whole thing consensual but still, the MC had no problem with being involved in a prostitution business. Same thing for the cumpetition. Using Maya to tease the MC was a bitch move but once again, depending on the player's choice the thing evolved into a sexual game in which The MC dared Quinn to go deeper. Furthermore, her obvious crush for the MC fails to make her threatening, especially on the roof where she turns out protective and concerned.

In comparison, Tommy has been a douche to the Mc since day one. No matter the way the MC acts, Tommy treats him like his own little bitch. He forced him to steal a pantie, he let him outside naked, he ruined the first date with Bella and didn't even do his father's job. He's a bit proud if the Mc performs dik actions but he doesn't really give a shit about his well being. In the end of the ep5, he's still the only Dik hostile to MC's point of view.

Quinn will clearly bring troubles for Maya and The Hots, not to mention the drug issues but she has no real reason to make a direct move against the MC. Tommy on the other hand will probably conspire against the MC.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Any thoughts?
I took it as an entendre/pun on a few levels, the main one being how this episode was about the DIKs acting in a hotheaded fashion due to where the HOTs headed (to the preps) and reaping the consequences of that, hence "HOTheaded." The second is a play on things coming to "a head" in the HOTs themselves due to their actions; Mona/Ashley potentially bailing, Heather's discontent and Mel/Sarah's plan. That's just my interpretation of course. DPC's mind could be completely different. :D

Trimes123456

Sep 4, 2016
I hate that I only really play story games (adult or otherwise) during a tough period of my life, since I need some form of escape. But these just make things worse, even getting a desirable result makes me feel somewhat empty inside.

Thank you guys.

I´m on it. In my playthrough I was a massive DIK :LOL:.
Which is good, I realized early on that I have to be a DIK to go for Sage and I was right. But...
I have to go CHICK this time.

In the exact same boat as you. Losing Maya and Josy is rough.

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes