Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Update today - 700 renders and 26 animations + 45% of the writing. (He writes first then renders) So up to 25% of renders and 16% of animations. Essentially only 1.5 weeks progress.

Ep 5 total:2456 renders 157 animations
So, that's it... 4 months that's a minimum since the next update :cry: Well, only 3 now !!

Youven

May 13, 2019
I wonder if this means that Sally will get special renders in ep 7 and Camila in ep 8 or if they will run polls again for these episodes. :unsure:
The ranking varies according to the story.
I think the scene with Camila in the meeting room played a lot for her third place.
Beyond being georgeous and having one of the best lewd scene from my point of view...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I think she is a Main character but as an antagonist. In other words you won’t ‘date’ her, but there might be an ending with her.
Clearly some are antagonist towards her but I wouldn’t describe her as antagonist, certainly not as things stand. She’s a key player in the story and i’m Keeping my fingers crossed that while not a main li that might open up a potential ending with her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Clearly some are antagonist towards her but I wouldn’t describe her as antagonist, certainly not as things stand. She’s a key player in the story and i’m Keeping my fingers crossed that while not a main li that might open up a potential ending with her.
Going to be mixing some DC and Marvel film quotes here, as I see Quinn as being like the "dog chasing cars" from the Joker's analogy in The Dark Knight, and also Bruce Banner's description of the Avengers in Age of Ultron, "we're a chemical mixture that makes chaos, we're...we're a timebomb." Not an antagonist, just someone who makes rash decisions, flawed plans, and is in way over her head, all of which culminates in bad things happening for other people as the result of her actions

I can see her having an ending with the MC if he rejects/fails with the main LIs and helps/saves Quinn resolve from her problems.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not sure Quinn is an evil mastermind, it all depends on her motivations, in fact she keeps the HOT sosority up and, if she really guaranteed free tuition to the new ones, she would be almost commendable. she seems to me a more pronounced character than Tommy

Reactions: Youven

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
I'm not sure Quinn is an evil mastermind, it all depends on her motivations, in fact she keeps the HOT sosority up and, if she really guaranteed free tuition to the new ones, she would be almost commendable. she seems to me a more pronounced character than Tommy
Rightly, there will be some troubles :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It means money is needed, but not to pay the tuitions ! What will be Maya's reaction when she is a HOT ?

Reactions: Youven

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Quinnis is hot and funn, therfore people tend to apologize for her actions. While they curse Tomy`s character for minor sins. Quinn is a clear antagonist of the story so far. Everything she does, she does for her needs (definitely not for HOTs). The fact that she is the current antagonist does not mean that she is the main antagonist of the whole BaDIK, on the contrary, it is very unlikely.
But until she changes her behavior, she cannot be counted on as anything other than an adversary.

Youven

May 13, 2019
It means money is needed, but not to pay the tuitions ! What will be Maya's reaction when she is a HOT ?
That's right. On this amazing scene where she is naked on her bed with the fly, she called an unknow person to tell him/her that she's managed to get all the money together.
So, all of this is only for her interest.

What will be Maya's reaction when she is a HOT ?
It's gonna be a mess.

Reactions: Laurelin

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn is in really dangerous ciircuits and bigger than her, I think the question of the restaurant is completely in the background compared to drugs, and it's a bad world there, even difficult to forgive. right now Quinn can't stop, she has to keep making money

Dec 20, 2019
Episode 6 will be more varied than episode 5 was and it will require me to write a new kind of code, which I'm really excited about.
:eek: How many saves do we need?
Poll news
The winner of the Special render poll was Nicole/Envy, with a majority of votes in all polls. Sally came in second place and Camila came in third place.
Finally! Can't wait!
One could take any one LI out of the game with some rewrites, but remove Quinn and BaDIK is an entirely different game.
Quinn is what makes MC a DIK.

Reactions: Bob Stratsburg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella is really a beautiful women (or will be a beautiful women when she learns to smile again !)
But what can we say about young Bella ?

Only this !
:love: :love: :love:
Bella is on another level, even her version in 10 years in the future would be

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes